Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem  (Read 13696 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:33:07 AM

I want to say that the project is made very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
In fact, now it's really impossible to guess what will happen in the end, but confidence guarantees their own development. As we know, crypto-currency markets attract more and more users, which means that this platform can become very popular!
I agree with you, but do they really have no competitors?
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! But I will repeat once again, they will be able to get ahead of all the advantages!
What are the advantages you are talking about? Rapidity? Reliability?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information, for sure you will need different kinds of tools!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will partially replace the PC, for example, to work on the road.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:38:49 AM

I want to say that the project is made very worthy! It can be seen that the team has worked very well, I hope the project will get a lot of distribution!
Tell me, what exactly interested you so much, it seems to me that the idea is not new, many projects with similar tools!
In fact, now it's really impossible to guess what will happen in the end, but confidence guarantees their own development. As we know, crypto-currency markets attract more and more users, which means that this platform can become very popular!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! But I will repeat once again, they will be able to get ahead of all the advantages!
First of all, this is their own development - an intelligent trading system called TOGC.
Apparently I missed this moment, what is it?
The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC) Using the available APIs of trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly identify purchase orders and sale. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:41:22 AM

I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information, for sure you will need different kinds of tools!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will partially replace the PC, for example, to work on the road.
I agree with you that the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

First of all, this is their own development - an intelligent trading system called TOGC.
Apparently I missed this moment, what is it?
The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC) Using the available APIs of trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly identify purchase orders and sale. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning
And it's true, but in any case it's too early to say something, you need to wait and see what happens in the end!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:49:08 AM

I agree with you that the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
You are certainly right that working for a full-time workplace can not be compared with a mobile application, but now it's too early to argue, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Surrell

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

Hi there, replying for my free telegram farst thanks!
quangthang242

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

works for me now thank you Grin brill web page best one yet as a new coin
jino

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:52:05 AM

give me farst coin 5 : jinojinho
v1nmarks

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:01:32 AM

Joined d Telegram chat. Looking forward to d Bot Trading.
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
Macho Alfa

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

Thank you very much for all the good support work!!!!!!
miraclebets

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:40 AM

Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:24:56 AM

It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Yes, you are absolutely right, the platform offers useful tools that can help!
miraclebets

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

And how can the platform help them in this?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
Portugalcrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

Very good support team!!! I think that this a very good project, keep up with the good work!!!
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

This is a very exciting platform. I love how transparent it is and I love seeing the work they have done to create the trading bot.
miraclebets

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading??
MehdiBmm

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading??
Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: