Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS GOOD FOR HOLD ETHEREUM?  (Read 818 times)
Tasha_k

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:39:07 PM

It seems unanimous here. To store it is better 50/50 or in any other parity, but to divide - unequivocally.

speedy55

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:44:08 PM

bit offtopic for you guys, 3rd coin to hold? after btc,eth, ... ,?
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:58 PM

i want to ask,, Is good if i sell my btc and all in hold eth? give me advice

I think it is better if you hold bitcoin and also ethereum. Both of bitcoin and ethereum are the most promising coins.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:46:35 PM

I wouldnt recommend ever going all in on a single coin, unless you're ok with taking extremely high risks. Keep some of your Bitcoin and only sell half (or whatever percentage you decide after giving it some thought) for Ethereum. This advice goes for anyone trying to set up a portfolio.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:11 PM

Investing in Ethereum would be a wise choice if one wants to hold the investment on long term, this means at least a year to a few years in order to see some decent and good gains, in my honest opinion Ethereum will be much bigger than bitcoin in the future, Ethereum is based on smart contracts and I think real world usage will be benefitting much from this amazing technology.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

This is a very interesting question, because I myself have wondered that on multiple occasions. In fact, when bitcoin reached the $10K line, I set out to start accumulating more ethereum than bitcoins, assuming that bitcoin's growth potential would already be quite limited and a big correction could be near.

However I see that time passes and the upward trend of bitcoin seems to increase every day instead of decreasing, so now I'm still buying bitcoins, almost in the same proportion as I invest in ethereum.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

Bitcoin is a brand. And it forks well, so there is a consensus that BTC is trustworthy.
All other coins are awesome. Hold 10 different coins least. It lowers the risk.
BTC is high right now.
The only rule of making money "Buy low and sell high".

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

Well, of course its up to you like to sell it or not. If you bought it below 9k$ or 9k$ plus you already have profit but if you want more higher profit you can still hold em for another a couple of months for you to earn much more big earnings.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:13:45 PM

split the risk by holding half in eth and half in btc. Or maybe better split it to five different coins.

To spli the risk is a good idea but perhaps you could reserve a little part to a series of still not very capitalised good altcoins.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

now many people are beginning to think about investing in Ethereum, it is not wrong. but seeing price movements later this year on bitcoin, I think more recommends that you have BTC and Ethereum investments. it is intended that we can gain a double advantage. as well as to be more wary if there is a price drop on one of them.
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:03:15 PM

Ether is one of the ports that can be considered safe. You do not have to sell all the BTCs in your hand.If you believe you will do business, you can get some ether.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

I think holding Ethereum is a good bet. You need to realize Bitcoin and Ethereum are the main staples of the crypto world right now. ETH wasn't even on the radar really 6 months ago. It only burst on the scene recently. Back in march I bought hundreds of ETH for like $39. Wish I had kept them. xD

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:05:57 PM

yes, I think holding ethereum is a good choice. because the price of ethereum will increase throughout the year and it makes us will gain enormous profits from holding ethereum from now.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:07:19 PM

Yeah. I much suggested that, because ethereum now is still in low price, compare to bitcoin. I know ethereum has the potential to be the next bitcoin. Ethereum now has very lot of projects, specially the smart contract.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Keep both. I would say 60% BTC and the rest in ETH.
hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:23:09 AM

Eth has a great community supporting it and strong demand for it so I would feel comfortable holding eth long term over a lot of other options.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:00:51 AM

Nowadays, I am confident more on bitcoins, it is much profitable to dig with it rather than other type of alt-coins, We evidently witness the performance of bitcoins going back 7 years ago until now. started from humble beginnings from 1$ to 11K in the present. Most of us are enjoyed the benefits of bitcoins brought to our lives. No matter what happens, preffered with btc:)
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

Yea, Ethereum is more appropriate.
You made a wise choice, also a good selection.
I opinion the Ethereum offers tremendous potential for further increase in the forward.

@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:35:27 AM

I believe BTC is a must have in one's crypto portfolio. I made the mistakes of not holding BTC. So my advice would be 50/50 between BTC and ETH.

As BTC gain more mainstream following, the price will only go up.

Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

I think you shouldn't convert all, convert a half and keep it a half. ETH is used for investing in ICO. Many ICOs are based on eth platform so with eth you can grow your money. Eth in your wallet then convert to BTC again part of it, and part of it is for investing again. That way I think you can grow your money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: