Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED] BITFURY group buy and HOSTING in Poland EU [3 units ordered]  (Read 10208 times)
pajak666 (OP)

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:02:04 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 03:38:45 PM by pajak666

Thread moved here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254929.msg2714038#msg2714038

12.07.2013 update: I am not making any profit for ordering Bitfury unit, due to rising price of bitcoin each share will have more hashing power. Hashing power will be splitted by the amount off invested BTC.Recent shares number was set with much lower BTC value. We need less than 14 BTC to close our order at the moment.

Since we missed the August units delivery batch we are moving our group buy to October delivery.
Group buy is still open, hurry up! there aren't many devices left for us to buy.

SOLD SHARES:

UNIT #2 - October delivery
249/300

Shares - Name

- 12 - Fajman
- 40 - Anon #1
- 2 - Greenbone
- 20 - czspeedycz
- 20 - riclas
- 2 - tuxxilla
- 2 - sealight (fiat transfer)
- 4 - sealight
- 49 - Anon #2 (private investor)
- 4 - adamlm
- 6 - minerpumpkin
- 2 - masisty
- 4 - anon #3
-
-
-
- 82 - buffer shares to close order and resell shares later

UNIT #1 - August delivery
49/300

Shares - Name

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hello

Since Punin is only shipping his Bitfury units only to Europe me and my friend Felipeo decided to expand our mining farm project.

http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/

Details of our current mining farm can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq4YXCoAvifBdGRRSk02NkZtM1FrbHN0elIwZ0t2SlE#gid=1

We are also setting up our online store which is currently in beta stage.

http://store.bitcoin.org.pl/      

Once you click FAQ button, you will see our company adress and that we are fully registered company in Poland.

For those who will try to research transactions you can see that we also got Avalon batch #3 paid order, coming on our way.

We will try to collect funds for one 400 GH/s unit delivered in October and for one unit delivered in September. If we fail to collect in reasonable time I will sum all funds and order only one unit. If there will be more demand we will try to order next units.

Each unit is divided into 300 shares which equals ~1.3 GH/s
Each share is worth 0.5 BTC for October unit.

Unit #2 - 400 GH/s October delivery
payment adress:
Code:
18rX7W2NNP7biDzmAW3dpboe7QZxt4mgor 

After payment please post in this thread or send PM if you wish to remain anonymous.
Please post in the following format:
<forum nick, unit number, total paid amount, transaction id>

Be aware to use only adress you control.
In other words adress that you can send signed message with.

Terms and Conditons are the same as for our current farm except we reserve 13% of hashing power.
When mining is not profitable anymore, we will attempt to sell the miners or find another use for them. Any proceeds thereof will be distributed as dividend.

In case of hardware failure
We believe the gear should be able to run 24 months, but since there are no working devices yet we simply don’t know. In case of hardware failure we will try to repair or replace the machine. Any costs involved will be deducted from payment as costs.

Dividends
Dividends will be paid to adress which has been used to pay for shares, if you wish to change payout adress please send signed message.
Payouts will take place bi-weekly. Statements will be made available on our website.
Power rate in Poland is 0.19$/ kWh
All transactions and orders will be transparent

Due to Bitcoin price fluctuationsons each unit is divided into 300 shares. If bitcoin price will go up and total amount need for order will be available at the moment, we will order our unit instantly. If there will be any money left they will be send back to last investors in que. If in fact price will go up, whole unit hashing power will be distibuted to each investor according to owned shares.

Update: After consultation with our accountant, we are sure that we will be able to purchase Bitfury unit WITHOUT VAT therefore each unit is cut back to 300 shares, and each share will have more hashing increased by VAT amount.[/size]

I got an idea of streaming 24/7 our minig project via webcam, simply because the cost of making that would be basically none, but it should bring a lot of fun, confidence and calm for our investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenbone

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:12:31 AM

share price went up? im sure it was 0.25BTC/share when i last looked an hour ago
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:14:52 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 03:08:15 AM by pajak666

share price went up? im sure it was 0.25BTC/share when i last looked an hour ago

indeed but I've decided to split units into 300 shares instead, so the price of each share went up.
greenbone

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:27:17 AM

ok im in, detailed pmed  Cool
hwmax

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:52:26 PM

Can you confirm the hosting arrangements i.e. will the units be hosted at a residential address? Is there any sort of redundant power supply/UPS and/or redundant internet connection? It isn't clear from the BitFuryStrikesBack product page whether the full kits include cases or racks, will you be providing these at cost if they are not included?
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:10:41 PM

Can you confirm the hosting arrangements i.e. will the units be hosted at a residential address? Is there any sort of redundant power supply/UPS and/or redundant internet connection? It isn't clear from the BitFuryStrikesBack product page whether the full kits include cases or racks, will you be providing these at cost if they are not included?

Yes there is backup internet connection,
At the moment there is no need for UPS power backup since I haven't got a single electric power loss since two years.

As for any additional stuff as racks, psu or whatever will be needed.
I will cover that cost from my pocket and then split that cost to each investor according to number of shares he owns.
That cost will be substracted from first payout.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:52:55 PM

Hello all
Like pajak666 said we will provide all needed stuff.

Yes there is backup internet connection,
At the moment there is no need for UPS power backup since I haven't got a single electric power loss since two years.

This is right, if we have single problem with power in future we will provide needed solution like UPS to solve problem. 

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Hektek

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:25:40 PM

Any proof that you are legit  ?

best regards

Hektek

pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 04:29:27 PM

Any proof that you are legit  ?

best regards

Hektek
We a Polish private entrepreneur. I run my own registered IT company since 2012. If you want proof of my or my company identity i can provide all document you need.
Also if you would do a little resarch you would be able to give us a phone call easily:)
Details http://store.bitcoin.org.pl under FAQ section

Also confirmed Avalon chips orders and order of Bitfury machine via metabank.ru.
Bitmit profile? Smiley
https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/Pajak666
slightboyme

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:04:11 PM

so it is 13% + electricity? seems quite a lot compared to other hosting options I have seen.
czspeedycz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 07:42:36 PM

I would buy 10 shares. But could you explain me please the plan with Starter boards? The price is +- the same for the same hashing power? So if I buy 10 shares (it si 11 GH/s) I will have then 11GH/s in these boards? And when they will be ready to hash? Thanks

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BBd7tu9uycNohRVQwmmysq3qsUFyhEUBHY
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:24:54 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 05:12:54 PM by pajak666

I would buy 10 shares. But could you explain me please the plan with Starter boards? The price is +- the same for the same hashing power? So if I buy 10 shares (it si 11 GH/s) I will have then 11GH/s in these boards? And when they will be ready to hash? Thanks

Plan with boards is backup plan, if we will not be able to collect 300 BTC we will order those 25 GH/s boards with money we will collect for our group buy.
According to seller they should be available the same time.
czspeedycz

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:35:19 PM

And the price is also the same (for the same amount of GH/s)? Thanks for answers

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:16:00 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 05:13:44 PM by pajak666

And the price is also the same (for the same amount of GH/s)? Thanks for answers

unfortunately not, when we will be forced to order few single 25 GH/s boards, our hashing power will be decreased by ~6.5%, therefore each share hashing power will be slightly lower (-6.5%)
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:48:02 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 09:35:46 AM by pajak666

so it is 13% + electricity? seems quite a lot compared to other hosting options I have seen.

And the air cooling? And the power to run it? And the redundant internet connection? And the space where all the stuff is placed? And all the work made to set up things?
No hard feelings but simply imagine all the costs and fact that we you are saving 23% at the beginning of the hosting deal becouse there is no VAT applied. We can provide that since we are legitimate tax payers as registered company.

Simple math: You are saving yourself some time and money (+10% even with 13% hosting fee)
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:45:33 AM

we have already collected 14 BTC, that means that for sure we will order something from punin, even one 25 GH/s board:)
czspeedycz

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:43:49 PM

czspeedycz, 10, 10 BTC, 7b9c9aaf76fae4159d4187beabd5c9b4e2ae9de80efb5dfeec9c49c7cd2512e5

Thanks

riclas

Activity: 208
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:10:23 PM

why do you think the 1 month advantage over say Knc Jupiters is worth the difference in cost?

portuguese p2p trader. telegram @riclas
pajak666 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:39:35 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 05:52:47 PM by pajak666

why do you think the 1 month advantage over say Knc Jupiters is worth the difference in cost?

First: Simply because I have never seen KNC working chip, or even prototype of ASIC chip made by them.
We got quite nice signs that bitfury chip is working and that it actually exist.(correct me if I am wrong)
KNC still has to develop \ deliver working chip.

Second: I want to start hashing asap, because that one month difference can be crucial to total amount of hashing power of the network. If Avalon will deliver chips & KNC will deliver, there will be huge difficulty jump. Until that time we will be happy hashing with our 400 GH/s. Maybe KNC or Avalon will have some sort of delay so difference can be even bigger for our favor. In other words we will slightly gamble on them failing to deliver on time.
jlsminingcorp

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:50:08 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if you'd be willing to share what your accountant's thoughts were on the VAT issue (please feel free to tell me to get lost)? I'm afraid that I'm a little confused (I'm easily confused Wink). I wasn't aware that it was possible to avoid paying VAT, just that the country in which you pay VAT could be changed in certain circumstances. A VAT-registered EU company should be able to buy stuff from bitfurystrikesback.com zero-rated, but aren't they then liable for VAT in their home country? Likewise, if bitfurystrikesback.com exports stuff outside the EU then VAT isn't due at point of sale, but will need to be paid on entry to the destination country. Tax law is horribly complicated, so I'm probably missing something crucial, but if you have a solution that you'd be willing to share that would be great.

Bitcoin can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
BitFury ASIC miner hosted group buy [DONE MINING]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: