Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy?  (Read 809 times)
Bestly (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

You have many such examples, like Bill Gates.
He donated 99 % of his wealth and through his foundation helping less fortunate people in Africa, with medicine or in other ways.
Very rich people have more money than they need or can spend kin their life time.
So, many of them feel that they wants to do something for their community or the word.
After all, you can live only in one house, drive only one car etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

Giving is a great thing but only when you achieved some hights in your career and wealth. It's no point in spending your resourses when you're trying to survive yourself. But if you have a company or a good income, then go and buy some toys and food for an orphanage. And don't use any charity organisations: do it yourself. That's my point of view.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:36:26 PM

True as it is a lot of sowing good seeds one day will reap the good that was planted before. By giving or giving alms will make life more meaningful, even like saving all the good karma in life. This life needs a lot of alms to the people around, helps a lot, helps both in the form of money or energy and time. Without realizing our lives will rise to the next level or in other words up the rank included in our finances. True, the conglomerates have never opened up their resources to gain wealth, perhaps some of the world's richest people fear their resources will be taken. It is human nature that may have become a habit.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

Unbelievable as it seems, that happens and i've known several people who say that being charitable is the reason why they became wealthy. If you look at it, i wonder how that is. You still have to work hard to be successful

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Uao
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 58

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

If you give to get wealthy you are not giving.

If you give to give, you are giving.

If wealth means money only to you, then giving is a promotional/marketing strategy to get more profit.

If wealth means love, compassion, life, balance, health and happiness, than start giving unconditionally and all of those things will come into your life as a side-effect.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

You do not give only for the purpose of having money in return of what you give... You give because you want it, you love it and you are sincere about..out of pure heart... Giving makes you wealthy in many ways not just in money but in many forms, it maybe of health, business success, protection amd having many true friends and among others.. And when you find your heart at peace and fulfilled every time you give...that's a blessing and a wealth.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:06:08 PM

If you read something about energy of money in terms of esoterics, you will understand. The point is to learn to treat money right. Not only money you give matters but also your intentions and thoughts
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:01:22 PM

Giving does make you wealthy. Wealthy in a way people will give you respect and honor by helping them. You’ll earn the respect of the people you’re giving. Generosity at its finest.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:06:54 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:42:59 PM by akishang

When someone give/share money,help others with good intention, he will receive something in return.I think they call that good karma. It is something that can't be explained but when  someone gives back to the community, most of time their business or career will be successful. The cycle is simple, help others and don't expect something back. The positive flow of energy will give you luck and prosperity. Giving will also make your life more meaningful. A simple effort will be enough and giving money is not the best solution to help others.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

If we believe in Allah, we must be sure that the charity is able to multiply the money that is given, because that is the promise of Allah in the Qur'an. Give charity in their own way. So, there is no reason not to believe what they say, because it has a basis, that is, the Qur'an.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

No. Because real life doesn't give a fuck about karma and other bullshit. Take money, hold it and do not share it.
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

Yes, because in this life miracles tend to happen to those who help others. And giving to others can make you wealthy not on money but can give you a wealthy personality.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

No. Because real life doesn't give a fuck about karma and other bullshit. Take money, hold it and do not share it.

Being good or giving is not only about money. You can also help people or support them in many other ways. Being good for others cost nothing.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

I strongly agree about your opinion that by giving something to others can be a fortune opener that can be wealth for us.
I believe in the power of giving, it is in accordance with my religious teachings, we must be able to sincerely give without expecting rewards or anything,so God will repay all our goodness to others through unexpected fortune.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

Good point. Giving - it is not only money. It is your time, your wishes, your understandings, your visions. And the main point as for me - do this with good mood, with love if you want. Giving for good vox populi - it is not giving. It likes a bribe. IMHO
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

for me i believe that giving is better than receiving. for example, if you give donation for the victims. it will not make you financially wealthy but wealthy of friends and happiness of giving.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:15:35 PM

It's more like you put things into perspective. You won't value your money so much that you actually horde it. Giving actually makes the recipient become a giver also. Not only are you actually help the one you gave charity to, but you actually help out the ones that this giver gives to also. Giving actually makes you think that "i have enough and what i give is a surplus of my wealth" and a surplus of wealth is someone who is wealthy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:05 AM

Yes, it does. Giving send a powerful message to your subconscious that you have enough for you and you can earn what you need.

ezhui

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:24:50 AM

I don't know if giving can make wealthy, but I know a woman believes in giving and she has very good relationship with people. She is not that rich, but she helps others in many ways, caring old people, giving course to youth, preparing big meal for friends,etc. She looks very busy but everyone can tell she's happy everyday.

I think if you forget wealth when you are giving, you are on the right way to have a good life. But in my mind, wealth sometimes is a fate, not depending on how hard you earn it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: