Poll
Question: Am i right about the way of peace
No - 1 (11.1%)
yes - 7 (77.8%)
No comment - 1 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The way of Peace  (Read 572 times)
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

That's you view & belief. It is important to note that Jesus said in his word, Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,and I will give you rest". In John 14:27, he also said "Peace I leave with you,my peace I give unto you:not as the world giveth,give I unto you.Let not your heart be troubled,neither let it be afraid.

I have come to realize that one can only find peace in Christ Jesus. I say this because I have a personal experience. I know how my life was before I gave it to him. From the moment I gave my life to Jesus, peace came into my life and every thing associated with sin was taken away and I was no longer afraid and intimidated by things of the world. The world can't give peace neither can you get it by your effort irrespective of your status. Do have a nice day & remain blessed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Humans have yearned for and struggled for peace, but still it has eluded us. The Way of Peace is your guide to the power of meditation; self and truth . the acquirement of spiritual power; the realization of selfless love; entering into the infinite; saints, sages, and saviors; the law of service; and the realization of perfect peace.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

don't impose your way towards others. everyone has its own ways and in their teachings to be a path of truth and peace. may thy goal is nice but I think the topic of language that you create.
rogrogrog

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

The way of peace is to leave others at peace to do what they think is right. If you feel the need to tell others what you think is right or wrong until they start to think like you, that is a very agressive way to deal with people.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

human have yearned for and struggle for peace but still has eluded what does the bible,and how can we leave that way,,as a human some individuals are not devoted to trying to mediate conflicts and promote peace because due selfish thinking,,
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

the way of peace is our god,,is the way of peace for eternity and as of children of god he wants his child to learn that way to enjoy it and benefits  to become like him,lets obey god law of love and his wisdom..
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

Overlooking your friends mistakes you will surely be at peace, and don't depend on anyone as you are the only one responsible for your own happiness.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Overlooking your friends mistakes you will surely be at peace, and don't depend on anyone as you are the only one responsible for your own happiness.
What if these are not mistakes but are purposely done to hurt, sometimes the only way that a person can achieve peace is to go to war and fight for it. Peace doesn't mean overlooking every bad thing that is done against you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

peace is the aim of all human beings, with the way of peace human beings get happy, many who live a peaceful life in a group, but many have peace-loving not reconcile at the time the dispute occurs, I expect human beings to always make peace
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

All people want to live in peace. Everyone wants a peaceful live. But sometimes the turmoil of human life has come down. Again, facing the turmoil lives in peace.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

Something that everyone needs is a peace life.Most people live in a hurry, in a bigger search for money.How old are people, they realize that money isn't the most important thing in life.Peace life with your lived ones, that's the best.Every parent takes care of their children, and they all want their children to have a nice and pleasant life.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
polaman

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

peace is created by itself, with we draw closer to god and keep the command of God with a sincere heart, you will have peace,mutual respect in human life, will create peace

mdhedayetullah27t

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Current countries of the world are in turmoil. Nobody walks in the path of peace. If we get to the path of peace, then we have to accept religion.If we follow the correct religion according to religion, we will find the way of peace.
abaharie

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

waalaikum salam
yes i believe with al kuran coz i am a muslim
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Without a doubt the best president of this generation was President Obama. He achieved so much under obstructionism that was never seen before. I wish he could’ve had another time to fulfill many of the promises he made to the people that the establishment tried so hard to prevent him from doing so.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

A way to find peace id by setting your mind that everything in positivity. If one had negativity on their minds then I think its a domino effect not to fonder too. Negativity drives everyone down even the positive one. So I think its better to start the day right with your positive outlook and perspective in life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: