Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best airdrop or faucet that gives you free cryptocurrencies  (Read 174 times)
sugiri (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

I have heard about few websites such as qoinpro that gives you free coins (although in very less amounts). Does anyone has better recommendation?

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1132

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

I have heard about few websites such as qoinpro that gives you free coins (although in very less amounts). Does anyone has better recommendation?
There are lots of sites or new projects that do give free coins which is commonly known as bounties which you would need to do a certain task to get those tokens and when we do talk for completely free thing then airdrops are most common on this one.I havent seen as of now which it acts like a faucet when it comes on collecting those free coins because usually they are distributed thru airdrops and bounties.

phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

Most of these faucets aren't worth it. They give you miniscule amounts of money, often only in the magnitude of 0.1 to 1 cent per hour.

Airdrops are another story. There's not really a "Best" one, as you won't know it's the best one, until it's too late and the airdrop has stopped already.
Some sites allow you to register on them and claim a certain amount of tokens/altcoins, which are often worthless, but if the project is successful, it might be worth more than just a couple cents.
wcex.io is the only example I can think of currently, that's still active. I'm not really in the airdrop business though, so there must be far more Tongue Coinstarter.com and authorship gave away tokens a couple weeks ago too.

I recommend you to join Bounty Campaigns. Instead of just claiming your crypto, you must do certain tasks for it.
Translate, Retweet, Post with an advertisement in your signature, Publish articles about the project and much more. They all give a lot of "free" cryptocurrencies.

Summary: Don't do faucets/airdrops. Try Bounty Campaigns. Those reward you far better!  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀