Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15k to invest - how would YOU spread it  (Read 2355 times)
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:57:52 AM

$15k lots of money, you can easily turn this into $25 to $30k in 3 months.

1. 40% will go to bitcoin
2. 15% Ether
3. 10% Neo
4. 10% Lisk
5. 5% Vtc
6. 5% GRS
7. 5% XLM
8. 5% Ada
9. 5% XRP

this would be my portfolio for next 3 months Smiley

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:03:18 AM

I would like to spread $15.000 like this..

$6.000 Bitcoin

$3.500 Ethereum

$1.500 IOTA

$1.000 Ripple

$1.000 Einsteinium

$1.000 Dash

$1.000 Litecoin

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Here is what i am going to buy.

40% bitcoin

25% ethereum

15% litecoin

10% dash

10% ripple

If there are some change i will just turn it to satoshi or doge.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

I'm looking to invest around 15k possibly up to 25k in bit and altcoins. Just curious how some of you would invest the money for the short and long term. I use to own some bitcoin a couple year's back but stupidly didn't see the bigger picture at that time. Trying to research as heavily as I can to get the best understanding of what's going on now. Look forward to hearing others opinions and reasoning for how they'd go about this.

I would spend 35% of this money for Bitcoins, and the rest of it will be spent to buy altcoins. Suppose that 20% should be gone to ETH, 10% for DASH and Litecoin, 10%-15% to NEO. Probably I would leave some money to invest into a stable ICO.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

Are you looking to hold or trade? You could do some short-term buy and flips and probably make out very lucratively, but it would be much more risky than just buying say, ETH or BTC and holding until you decide to dump.
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

This is a good amount. I would distribute it like this. 50% - bitcoin. and 50% to top altcoins, such as NEO, LTC, ETH, DASH and IOTA.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:42:44 PM

I'm too lazy for these things but if you want to get more than 100% increase invest all of it in bitcoin. But if you are not sure about it these are my picks for you.
1. Bitcoin - 50%
2. ETH - 30%
3. LTC - 10%
4. IOTA - 5%
5. XRP - 5%

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:44 PM

I'm too lazy for these things but if you want to get more than 100% increase invest all of it in bitcoin. But if you are not sure about it these are my picks for you.
1. Bitcoin - 50%
2. ETH - 30%
3. LTC - 10%
4. IOTA - 5%
5. XRP - 5%

Well this makes sense as bitcoin and ethreum have already proved their worth and now Litecoin is in the making of next big thing and I guess the 5% of investment in XRP could be the game changer in the future if everything goes as per the prediction

Am I spamming? Report me!
dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:51 AM

I would like to suggest 50% in bitcoin or $7.5K.
The remain is up to you, because altcoin even major like ETH can drop hard like this time, but if alt got their moment to go up, it can make you dancing and having party.
my 2nd suggestion is into these altcoins :
ETH, Dash, LTC and Neo.
ETH with their future plans.
Dash is powerful with masternode.
Neo will be big again soon. I think China will do something about this coin and consider again.
LTC promising roadmap.
Also if you dare to take the risk to invest in ICO, it has biggest potential to make couple bucks, but you need to do carefully research.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

1. Bitcoin - 50%
2. ETH - 30%
3. LTC - 10%
4. IOTA - 5%
5. XRP - 5%

Well this makes sense as bitcoin and ethreum have already proved their worth and now Litecoin is in the making of next big thing and I guess the 5% of investment in XRP could be the game changer in the future if everything goes as per the prediction
It does really make sense if you'll invest to bitcoin and ethereum. But as with my most percentage I'm with bitcoin. As I'm more concern and getting most of my investment there. That 5% that I put in XRP can be a game changer? Sounds good though it's not that much but you are very optimistic with that percentage though I really think that it's very low for a XRP believer.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lonesurvivor

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:42:52 PM

5k to BTC and the rest in ALTcoins so as to have possibilities to buy more BTC in the future Cheesy Grin
cryptoninja1 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

I appreciate all the responses. It has given me much to consider and think about.  One thing I'm having trouble with is dumping so much into bitcoin and not even having a full coin. I know I'm looking at this wrong and would like some differnt prospective from others.
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

70% in Bitcoin
30% in ETH
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

Go ALL IN  on Bitcoins, Every month withdraw the profit on it and invest in altcoins and ICO , within a year or two, your portfolio will be much bigger. Besides, when you keep ALL IN  bitcoins, and there is a FORK, you will get free coins relative to the amount of BTC held in your account.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:18:17 AM

If I have 15k I will buy 50% BTC, 20% ETH, 20% ETN and 10% BCC. It's safer to invest in bitcoins but for long term investments I think Etn and Bcc are the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:29:02 PM

If I have a 15k, I would have to invest the half of it to Bitcoin. Because as you can see the price of it is lowering again after a huge rise. So when the rise of value comes again my profit will get bigger. While the other half i would invest it to some altcoins that have potential in the future like Electroneum. ETN or Electroneum is a wonderful project its Roadmap is very encouraging to have a faith on it and once its wallet and mining pool is fix, i'm sure is price will rise much bigger than it is now.

Learn.It

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:46:52 PM

I would stick to the larger cap coins. Even then though, you must monitor them very frequently. Coins come and go all the time, you have to stay up to speed on the latest tech, hype, etc.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

30% in bitcoin
10% in ETH
10% in Smart contract platform based tokens like lisk, qtum, Neo
20% in multiple coins which have real life uses like sia, dgb, nxt, ripple (long term holdings)
Remaining 30% for short term trading and mostly kept in Fiat to buy cheap coins if price will get dumped hard.

0% bitcoin

bitcoin is pure garbage and a media hoax reality will reach those idiots sooner or later,

better go for waves.

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:05:01 PM

I will invest money in some good ICO or token, and take token share dividends , or buy altcoin with a trusted team and roadmap, some altcoin / tokens have neatness in journeys roadmap , such as dev wings, edg, or waves . I will invest 25% in good quality ico, 25% in tokens deviden , and 50% in ethereum or waves.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:26 PM

I would spread it in this way:
50% in bitcoin
40% in solid and consolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, dash, monero
5% in altcoin, where you can make a short term investment and also do trading if you are able to
5% in ICO (I personally suggest you to follow the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh project, I think that this project can have a bright future and can bring a lots of advantages to the industry where they are trying to innovate)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: