Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripio Credit Network [ RCN ] december big month!  (Read 344 times)
b0nka (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

Ripio Credit Network is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts and blockchain technology that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency.

A global peer-to-peer credit network based on co-signed smart contracts.

https://ripiocredit.network

Big month! 

December 2017

Advanced smart contracts + network agents + SDK implementation

You will see 2x , 3x this coin or maybe even more!

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

Ripio Credit did not sustain the level of hype it had during its ICO, and the price has dropped as a result, the team need to deliver something to proof it can deliver on the level of hype it had and sustain investors expectations
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:52:35 PM

Do you really know what "Ripio" is? It is shitty company who is making profit from poor people from 3rd countries

Just make a better research, they are selling most of their bitcoins on Argentina-Uruguay-Chile with a fee of 15% over CoinMarketCap rate at the moment of the transaction.

Do you really think that they are an "honest" company? And they just started their own ico.

They are making profit from people that do not deserve to be scammed, and they are only doing it because there is not an official way to buy bitcoin in those countries, or because some of the bigger exchanges doesnt allow people from there.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

Ripio Credit Network is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts and blockchain technology that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency.

A global peer-to-peer credit network based on co-signed smart contracts.

https://ripiocredit.network

Big month! 

December 2017

Advanced smart contracts + network agents + SDK implementation

You will see 2x , 3x this coin or maybe even more!

No it will dump. This coin is not good it is just erc20 token which is usless to me. Don't buy it guys you will get dumped by whales. This is not finincial advice!

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

This is fake, they are only taking about 2% of the transactions, a friend of mine has bought a lot of bitcoins through Ripio, it takes a lot of time to make your purchase, but after a few days they allow you to do so.

Just make a better research, they are selling most of their bitcoins on Argentina-Uruguay-Chile with a fee of 15% over CoinMarketCap rate at the moment of the transaction

I dont know why Ripio has been going down for a lot of money, it had a lot of potential, but nobody knows from where is all that volume coming from.

A lot of people are saying that it is just coming from the money that they have on their own exchange (which is more than 100 million dollars)

b0nka (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

Please check on which date I said to check "RCN" and what price is today

You still can catch a  train for this coin, its very undervalued , right now VOLUME 24hours - 50 milions!

Very good project and potencial ! Check this coin ! $RCN , Ripio credit Network

Smiley
b0nka (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

please check everyone, on december 2nd ,  Ripio Credit Network price - 0.12 USD

Right now december 29 - 0,43 USD , and its not over, we will see in very near future 1 USD of this project.

You can calculate in BTC OR USD, everyone who will invest when I was saying right now have a great deal, what I want to say that is not over and you can run with this train, this moment very good to buy !

Wink
Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Why nobody talk about this hidden gem? I found only a few threads about Ripio, I guess people haven't realized the potential of this coin yet. Well, this means it's a buying opportunity for early adopters. Fill your bags before masses come!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: