Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem  (Read 13706 times)
hoogan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

Im gonne stay tune to this project, but guys, change your ANN, it's too many-colored, my eyes are broken Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuzer76

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:42:07 AM

Hello
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:56:44 AM

Well, for the most part, for those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, for those who trade in the stock market and to whom it can in principle be useful and interesting
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Yes, you are absolutely right, the platform offers useful tools that can help!
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

And how can the platform help them in this?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Typically, when trading in the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex, the order for buying or selling is very slow. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, Farstnetwork studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading??
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading??

Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.

But surely there are already competitors? Is there any benefit to this robot?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

Of course there is! TOGC does not focus on high profits for a single pair of transactions, but it earns small profits for all pairs with the highest probability of winning, in addition TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and overcame many waves of the crypto currency market with a winning rate of 95%.
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:58:57 AM

Of course there is! TOGC does not focus on high profits for a single pair of transactions, but it earns small profits for all pairs with the highest probability of winning, in addition TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and overcame many waves of the crypto currency market with a winning rate of 95%.
Good enough indicators, thanks for the information!  Smiley
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

I understand they use a trading bot to make a profit, has it already been tested somehow?
Or maybe it has some differences from other similar services?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

I understand they use a trading bot to make a profit, has it already been tested somehow?
Actually, yes, this bot was tested on a real exchange and showed excellent results.
Its difference is precisely this, this product really proved its work, when its competitors do not.
BTCdude007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:01:27 PM

Actually, yes, this bot was tested on a real exchange and showed excellent results.
Its difference is precisely this, this product really proved its work, when its competitors do not.
Well then it's very cool, I wish good luck to the developers! Smiley
BTCdude007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

Does the project have a bounty campaign?
awas

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:02:09 PM

I did not hear any information about this in fact
BTCdude007

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:02:25 PM

Sadly, I wanted to get a few tokens for the work on the project  Undecided
awas

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:02:40 PM

Sadly, I wanted to get a few tokens for the work on the project  Undecided
Do not worry, you can get a certain number of tokens by simply taking part in the company of repots of the infromation about the project  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: