Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the easiest way to help grow Bitcoin?  (Read 1152 times)
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:08:26 PM

One of the easiest way to earn bitcoin is by mining it. It will take a long time but you will have a fair value if you mine long enough and earn enough satoshi's, that value will be big or you can gain profit from it. You can also join campaigns that give payments thru bitcoin and from this, you can invest that money into something safe and let your own money earn for you.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

Use social media do advertising, talk to your friends,family, colleagues.I think mouth to mouth is also the best way to promote bitcoin.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:50:35 PM

Yes, from home you can do it only with social media services. Twitter, facebook, vk, pinterest, instagram, youtube and others!
Anyway, soon bitcoin will kick out fiat currency, and will in every shop, in 10-15 years i think.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

Yes, from home you can do it only with social media services. Twitter, facebook, vk, pinterest, instagram, youtube and others!
Anyway, soon bitcoin will kick out fiat currency, and will in every shop, in 10-15 years i think.

Spreading the news regarding bitcoin through social medias for sure will help to make bitcoin more popular. But to kick fiat, I doubt it will happen in the near future. There are only few countries already legalized bitcoin which means bitcoin still remain as an asset on most of other countries.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

The fastest method is advertising it from social media that we use
By sharing the news and article about bitcoin,people will start to get interested and will try to know what bitcoin is
And maybe from education too,but it depends on the country
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:41:55 PM

It seems difficult that as small users we can significantly influence the large financial scenarios where decisions are made regarding changes in monetary and fiscal policy that could help a massive doping of bitcoin.

We as small warriors may only be limited to our local area, where our friends and acquaintances need to be aware of the revolution that we are already starting to be part of this alternative economy, and we must provide them with the necessary tools so that they also approach the bitcoin ecosystem.
Cloud27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

For a common user of bitcoin like me the social media is a simple way to promote growth of bitcoin, but the better way is when there are social gatherings like this coming Christmas party and new year countdown celebration with friends, family and new person that I will about to meet. A personal presence is a more effective way for sharing my knowledge about bitcoin.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

I have two methods that I go with. The first one is based on advertising bitcoin on social media. I tend to talk to my friends or people I do not know about bitcoin and tell them the advantages of bitcoin, then I show them evidence of the money I got from bitcoin.

The second method is advertising bitcoin in real life, basically to my close friends or colleagues. But not all the time because some people might take me for granted and start using me.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

Easiest way to promote bitcoins is by sharing information to people around you by showing them how actually you are earning bitcoins and you can show them the proof of your earnings by showing them transactions in bitcoin wallet and as a user of bitcoin your main intention would be to firstly help your near and dear ones and that can be done by personal teaching and by sharing personal experiences.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

the social media is an easiest way to grow the bitcoin because now a days we observe that every body that have internet and technology are using the social media. So according to me the social is the best way to grow the bitcoin, invite more people to the bitcoin on social media is easiest way to grow the bitcoin. Inviting people to the bitcoin on the personal chat is also easy way to grow it.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:44:44 AM

For me my way to spread bitcoin is by teaching some of my friends even my siblings, I show them the benefits I earned by doing signature campigns I told them that if you would only focus on different opportunities to earn bitcoin you can have the chance to become financially stable or even an instant millionare.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

For example: Whenever you walk into a store, ask if they accept BTC or cryptocurrency etc. ? Even if you know they don't. It primes the cashier or manager to better acknowledge the next customer who asks a question like this and also starts a conversation or beginning to something new.

What would be your idea?

Technically speaking, Bitcoin is already growing indeed. Yet it is not enough that only some knows about this. The coming generation, I believe is about to start an age of cryptocurrency. Social media is one of the best and easiest medium to help grow bitcoin. Using the vast connection of people that it covers, one short post or video or blog about how bitcoin helps may create an enormous noise around the world. Also I agree that news and facts about bitcoin can be transferred by mouth. One dedicated bitcoin investor like most of the people in this online forum may organize a seminar to educate people who are still unaware of the goodness of bitcoin.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

The easiest way to help grow bitcoin is to encourage our family, friends, children and all the people to play bitcoin. I will share my knowledge about bitcoin so that many people really understand what bitcoin is all about. Educate people about bitcoin so that they can really understand and they know the benefits of bitcoin to everyone as well as the advantages of bitcoin. Show a simple advertisements so that they believe that bitcoin is true that it helps us to earn and save money and become bitcoin millionaire. We all know that we are all use technology to do online activities so that their time and effort of using it become useful, workable and make a sense.Inviting people to play bitcoin is an achievement for me because bitcoin is a big oppurtunity for me that's why I want to share it to my peer.Lastly, I will promote bitcoin in different online sites.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

For example: Whenever you walk into a store, ask if they accept BTC or cryptocurrency etc. ? Even if you know they don't. It primes the cashier or manager to better acknowledge the next customer who asks a question like this and also starts a conversation or beginning to something new.

What would be your idea?
Yeah i like your idea it is good to that scenario like that. In the store or any branch it even though they don't know about the bitcoin its better to show it to them and give knowledge and benefit about it in this scenario you will advertise the bitcoin in the other way and cheapless its like a sales talk in other people and it is less risk and less hassle
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

Share it on your social media accounts on how bitcoin will change your lives and increase your earnings on investments Im sure many people will interested in this new technology.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

We need to promote BTC and talk about it to people who have never heard about crypto. The more people interested in it - the bigger cap of BTC we get.

UltraMegaSick

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:20 AM

What would be your idea?

Trading using bots which make automated decitions and never incorrect ones.
Try GUNTHAR BOT, seems to have best reviews among others.
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:28:10 AM

Mouth to mouth publicity is the most and the fastest way to help grow bitcoin. Since it has hit the price of $11000 we are experiencing this in my country. People are eager and curious about bitcoin. This mode of publicity is the cheapest one, requires no money to spend. No additional infrastructure is needed. You can start talking or delivering your knowledge about bitcoin to anywhere. You can directly answers questions raised and can satisfy the questioning person. The most important condition in this way is, you must have sound knowledge of bitcoin.
thesocial media is an easiest way to grow the bitcoinbecause now a days we observe that evry body that have internet and technology are using the social media. So according to me the social is the best way to grow the bitcoin, invite more people to the bitcoin on social media is easiest way togrow the bitcoin. Inviting people to the bitcoin on the personal chat is also easy way to grow it.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:32:18 AM

I think it's a good idea to start a conversation about bitcoin, I agree with you that it is one of the ways to introduce bitcoin to the public.
if like iu i will explain to him from the beginning of bitcoin appearance until today, and that is a good chance.

Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:03 AM

I think that the easiest way is advertisement.In this way you can show people that bitcoin will be a great help for them.Also you can start talking your knowledge about bitcoin to anywhere.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: