Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy?  (Read 809 times)
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Giving makes you a better person and it also helps you in being happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Imagine Bill gates he gives so much and people love him and he is happy.
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

For Me Yes, like what God have Said and challenge His people in malachi. Give and try me if dont open up the gates of heavens blessing.... but giving with beggars and other means of charity Nah ah. It will hhst go to some secret sindicates manioulating street beggars.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

I do believe. Others dont but it all depends on ones belief and motives. If you give but in your heart you are reluctant or you are not sure of your act of giving then it is better no to give. Giving must be freely done and cheerfully. If your give for the purpose of recieving back something in return, that is also a wrong motive. I strongly believe in giving and based on experience i never lack anything and never been poor from giving.

g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

In my opinion giving is not closely related with wealth. Generosity can give you praises, acceptance, friendship and good feelings but not financial wealth directly. However if we take a look at the wealth as a some indispensable value we will understand that giving can truly make you a wealthy man.
windyharm

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

No idea. I think giving makes you very generous that’s it.
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

It makes you very generous and a happy person from inside.
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Is good to be cheerfully giver.. It makes you to be a better person and notable person in the society

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Yes, because it has been tried and with evidence. Trust man, if there is no reward for it, no one will make any attempt to keep giving. Even the bible says “give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into your bosom Luke 3:38”
I read a story of an old woman that forgot her money at the ATM machine, a stranger saw it, picked it up and informed the bank, ensure she got the details and phone number of the last person who used the ATM machine before herself. Alas! When she got through on the phone, it was an old women that answer the call, one way or the other she got the money across to the old woman using the same bank. When the old woman received her money which was about $500, she decided to send $20 to the good Samaritan, and from record the $500 was her life savings. No other cash. When the good Samaritan received the gift from the old woman, the same bank informed her that, that was the old woman’s last cash, moved with sympathy for the old woman kindness and the sacrificial offer of $20, she rejected the gift, told the bank to send $200 from her account to the old woman’s, someone in the bank heard about the story, and added extra $100 totaling $300. The old woman only gave to appreciate her good Samaritan but at the end, it brought back $300 and counting into her hand. 
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

Sharing blessing to the less Fortunate person can make you wealthy. It is good to share to others cause the more you give the more you receive.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

I guess that's the Irony of giving.  If you give away for common good, your resource is living your hand, then new wealth will come to your hand to be use again. It's the law of nature, what you throw away will just come back to you. If you throw garbage then garbage will comeback, if you throw money then the same thing will come back.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

Giving to those people who needs indeed cause a great pleasure to us. When you give something to others, you might be thinking that you loss something from your resources but it isn't. If you gave something to others wholeheartedly and without hesitation, I think that makes you already a wealthy person, not in resources but with the kindness you have. I have this mindset that I would help others in terms of financial when I do have the ability to do it but of course that won't stop me to help in other ways that I could do. I believe that if we let that mindset, being wealthy will just come along. And if that time comes, be glad to still do what you started because that will surely makes you one of the wealthiest person in this world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

I think it's true. Giving could actually give you good vibes. But if you search for wealth i think no. Giving is about willing to give without hoping any rewards in return. But i'm sure that God see whatever good things we did in life and He'll return the favor when we really need it.
your suggestion is correct. we are encouraged to give each other, let alone we give to people who are in need with no reward, without any intention to get rich. I'm sure without feeling it will be replaced 10-fold.
concatmedial8

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

Yup. It makes you richer from heart and people love you.
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Not really. It makes just satisfies you that have you given away.
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

In own view it usually enhanced wealthy indirectly..there is a words of wisdom that buttress on this by saying "when I count my wealthy it made on the number of people I put smile on their face.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

I believe that in our every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. And that principle also applies in giving. We normally thought that giving decrrases our wealth. We first think that giving could actually lessen our wealth. But what actually happens is that giving makes us wealthy. It may not be really obvious but I believe that our kindness will bring us more wealth since nothing in this world could surpass the joy of giving. Moreover, giving and sharing to others will open doors for us to many opportunities and blessings since what we did to others will also what others do unto us, as the yhought pf the golden rule says.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Alice123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Giving is an incredible thing however just when you accomplished some heights in your profession and riches. It's no reason for spending your resources when you're endeavoring to survive yourself. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you have an organization or a decent salary, at that point go and get some thing and sustenance for a halfway house. Furthermore, don't utilize any philanthropy associations: do it without anyone's help. That is my perspective.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

the upper hand is better than the hand below ... but not everyone has the character we want, for example giving or loving. but when we give or help others, someday we will also be rewarded the same even more than that
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Technically it's not but the feeling that you get when you have done that is priceless. Having billions of money cannot give you that feeling and you it feels more heartwarming when you see that it made their lives better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: