Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4092 times)
Marsouc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

I agree, not late at all. Take in mind now are in only ppl. Imagine that big companies join Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:20:37 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
late for bitcoin? nah i think not cause the bitcoin will be up up and more up as usual. cause there's so much news that like hardfork and anything else so the people wanna buy for the bitcoin so they will be get coin free like Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.
Just use it because you never know someday you become rich or millionaire, even you late when you knew about bitcoin. Also because of bitcoin is growing many people are still late to know bitcoin but they still continue used it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Micela13

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

Its never to late to invest. But only 2 months ago price was so low that was the perfect time to invest in BitCoin.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:24:51 PM

No it aint.
I read so many stories here and all are regrets. Look, there is always a bigger chance that it will grow because the depletion of bitcoin is on going. Once there is just 100 of thousands left then many might panic to where they could get it.
We are still on luck because of the chance of getting bitcoin at an easier method and time.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:29:34 PM

Did anybody see that there was $36 million that left the market today in a minute? Anyone know why?  Huh
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

The year is still not over, so I would say no. Bitcoin will be used more in 2018 and the price will keep increasing, so it's not too late for Bitcoin or altcoins.

COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:03:02 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
should i invest now when year is ending or next year ?
fueledbyeth

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Going along with the other post, I believe bitcoin is still very profitable if bought during a market dip. Despite this, I believe it has become more of a long term prospect, with alts and eth having better short term prospects.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

yes now late but not to much late, because bitcoin price is increase day by day and 2018 in this year bitcoin will be go 2500k$ - 3000k$, and do think last 5month ago bitcoin price is how?and now what?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
zdrmay

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:35 PM

In addition to bitcoin, there are other altcoys. It's never too late. So if you decide to invest in bitcoin, then it's better to do it now, because every day it grows and grows. This is not a soap bubble. Bikoin is our future. So everything is in your hands. Smiley
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

You know that bitcoin is rising and rising and ask if it is too late to invest? If you consider a rising investment as too late, then you can let your money on your bank account where it will lose a large part of its value every year! No joke, a lot of people still have their money on bank accounts and in some countries you have now to pay a negative interest rate for having your money at the bank.
Howtobechamp

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

Not at all
BtcAlt04

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

Never is late for bitcoin join us
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:32 PM

It doesn't seem to be too late for invest Bitcoin. As we see Bitcoin keeps on rising and it doesn't look like it's gonna stop. Many experts claim that it is going to rise still so the answer isn't that hard. It is worth to start investing Bitcoin from now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nathanbryce

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:43 AM

It’s definitely not too late to purchase Bitcoin. Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $10,000, and now almost $20,000.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

The futures trading is coming on December 18th and will help this market begin to mature and many expect it to cause a significant rise in price of Bitcoin.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Additionally, there are over 1,000 “Altcoins” that are just starting to get moreany. popular. For example we saw Cardano rise by over 600% just this week and this is only one of m

These Altcoins will continue to rise as more and more people catch on and if you can get in now you will see very large gains on your investment.

Of course it’s important to always do your own research and only invest in companies/coins that you believe in and HODL them. (HODL means to Hold on for dear life)

I would highly recommend start watching youtube videos, reading reddit, and joining facebook groups to begin learning as much as possibly about crypto as there is a lot to learn and you could lose a lot of money without proper knowledge.

If you are interested in joining a facebook group that I just started for cryptocurrency investors you are more than welcome to join.

I am trying to create a community of like-minded people that are passionate about investing in crypto and will be made up of both new investors and long-term professionals.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:22 AM

It's too tempting to invest in bitcoin, but God loves you because the bitcoin price is dump so you still have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, let's see when the bitcoin price drops to $ 8000- $ 10000. so you buy bitcoin.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

for me it's not too late to join the bitcoin because bitcoin has no expire ration so it's not too late for me.
Bandon

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

No. Bitcoin is still the hottest thing and making noise right now. The best thing you can do, Research, develop your understanding of these emerging technologies. You can research and read here on this forum. When I first got interested in bitcoin and started buying a couple of years ago, I had a big problem finding reliable and useful information. So I know how hard it can be trying to seize the opportunity and don’t know where to start.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

For me it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, though now in December this is a normal or high bitcoin price, for me or them-they are not late. Because the price of the future is more and more high. so at this moment there is not too late to buy btc.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

I disagree with the statement "too late for bitcoin".. But i think invest in bitcoin it's like brand new chance. Now bitcoin it's one of the promising investment in this era. I am newbie in bitcoin but i'm very interesting about bitcoin because i have seen how fast this business grow.
As we know together bitcoin it's safe and transparent transaction. if we can predict the situation when we must buy or sell the bitcoin, we can get the profit with that.
It is not too late for bitcoin because the price of 1 bitcoin always increase at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: