Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherscan not showing lattest transaction  (Read 220 times)
Cyranova (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

Sy. my primary wallet is myetherwallet.

I have some around 0.872 Ether. I do swaping in their website with bity exchanger.

then I just swap aroud 0.872. ( i still have around 0.002 eth in the wallet ). for Bitcoin and transfer to my local bitcoin exchanger.
after I done that. I open the etherscan for check my transaction. it show. I swap on 3 am in my country. so it night time. after I waiting 12 hour.

this is my trans
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1cbe71a65d0fe72fbd2ba30c37c81fc29be427f373aa48bbe517100f00d6651b

It still not showing into my local wallet. just nothing.

I open my myetherwallet again. I shocked. by my ether amount return again to my wallet. no notification or what just return full. I check again the Ethercscan. not showing any recent transaction
So. I still confusd what happening.

And the problem begin here.

I swaping again
now I just swap 0.87 Eth for some amount BTC and transfer to my local bitcoin exchanger.
I just "Lets do this"

and after 1 hour. I open again the Etherscan. annnddddd
not showing the latest transcaction is gone. my ether in wallet just gone. I dont know what to do now. I thought the website maybe on the glitch or something.
but no it just gone. Right after This time I still dont have the bitcoin or info anything.

could someone please help me. I just lost the some amount of ether but. this is not right.
my computer is free from virus. I just build this computer 2 month ago. So

I Already sent email to Myetherwallet and my local btc exchanger. still dont any reply from them
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

I have some around 0.872 Ether. I do swaping in their website with bity exchanger.

then I just swap aroud 0.872. ( i still have around 0.002 eth in the wallet ). for Bitcoin and transfer to my local bitcoin exchanger.
after I done that. I open the etherscan for check my transaction. it show. I swap on 3 am in my country. so it night time. after I waiting 12 hour.

this is my trans
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1cbe71a65d0fe72fbd2ba30c37c81fc29be427f373aa48bbe517100f00d6651b

I open my myetherwallet again. I shocked. by my ether amount return again to my wallet. no notification or what just return full. I check again the Ethercscan. not showing any recent transaction

I swaping again
now I just swap 0.87 Eth for some amount BTC and transfer to my local bitcoin exchanger.
I just "Lets do this"

not showing the latest transcaction is gone. my ether in wallet just gone. I dont know what to do now. I thought the website maybe on the glitch or something.
but no it just gone. Right after This time I still dont have the bitcoin or info anything.

could someone please help me. I just lost the some amount of ether but. this is not right.

I Already sent email to Myetherwallet and my local btc exchanger. still dont any reply from them

I've never heard of bity exchanger.
But etherscan shows that you sent 0.872ETH from 0xecbbf09d8e63c14262a213b19663b17344b70229(Your MyEtherWallet) to 0x8920fd7313934b33565f18f0fc3acf7ff053dc9c(bity exchange wallet.)

So the funds is on bity exchanger, if you haven't received them, you have to contact bity exchanger.
I also checked you next transaction Nonce, which is 5. That means the transaction you did 3 am in your country went fine.
jaenglee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:39 PM

this is my trans

I swaping again
I just "Lets do this"

i would contact bity exchanger directly and ask them for support
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

Maybe your computer is free from viruses, I think you have become a victim of phishing. Have you checked the myetherwallet site address before opening your wallet? Because different one character it was wrong and you will enter in phishing that will copy your private key, this has happened many lately and the victim was already a lot. Be sure to carefully address the site before you open the wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: