Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash battle.  (Read 510 times)
worldwide100 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

According to the below report the people running Bitcoin Cash are “plotting the death of Bitcoin” by launching a coordinated attack on the Bitcoin network. You will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin Cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

I don't know if the article is biased or not. It seems a bit, but I do agree with what it has been said there. One of the most important things on the so called battle between Bitcoin and bcash, is the team behind them, and there is just no comparison between the two. Bcash is solely based on propaganda, and Roger Ver is quite good in that field, but that alone is not going to be enough. If anyone is concerned about a bubble, then they should look to bcash. It's price is solely maintained with big pumps on bithumb, in order to keep the image that they are a good alternative to BTC.

I heard that they are even considering to launch another update to increase it's block size again. As usual this will be great for propaganda as well. Bcash is already faster than BTC, and it will get even faster, but they are only going for the short run. That's their plan, and that's why I'm saying that if people want a bubble they should look for bcash.

Bitcoin on the other hand, has a great team developing it, and they are in it for the long run as they should. All the updates are carefully tested, as they should be, and they are not in it for the fast profit.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

According to the below report the people running Bitcoin Cash are “plotting the death of Bitcoin” by launching a coordinated attack on the Bitcoin network. You will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin Cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e

Is there even a concrete proof to show that this is really happening at all, they are just speculations and I haven't heard about anyone talking about an attack on the bitcoin network as at now but whatever they are doing, it's not going to succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

there has been lots of attacks from different groups and different people. this bitcoin cash one is not the first and is not going to be the last one either. they may be the most vocal one but i don't think their power at "damaging bitcoin" is any greater than all those before them.

and i think it is a good thing to some extent. bitcoin is still an experiment (a beta project) even though it has a very high value. and the sooner all the weaknesses and attack vectors are found and fixed the better it will be for bitcoin and its future and also the future of blockchain technology in general.

There is a FOMO brewing...
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Is there even a concrete proof to show that this is really happening at all, they are just speculations and I haven't heard about anyone talking about an attack on the bitcoin network as at now but whatever they are doing, it's not going to succeed.
I do not think that such thing is going to happen, bitcoin has its strength, and i think that bitcoin remain as more powerful, because bitcoin popularity is increasing from time to time  which is giving more support to bitcoin.  I think bitcoin cash will also survive for a long time but still it cannot replace bitcoin.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

A lot of this people who are purportedly launching this attacks are mainly ruled by greed and nothing else. There is one name that has been common in all the various forms of bitcoin that have happened in the past and he is still featuring till this moment but the earlier they understand that all this are just ephemeral the better. For all others supporting the attacks they also forgot when one attack fails, this people have the resources to move on to another attack and they won't stop which further affirms that they are ruled by their greed.

I hope that majority will see in between and take this as a way to make bitcoin stronger because since the battle from external forces are beginning to make less impact, they are trying to fight from within and this is one of them.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

One can not deny the fact that now the initial bitcoin accumulates its shortcomings, which have not been eliminated for a long time. In part, it is this state of affairs that leads to a separation from him of his clones with the desired improvements. This is largely to blame for the command of the original bitcoin. He is still holding on and growing in price due to his popularity. However, it may soon end and we will see a completely non-functional bitcoin. Then he will surely lose the battle with his numerous clones.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rabiulawal12

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

No one beat bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is just a bubble in my opinion. And whales easily manuplate Bitcoin cash .
In few days back we see huge pump in Bitcoin cash and then suddenly dump very hard.
That's the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. No body manuplate Bitcoin market now.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

I don't know if the article is biased or not. It seems a bit, but I do agree with what it has been said there. One of the most important things on the so called battle between Bitcoin and bcash, is the team behind them, and there is just no comparison between the two. Bcash is solely based on propaganda, and Roger Ver is quite good in that field, but that alone is not going to be enough.

Curiously though, another attack on Bitcoin - SegWit2x, seemed to be much less reckless than Bcash, because they didn't use trolls on any noticeable scale, while Bcash launched a massive campaign that targets newcomers, trying to trick them into thinking that Bcash is actually Bitcoin. They understand that any Bitcoin user who spent at least a few weeks reading about Bitcoin can see that Bcash is a scam, so they are mostly spreading their lies to people not yet involved but interested in crypto - I've seen this happening on reddit, on this forum and on other social platforms. Also, the people behind B2X haven't tried to pump the futures markets for their coin, while BCH got a lot of pumps since its emerging.
whynotBTC

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

Haven't you gotten bored to talk about this issue yet? There are too many posts about Bcash and Bitcoin in this forum and you're just getting worse and confused it for people who began to search about Bitcoin. Please be more careful when you will write a title like 'battle' .
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Miners are moving from bitcoin mining to bitcoin cash mining for bigger profit because of low difficulty in bitcoin cash while high difficulty at bitcoin  because of price difference between them. When all miners will start to move towards bitcoin cash without difficulty adjustment in bitcoin, blocks will be mined with some delay which will untimately increase transactions fees + unconfirmed transactions.

I don't think this can be called as co-ordinated attack on bitcoin cash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

Haven't you gotten bored to talk about this issue yet? There are too many posts about Bcash and Bitcoin in this forum and you're just getting worse and confused it for people who began to search about Bitcoin. Please be more careful when you will write a title like 'battle' .
I think the post with the title "battle" is just a discussion to find an opinion between the two coins so it does not matter and it is great to get answers and useful for beginners who still do not know the coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
whynotBTC

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

I think the post with the title "battle" is just a discussion to find an opinion between the two coins so it does not matter and it is great to get answers and useful for beginners who still do not know the coin.
Totally wrong, this tittle and content just getting confused and complicated this important issue. You all talking about Bitcoin vs Bitcoin cash. Like a said there are too many explanations on the Internet so you musn't compare an altcoin and Bitcoin. Im just saying to you it is quite harmful for people who began to learn something about Bitcoin. Not just this post, I mean all of them.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

It's just a mere speculation and probably targeted at spreading FUD's and taking the shine off what would have been a perfect celebration of Bitcoin for reaching 10k$ and going past it. I likewise don't see any credible substance from this piece.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

My people, you're talking about Roger Ver? Yeah he's an uber supporter of Bitcoin Cash, and more importantly the growth and maturation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin does need to evolve to handle the growth of the market. Maybe now isn't the time, clearly now isn't the time, otherwise users would be flocking to Bitcoin Cash.

The recent growth of Bitcoin Cash is likely a mix of investment from core supporters and Wall St. types trying to spread their bets across all worthy coins.

Don't believe everything you read about Roger Ver. There's a lot of negative press out there that he doesn't deserve.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:14:31 PM

Just another lazy attempt at spreading FUD by the ones behind Bitcoin Cash. It is practically impossible to take all the current mining power out from the Bitcoin miners and redirect them to Bitcoin Cash and even though this happens, the core will remain unaffected. Even if more than 50% of the miners are diverted, the network will still survive and it won't be long before everyone returns to the foundation, that is Bitcoin core.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

My people, you're talking about Roger Ver? Yeah he's an uber supporter of Bitcoin Cash, and more importantly the growth and maturation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin does need to evolve to handle the growth of the market. Maybe now isn't the time, clearly now isn't the time, otherwise users would be flocking to Bitcoin Cash.

The recent growth of Bitcoin Cash is likely a mix of investment from core supporters and Wall St. types trying to spread their bets across all worthy coins.

Don't believe everything you read about Roger Ver. There's a lot of negative press out there that he doesn't deserve.

Still many people are believing completely going towards Roger Ver. So some of the miners has been also moved to mine the BCH. Last month this issues turns some trouble in the transaction fees as well.
I think none of the Altcoins would not be goes near to the bitcoin in price wise, growth and even with supply.
Bitcoin cash is still a splitted coins but not a major coin in the market place bitcoin or ethereum.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a real alternative to bitcoin whenever we like it or not. The issue with it won't disappear or go away just because we won't talk about it.
As much as don't like the idea of schisma and both bitcoins fighting each other  - it is a real threat to the bitcoin hegemony - and I don't see the reason to not let newbies know about it too.
Open discussion and information flow are better than censorship and sweeping dirt under the rug.
CryptoEskimo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

dumped bitcoin cash, lesson learned Cry
whynotBTC

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a real alternative to bitcoin whenever we like it or not. The issue with it won't disappear or go away just because we won't talk about it.
As much as don't like the idea of schisma and both bitcoins fighting each other  - it is a real threat to the bitcoin hegemony - and I don't see the reason to not let newbies know about it too.
Open discussion and information flow are better than censorship and sweeping dirt under the rug.
Bch can't be an alternative for Bitcoin! Coin's features are not the all reason for use them. You have to know everything about backround. There are some people who tries to make centralized system! How can't you see that? They must be perfect to be alternative.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: