Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit support, does not work  (Read 752 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

Omg, not a small amount to donate to yobit admins. As for me it's this is the worst exchange from all.
It is the worst exchange that has been operating for years. I don't know the reason why there are traders that still intact of using them.

Ohh i thought I just have a bad internet connection that's why I cannot open their site. I hope that they bwill fix it soom i have my btc deposit in yobit and ethereum.
IIRC, majority of the crypto exchanges were DDOS attacked and yobit is not an exempted one from these attackers.

Signature for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:44:06 PM

Omg, not a small amount to donate to yobit admins. As for me it's this is the worst exchange from all.
It is the worst exchange that has been operating for years. I don't know the reason why there are traders that still intact of using them.

Ohh i thought I just have a bad internet connection that's why I cannot open their site. I hope that they bwill fix it soom i have my btc deposit in yobit and ethereum.
IIRC, majority of the crypto exchanges were DDOS attacked and yobit is not an exempted one from these attackers.
People are ignorant and when their coins stuck there for months then they come here to complain how yobit is terrible exchange and how they have worst support ever. Another thing is they have too many problems with wallets, so unless you want to withdraw only bitcoins I would stay away from it.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:07:24 PM

People are ignorant and when their coins stuck there for months then they come here to complain how yobit is terrible exchange and how they have worst support ever. Another thing is they have too many problems with wallets, so unless you want to withdraw only bitcoins I would stay away from it.

Most of their problems are existing with those wallets for the coins that I'm not familiar with and I don't even know that those coins are existing.

Still there are lucky traders that are being helped by yobit's support but majority are complaining on their service.

To avoid such issues, just don't use them.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: