Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:35:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about new mineable Ethereum token?  (Read 132 times)
hidecoin2016 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:48:15 PM

After not quite successful launch of the MINT token, I decided to consult the members of the forum to create the token necessary for everyone.
The idea of ​​a new token: it will be able to mine by the same method, but it will have additional functions:

1. In addition to the main balance, there is a frozen balance - funds are taken to calculate the required 0.01% for mining, but they can not be withdrawn. They are automatically transferred to the main balance upon successful mining, and the amount equal to the current mining reward.
2. The first 1000 users can click Get bonus, which will call the getBonus () method, and they will receive 50,000 tokens per frozen balance. The remaining 50,000 tokens they will have to buy on the Etherdelta exchange.
3. The reward for successful mining is reduced by 10 times (0..5000 tokens) to increase the cost of tokens.
4. A referral program built into the contract. You will receive 50% of the reward for mining from your referrals to the frozen balance. This restriction is introduced specifically to reduce the likelihood of self-referral.

I'm waiting for your opinions, thank you!

About previous token - MINT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: