Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash battle.  (Read 510 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:46:57 PM

They still did good in making people believe it will the next bitcoin of the crypto currency world.
Even at the start of it I doubt it will be a successful one. I mean just like what bitcoin is now.
They came and make people be confused of what is happening and some did bite that fake too good to be true news about bitcoin cash.
Just the name says it all. There could not be two bitcoins. There will always be one and if ever another came I will still not believe it could conquer the crypto world.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

The battle of bitcoin and bitcoin cash is very deep. The bitcoin cash is also a reason for the popularity and the trust building for the bitcoin. people that are have sense are now focus on the both and are able to earn more income from those does not have sense about those two. So that the knowledge about both bitcoin and bitcoin cash is a key pint in field of the bitcoin.
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

They still did good in making people believe it will the next bitcoin of the crypto currency world.
Even at the start of it I doubt it will be a successful one. I mean just like what bitcoin is now.
They came and make people be confused of what is happening and some did bite that fake too good to be true news about bitcoin cash.
Just the name says it all. There could not be two bitcoins. There will always be one and if ever another came I will still not believe it could conquer the crypto world.

I think that btc and bch can coexist with each other at least for a while. If you can think of cryptos as a currency and not an investment, then bch will be a more favourable option due to larger block sizes and easier mining. This can attract many people over to bch, while BTC is more favoured as an investment type crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: