Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty managers defending cheaters: BTCfarm/Dutchfinity  (Read 788 times)
Traductio (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:26:39 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 10:20:24 AM by Traductio

They should be tagged as well.

User BTCfarm who posted the TeachMePlease bounty and ANN threads came to the defense of one of his translators Dutchfinity leaving feedback stating there is nothing wrong with the translation Dutchfinity did for TeachMePlease and he tagged me for being a troll and a scammer:

Now I don't care about shady managers trying to defend their own as a form of damage control. There really is nothing else they can do.  However, in this case BTCfarm sticks his nose in something that doesn't concern him because Dutchfinity wasn't caught with his pen down on TeachMePlease.

So let's evaluate his 'work' for TeachMePlease and find out if BTCfarm should be tagged for defending a cheater. You can compare notes with this thread and you will see that the pattern is the same as outlined below:

Please keep in mind that not straying from the structure of an original English text is a huge red flag in regards to Dutch translations because there are major differences in the linguistics behind both languages. A real Dutch translation ALWAYS strays from the English structure, exceptions confirm this rule.

Here are four examples where the Google translation was copied/pasted and a couple changes were made to mask the fraud:

1) 10 removals/10 additions

2) 15 removals/17 additions. Note that diffchecker doesn't recognize all untouched text.

3) 14 removals/14 additions

4) 8 removals/8 additions

This clearly shows that user Dutchfinity is still cheating bountycampaigns but moreover: BTCfarm is covering for him.

Is this acceptable behaviour?

(Can someone quote the images?) Junior ahoy!

Dutch TeachMePlease ANN: http://archive.is/X5JvD
English TeachMePlease ANN: http://archive.is/ZzBoj

English to Dutch proofreading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

The TeachMePlease bounty manager is not the only one backing me. There are a dozen other bounty managers considering you a scammer and a troll, among whom Avirunes and Aerys2. You've done enough damage to FIEX and me. Leave the TeachMePlease project alone.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:50 PM

probably rushed and not proof read or not very well.
And no i dont got any connections with the OP or DutchFinity or BTCfarm.

The first sentence could be translated better. today is replaced by now. 'Vandaag zijn er al ongeveer 20.000.... ' seems the best fit.

'van zowel de blockchain technologieen als' should be a better pick.

"open toegang hebben tot alle transacties" Could/Should be  'Openlijk toegankelijk zijn voor alle transacties'

"voor de noden van het platform''  noden ?   'Om de volledige ondersteuning te kunnen bieden aan de behoefte van het platform.'  would fit.

''Belangrijkste'' could/should be replaced with 'voornaamste'

'de creatie en de uitwisseling' instead of  ''zijn creatie en zijn uitwisseling'' but the complete line i would translate to 'Teachmeplease produceert geen inhoud maar levert de voorwaarden voor de creatie en de uitwisseling daarvan tussen gebruikers'

feduciaire doesnt exist. fiduciaire does but its a complicated dutch word for fiat money. 'fiat valuta' or 'fiat geld' would do just fine.
Its also strange he/she used ''uitwisseling van tokens voor feduciaire'' i was expecting 'uitwisseling van tokens naar fiat valuta'

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
DutchFinity

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:31:48 PM

feduciaire doesnt exist. fiduciaire does but its a complicated dutch word for fiat money. 'fiat valuta' or 'fiat geld' would do just fine.
Amazing how klaaas always seems to find his way to topics where Traductio makes accusations against Dutch translators. Almost as if... he were Traductio! Shocked

And then he discovers a typo. How can my texts contain typo's when I use Google Translate? Google doesn't do typo's. This two/three/many faced scammer / troll makes himself ridiculous with his false accusations. Some objective moderator, if present at all on this forum, clearly not klaaas's trade friend Lauda, ought to punish him with negative trust for his false accusations.
klaaas

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

I dont accuse, you do. Again i dont know any of your buddies/enemies.
Your complot theories are complete nonsense.
The translations you did and that i revieuwed are really screaming for some better care and proof reading. And yes i think you use google translate.

Amazing how klaaas always seems to find his way to topics
Since you neg rated me with a made up story you some how catch my eye when i see your username.

I did these translation revieuw[ s ] because we are at the Reputation section and i dont have any ties to ANYone.
i did these as objective as possible.
If your translations where fine or excellent i would/still will mention it.

DutchFinity

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

I dont accuse

yes i think you use google translate.
You are so full of contradiction!

And your behaviour in my and FIEX's case is too suspicious to not suspect a hidden agenda (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hy2nECAXGCIaYN8H3746yU6fkSNGdQn-b11oDSZmBr8).

The negative feedback suits you well in any case, as would negative trust points do also. But I cannot provide the latter as I don't have moderator friends, like you do. The red suits you because when the accusation against you is true you deserve negative feedback / trust. And when the accusation against you is false you will learn how it feels to be falsely accused. Something which you definately need to learn.
klaaas

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

It is my opion not a accusation.

Twist and turn it how you want.

No i dont mind your neg rating at all, lying wont do you much good do. It describes what kind of person you are.

DutchFinity

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

It is my opion not a accusation.

Twist and turn it how you want.

Then it's my opinion that you are a scammer who uses several trolling accounts and your companionship with a moderator trader friend to besmirch Dutch translators with negative trust for your own agenda.  Roll Eyes

No i dont mind your neg rating at all,

Since you neg rated me with a made up story you some how catch my eye when i see your username.

Scoring again another contradiction?  Cheesy
klaaas

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

I see you are still struggling to be honest and cant exept i was.

You dont get it.
''moderator trader friend''
''negative trust for your own agenda''
No mods involved., Maybe you got hidden agendas but i dont need one.

Its a good thing that you express your opion. +1 Smiley
Lying wont do you any good here. -2

DutchFinity

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:49:06 PM by DutchFinity

Both FIEX and I have been checked by many bounty managers, among whom several very respected community members, and we have been cleared by all of them. What does that say about our integrity? And about yours? When Lauda decides to ignore these bounty managers, calling them "randoms", and instead follows a quick 'opinion' of what should be to him a true random member, whom he gives however a pet name like "Dutchie", it is clear that between Lauda and you more is going on.

Any unbiased and intelligent person studying this case through the regarded threads (here, here and this one) and the documents I wrote about this case (here and here) will come to the conclusion that a filthy political game is being played by Lauda and you (with 'you' referring simultaneously to your troll accounts Traductio and TranslationQA). Or is it again just another coincidence that after FIEX and I have been given red trust the topic opener TranslationQA suddenly stopped his anounced crusade against 'dishonest' translators of all languages?

Yes, you are smart enough to execute such a dirty and cowardly attack from behind, but you're not smart enough to understand that sooner or later life will repay you in the same measure for your lies and devious actions!
klaaas

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

Dont take away the fact you let google do the translations.
If it wasnt we would not be here.

It isnt a personal thing. I dont got anything against you. (besides your made up neg comment)
Dont know you or care.

''filthy political game played''   ''troll accounts''   

making up complot theories that suit your needs wont do you good either.

DutchFinity

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:59:45 PM

Two posts back you were still calling it 'only your opinion' and now you call it 'a fact'. You keep contradicting yourself so often that by now you've lost all credibility.

The facts are that FIEX and I have been double checked by team members and bounty managers who even hired professional Dutch translators from outside Bitcointalk to get an unbiased reading, and, I repeat, all of them have cleared FIEX and me. Yet you and Lauda ignore the facts, calling those who checked "randoms" while you continue your dirty game. Now Lauda has even started to give negative trust to bounty managers who dare to leave positive feedback on my account! Yes dear all, you read that correct. If you dare to leave positive feedback at the accounts of those Lauda dislikes you are risked of getting punished! All to cover up these filthy practices.

Thus the story continues here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AS3GE0FHIaW5AyfsgkxSAFzEq8hK3ehejEpI9W6SukI
Traductio (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

Two posts back you were still calling it 'only your opinion' and now you call it 'a fact'. You keep contradicting yourself so often that by now you've lost all credibility.

His trust score tells a different story doesn't it? Shooting a messenger is cowardly and without honour.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________

The facts are that FIEX and I have been double checked by team members and bounty managers who even hired professional Dutch translators from outside Bitcointalk to get an unbiased reading, and, I repeat, all of them have cleared FIEX and me.

If those are facts then where is the evidence supporting these facts? The evidence that your 'work' is done manually? It doesn't exist.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________

Yet you and Lauda ignore the facts, calling those who checked "randoms" while you continue your dirty game. Now Lauda has even started to give negative trust to bounty managers who dare to leave positive feedback on my account!

Au contraire. Lauda doesn't ignore the facts. That's why you keep getting red paint on your profile and bounty managers showing some level-headedness get their feedback reverted to neutral. You are slipping.

Yes dear all, you read that correct. If you dare to leave positive feedback at the accounts of those Lauda dislikes you are risked of getting punished! All to cover up these filthy practices.

That's an outright lie and you deserve another slap of rouge for that alone. The fact Lauda followed up on this thread, thank you very much Lauda, indicates that bounty managers defending confirmed cheaters shouldn't be left untouched. BTCfarm has clearly contacted Lauda and matters were settled.

Anyway I'm going to lock this thread because it has reached its objective and now risks being hijacked by yet another butthurt scammer. Thank you all for your attention and efforts, until next time!

I AM TRADUCTIO!

English to Dutch proofreading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: