Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin futures  (Read 199 times)
Washball (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

When Bitcoin futures are launched, will that keep the price from going up to more than 10K? Traders would like to keep the price stabilized and minimize volatility. The ups and downs should not be more than a few hundred dollars. So, will Bitcoin futures stop Bitcoin from going up sky high?

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:50:33 PM

When Bitcoin futures are launched, will that keep the price from going up to more than 10K? Traders would like to keep the price stabilized and minimize volatility. The ups and downs should not be more than a few hundred dollars. So, will Bitcoin futures stop Bitcoin from going up sky high?

Im not sure from where did you deduce that "Traders would like to keep the price stabilized and minimize volatility.".

One of the reasons traders love bitcoin is precisely because of the fact that it's really volatile, so you can make a lot of money on these wild swings if you can time the market properly.

Futures will allow a ton of money to come in on the ecosystem, I don't see how this is nothing but bullish. People attempting to manipulate the market to short it will get liquidated, this is not a regular market, manipulation doesn't work when a market global and 24/7. If the old wall st folks are trying to pump it to short it they are going to lose their tshirt.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

Hello. On my opinion it's never will be stable. Bitcoin remain one of the most volatility cryptocurrency in the world. Here a lot of money so u mean a lot of people play their games and hard to predict future but sure not stable.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
jayawardana

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:51 PM

No one knows about this, bitcoin has become the basis of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin future may be hard to stop bitcoin
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

Bitcoin is now unstable, yes it is not very good for miners, but for traders just right. Or at least keep it until the price of bitcoin is even greater.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

No one knows about this, bitcoin has become the basis of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin future may be hard to stop bitcoin

Bitcoin is future currency. So it will use for the transaction process. It safe for the saving process. It will help to invest the business and improve the business for the future growth. Bitcoin is digital currency so it use for the all country it will use for the any purchaser. It good to for the improve your self and change your life style. You will gather more information for the improve your business.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

Look at these idiots above my post Cheesy Utter bull sh*t. OP you should know that, This is the sky high price because of the bitcoin futures, Why would you want more rise over short term? That's not a good thing if price rises too fast, Because dumpers will dump and price goes down, People will start to panic and say bitcoin is dead Cheesy
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:45:09 PM

On December 18 https://coincodex.com/article/1104/cme-bitcoin-futures-contracts-set-to-launch-on-december-18/, I think Bitcoin will take a dip then.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

i a newbie. but i think from what i read, bitcoin can b a future for anyone because bitcoin so promised and people who use bitcoin always grow up and i think this is good for bitcoin because many people started too trust bitcoin too invest.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:14:52 PM

Day traders love volatility. I'm not sure why you would think they would want something stable. The more volatile it is, the more chances they have at buying low and selling high.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

no one knows. Because bitcoin is not stable and we do not know how long this system will last and the bitcoin is still in its original value so there is no good future here. I can say it now. Do not think about the future of bitcoin and what we know today is how we can get it this way. Im just saying. happy earning to all bitcoiner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: