Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NO VEGYZZ VIDEO RELEASE WITH BITCOIN PUZZLE - FREE BITCOINS !  (Read 1991 times)
NoVegyzz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

Looks like we made a very difficult puzzle  Roll Eyes
I thought people here are much smarter.

Don't expect too much from bitcointalk users. 99% of them are just sig spammers with very little knowledge about crypto.

They could learn a lot while solving the puzzle. We try to make people smarter.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:27:05 PM

Don't expect too much from bitcointalk users. 99% of them are just sig spammers with very little knowledge about crypto.

I haven't seen you make any progress with the puzzle. Wink

Looks like we made a very difficult puzzle  Roll Eyes

I have taken a look at it and would expect something more like a secret question and answer or a hidden message in a song that people have to find. Basically you've pointed people to your yt song, and it appears that the hints were hidden on your website, which is partially in German, and in other songs that were available somewhere on that site. I haven't seen this thread until now but had I tried to solve it I wouldn't have been able too without knowing that It's impossible without having to dig through your website for hidden links.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:40:11 PM

That's true, but it's more about a lack of time then lack of knowledge. I have solved the part that was posted here on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504546

Took me some time, though...

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

I have taken a look at it and would expect something more like a secret question and answer or a hidden message in a song that people have to find. Basically you've pointed people to your yt song, and it appears that the hints were hidden on your website, which is partially in German, and in other songs that were available somewhere on that site. I haven't seen this thread until now but had I tried to solve it I wouldn't have been able too without knowing that It's impossible without having to dig through your website for hidden links.

Two puzzles have been solved already. It is possible and there are people, who are about to solve some more.
Jankoboy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

Two puzzles have been solved already. It is possible and there are people, who are about to solve some more.

I would like to solve a puzzle

NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:13:26 PM

There are still 8 puzzles to solve. Thank you for your support.
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

Hint: Reading the white paper might help you with some of the puzzles and it makes you smarter.
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

Congratulations to the brainiac who solved the third puzzle. https://blockchain.info/de/address/1Eqa4zKrr4VirXUu2YGhxSfke1VwKoDtfw
We will release the solution for this one as soon as it got confirmed.

Thank you for your support!

No Vegyzz HQ
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

The puzzle, that lead to the private key 8 was easy:

If you watched the video until the very end, you will hear a sound, which if you were able to reproduce the notation it will result in a 99 notes melody with 6 different notes. If you have turned this base6 code into base58check you got the private key. Pretty easy, huh?

No Vegyzz are the first to hide a Bitcoin private key in a melody! Upvote on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hx24d/no_vegyzz_are_the_first_to_hide_a_bitcoin_private/
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

The fourth puzzle has been solved. https://blockchain.info/de/address/1NoVegy4TG2xJR79Dbm4cTNgGRTwRBFofC
Congratulations to the winner!
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:42 PM

If you watched the video until the very end, you will hear a sound, which if you were able to reproduce the notation it will result in a 99 notes melody with 6 different notes. If you have turned this base6 code into base58check you got the private key. Pretty easy, huh?

No Vegyzz are the first to hide a Bitcoin private key in a melody! Upvote on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hx24d/no_vegyzz_are_the_first_to_hide_a_bitcoin_private/

I like that idea

+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

Transaction fee is exorbitantly high at the moment and some transactions are stuck. We will send possiby missing amounts to the address, that was used to transfer the price to, when unconfirmed transaction amount is lower.
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:24:43 PM

I like that idea

Thank you!
cashclash

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:15:58 PM

i saw a documentary today about the Human population and the declining IQ since the 90s, maybe there is hope after all
AGD
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

i saw a documentary today about the Human population and the declining IQ since the 90s, maybe there is hope after all

What is more dangerous than a crazy computer nerd that turns into a billionaire?

NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:54:24 AM

New hint added to op.
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:08:44 PM

Still too many (218000) unfonfirmed transactions. Leave us a pm if you have problems claiming your price.
Arxa9

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:11 PM

Any hints related to 5328.html ? No clear way forward unless I am missing something obvious.
NoVegyzz (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:02:04 PM

Any hints related to 5328.html ? No clear way forward unless I am missing something obvious.

You came this far, you will find it out. Guess what Linux can do for you.
Arxa9

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

Ah ok, thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: