Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for opinion on Altcoin Deeponion?  (Read 124 times)
Ribad (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

Got to know about another anonymous coin in the town.Since I am new to cryptocurrency So am looking for opinion on investment in Deeponion?
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

It's a cheap coin with lots of development in the pipeline, this makes it a worthwhile investment. Next year lots of new features will be introduced which will help the value rise. Grab some from the cryptopia exchange.

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

I also planned to invest in deepcoin, but I pay attention for trade platforms and trade volume for all the coins. Deeponion has serious low trade volume problem. I passed it simply.

They need to hit more trade volume to attract others.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

I also planned to invest in deepcoin, but I pay attention for trade platforms and trade volume for all the coins. Deeponion has serious low trade volume problem. I passed it simply.

Give it a few months it is still in the infancy baby phase and is barely learning how to walk. Once it begins walking at 9 months you will notice some volume pickup but by then you will have missed the best price  Wink

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:10:38 PM

DeepOnion did have quite low trading volume, but it's increasing substantially during the past two weeks (check coinmarketcap). Considering it's only on two mineor exchanges right now, the current daily trading volume of 6-12 BTC seems reasonably high. Also the community is growing rapidly, which gives DO a good backup.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:26:57 PM

It is plenty of signatures of deeponion in here. If you are going to introduce yourself into that coin, then you must know that buying a bunch of those coins is useless.

The airdrop users are getting about 400 onions for free every week (just for wearing the signature) the best thing that you can do is just try to join their signature campaign.

It is difficult to join because they will ask you for a lot of requeriments (i am talking about that you need to buy some onions first, 100 if i am not wrong)

But once that the airdrop is over, this coin will disappear, there is no doubt with that.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
YouAintFunny

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

It is plenty of signatures of deeponion in here. If you are going to introduce yourself into that coin, then you must know that buying a bunch of those coins is useless.

The airdrop users are getting about 400 onions for free every week (just for wearing the signature) the best thing that you can do is just try to join their signature campaign.

It is difficult to join because they will ask you for a lot of requeriments (i am talking about that you need to buy some onions first, 100 if i am not wrong)

But once that the airdrop is over, this coin will disappear, there is no doubt with that.

You need about 100 Onions that's right but it worth the investment. that's for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: