Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are the topics in this forum really helps the bitcoin users with their inquiries or problems?
Yes - 3 (50%)
No - 0 (0%)
Both - 2 (33.3%)
Maybe - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topics are helpful or not?  (Read 232 times)
lhadygreen (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

As user of this forum, there are times that I don't understand the topics posted or sometimes
posts were not really connected to the topic being talked.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:18:03 PM

As user of this forum, there are times that I don't understand the topics posted or sometimes
posts were not really connected to the topic being talked.

Well,  I admit that I often find some topics that are unhelpful but generally all of the topics posted in different threads in here are informative and very helpful. The posts in the Beginners and Help,  for example,  is the section for Newbies.  All basic  questions,  rules and guidelines are discuss clearly.  For these reasons,  I voted for yes.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

For me yes!  Even there are irrelevant topics still we learn from all forum. So as long as it is informative it is helpful. We can not avoid some topics that are not suppose to be on the specific assigned section since there are members that feel confuse to their own concern if where they will going to put their topics to be able to deliver their concern, specially the newbies out there like me.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: