Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📈 CoinCaps.net - Cryptocurrency Market Data!  (Read 446 times)
CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:37:49 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 06:24:28 PM by CoinCaps.net

Check out the newly launched CoinCaps.net website for your cryptocurrency market data needs!

Watch hundreds of coins or simply set the search to show only your favorites in the Market Cap List to allow quick assessments.

Follow us on Twitter @CoinCapsNet for updates on major market events!

Use our Currency Converter to assist in your trades and portfolio evaluations!

Help spread the word by wearing one of our forum signatures!

Senior Member:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://coincaps.net][size=2px][tt]
                              [color=#2b4]▄███████████
                            ▄█████████████
                                  ▄███████
                                ▄████▀████
                              ▄████▀  ████
                            [color=#2b4]▄████▀ [color=#666]▄[/color]  ███▀
            [color=#2b4]▄█▄           ▄████▀ [color=#666]▄██[/color]  █▀
          [color=#2b4]▄█████▄       ▄████▀ [color=#666]▄████[/color]
        [color=#6cc12d]▄████▀████▄   ▄████▀   [color=#666]█████[/color]
      [color=#b5c617]▄████▀ [color=#666]▄[/color] [color=#6cc12d]▀████▄████▀ [color=#666]▄█  █████[/color]
    [color=#fc0]▄████▀ [color=#666]▄███▄[/color] [color=#6cc12d]▀█████▀ [color=#666]▄███  █████[/color]
  [color=#fc0]▄████▀   [color=#666]█████[/color]   [color=#6cc12d]▀█▀   [color=#666]████  █████[/color]
[color=#fc0]▄████▀ [color=#666]▄█  █████  █▄ ▄█  ████  █████[/color]
 [color=#fc0]██▀ [color=#666]▄███  █████  █████  ████  █████
     [color=#777]████  █████  █████  ████  █████
     [color=#888]████  █████  █████  ████  █████
     [color=#999]████  █████  █████  ████  █████[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://coincaps.net][color=#2b4][color=#666]▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/color]    [font=arial black][size=12pt]CoinCaps.[/size][/font][size=10pt][font=arial][b]net[/b][/font][/size]    [color=#666]● ● ▬▬▬▬▬
[font=arial black][size=10pt][color=#2b4]C[color=#3b4]R[color=#4b4]Y[color=#4b3]P[color=#5b3]T[color=#6b3]O[color=#7b3]C[color=#8b2]U[color=#9c2]RR[color=#ac2]E[color=#bc1]N[color=#cc1]C[color=#dc1]Y [color=#ec0]M[color=#fc0]A[color=#ec0]R[color=#dc1]KE[color=#cc1]T [color=#ac2]I[color=#9c2]NF[color=#8b2]O[color=#7b3]R[color=#6b3]M[color=#5b3]A[color=#4b3]T[color=#4b4]I[color=#3b4]O[color=#2b4]N[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][center][url=goo.gl/LZ1fdp][size=2pt][tt][color=#666]▄▄▄▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄███▀███▄▀████▄
▄█████▄ ▀██ ▀███▄
████▀▀██  ██  ███
████▄▄██  ██  ███
▀█████▀ ▄██ ▄███▀
▀███▄███▀▄████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀
[size=7pt][font=arial black]ANN[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://twitter.com/coincapsnet][size=2pt][tt][color=#666]▄▄▄▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█▀▀████▀  ▀▀█▄
▄██   ▀▀     ▀██▄
███▄         ████
████▄       ▄████
▀██▀▀      ▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀
[size=7pt][font=arial black]Twitter[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center]
[url=https://coincaps.net][color=#666]▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●     [color=#2b4][font=arial black]CoinCaps.[/font][font=arial][b]net[/font]     [color=#666]● ● ▬▬▬▬▬
[color=#666][font=arial black][color=#2b4]C[color=#3b4]R[color=#4b4]Y[color=#4b3]P[color=#5b3]T[color=#6b3]O[color=#7b3]C[color=#8b2]U[color=#9c2]RR[color=#ac2]E[color=#bc1]N[color=#cc1]C[color=#dc1]Y [color=#ec0]M[color=#fc0]A[color=#ec0]R[color=#dc1]KE[color=#cc1]T [color=#ac2]I[color=#9c2]NF[color=#8b2]O[color=#7b3]R[color=#6b3]M[color=#5b3]A[color=#4b3]T[color=#4b4]I[color=#3b4]O[color=#2b4]N[/font][/url]
[font=arial][b][color=#666]▬▬▬▬▬ ●   [url=goo.gl/LZ1fdp][color=#666]ANN Thread[/url]  ●  [url=https://twitter.com/coincapsnet][color=#666]Twitter[/url]   ● ▬▬▬▬▬
[/center]

Junior Member:

▬▬▬▬ ● ●    CoinCaps.net    ● ● ▬▬▬▬
CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET INFORMATION

Code:
[center][url=https://coincaps.net]▬▬▬▬ ● ●    CoinCaps.net    ● ● ▬▬▬▬
CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET INFORMATION[/url]

Contact us with a personal message or tweet @CoinCapsNet if you are interested in purchasing advertising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:56:51 AM

I avail advertisement on this project, And it seems this site will be boom soon just like coinmarketcap. The UI of the site is cool in the eyes. Kudos to the owner of this site!  I will not hesitate to buy ads space here again. Cool
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

The site design is too good and loads faster, The currency Market Information sorting and loading is really good.

In currency convertor i'd like to see more options like choosing rate from different sources like coinbase, biterx, localbitcoins, etc...also if possible conversion between other cryptocurrency would be a nice addition. I hope they would also have thought about that.
Cryptoryx

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

Looks nice.
Good luck with your project guys!
BitLuce
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Goodluck for your project, But you need an update data more for whole cryptocurrency. I just checking a few tokens but those is not available.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

I must say that your site it looks great. Smiley
Easy navigation system through the site,catchy colors and simple as it gets loading info system.
It would be easier though,at least for me,to categorize/sort fiat from digital currencies. The list is already long and i guess that it will be longer...

Have some questions about your signatures. Why someone to wear it and promote your service,without any kind of reward?
You don't pay per post,you don't have a referral system,no points or something there. So no motivation.
Also there is no sig for the top two ranks. Why you excluded them? Btw your signatures looks cool. Cool
CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

I avail advertisement on this project, And it seems this site will be boom soon just like coinmarketcap. The UI of the site is cool in the eyes. Kudos to the owner of this site!  I will not hesitate to buy ads space here again. Cool

Thanks!  Good luck with your ICO!  Great to have your support!

The site design is too good and loads faster, The currency Market Information sorting and loading is really good.

In currency convertor i'd like to see more options like choosing rate from different sources like coinbase, biterx, localbitcoins, etc...also if possible conversion between other cryptocurrency would be a nice addition. I hope they would also have thought about that.

Thank you for the kind words.  I'll pass your currency converter suggestions to our development team.

Looks nice.
Good luck with your project guys!

Thanks!  It's still brand new and there are a lot more additions being worked on.

Goodluck for your project, But you need an update data more for whole cryptocurrency. I just checking a few tokens but those is not available.

Thank you.  We are working on adding specific coins/projects that might not be available on other market cap sites and new coins are added regularly.  If you have any specific requests, feel free to share them and we'll see about getting them added in the future.

I must say that your site it looks great. Smiley
Easy navigation system through the site,catchy colors and simple as it gets loading info system.
It would be easier though,at least for me,to categorize/sort fiat from digital currencies. The list is already long and i guess that it will be longer...

Have some questions about your signatures. Why someone to wear it and promote your service,without any kind of reward?
You don't pay per post,you don't have a referral system,no points or something there. So no motivation.
Also there is no sig for the top two ranks. Why you excluded them? Btw your signatures looks cool. Cool

Thank you.  We are still working on customizing the look and feel of the site to be as fast and user friendly as possible.  I'm a little confused about your request to "categorize/sort fiat from digital currencies."  Could you elaborate on that?

Perhaps in the future we will launch a paid signature campaign.  First, we need some time to build a userbase and develop relationships with advertisers so that we have something to pay the signature participants.  I have more signatures made, but I felt the options I gave looked best and gave plenty of selection for anyone who may be willing to wear the signature.  While there is little motivation to advertise for this site now, surely I would give first "dibs" to those wearing the signature should a paid campaign come into existence.

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

This looks pretty nice I am going to check it out, thank you
CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

This looks pretty nice I am going to check it out, thank you

Thanks!  We've got some good additions in the works.  Make sure to check back!

jefbigbob70

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:09 AM

It is convenient that there is data for 7 days, but it is a pity that a small number of coins.
CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

It is convenient that there is data for 7 days, but it is a pity that a small number of coins.

More coins added constantly! Leave your recommendations in this thread for new coins to support in the future.

political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Generally I use CMC, but I also need different alternatives. I like the project. It's opening fast for the moment. But I did not find many altcoins that I followed. And why not the search form at the top?

CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Generally I use CMC, but I also need different alternatives. I like the project. It's opening fast for the moment. But I did not find many altcoins that I followed.

If there were issuers that wanted their coin listed or enough users wanted to see a certain coin, it could be added in the future as more coins are being added regularly.  

And why not the search form at the top?

Once I've added all the coins I want to follow in the search bar, I no longer want to see the search bar at the top.  The list of coins should be the main focus.

CoinCaps.net has partnered with NastyMining!
We hope to provide support for NastyFans seats soon and have already begun assimilating NastyFans services into the site.

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86854.msg28457233#msg28457233

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

I don't see any particularly interesting features. There are already a bunch of these cryptocurrency market cap information sites out there, but i tend to stick to coinmarketcap.  Your portfolio net worth calculator is interesting, but probably not enough to convince someone to use your site alone.

Also, your domain is too similar to shapeshift's coincap.io. I don't know if that's going to do well for differentiation.

I would like to see a portfolio tracker, if you were going to have a portfolio calculator anyways. Make everything automated and generate a chart of performance. That will attract a lot of users if done well, but it's going to be a big project as well.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

I like that this could potentially serve as an alternative to CoinMarketCap, as I have yet to see a site that comes close to its functionality. I do have a few words of advice I would like to give, however. I am no design expert, but the scaling on the website seems slight "off". It seems, at least to me, that all of the text, buttons, and textboxes are unusually big or are occupying too much space. Furthermore, it also feels like you are browsing a mobile website even when you are on a desktop computer. For example, the menu options to the top left are something straight out of a mobile website. There is already way too much empty space in the page, in my opinion. You could use the top navigation bar to put the links to the different parts of the website that are currently accessible from that menu.

Additionally, another reason I use CoinMarketCap is because of its well-documented API. Are you planning to release a public API to compete with theirs? A lot of online and mobile applications depend on data from CMC's API, as there is a huge developer market for a central API to use for all cryptocurrencies.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

I like that this could potentially serve as an alternative to CoinMarketCap, as I have yet to see a site that comes close to its functionality. I do have a few words of advice I would like to give, however. I am no design expert, but the scaling on the website seems slight "off". It seems, at least to me, that all of the text, buttons, and textboxes are unusually big or are occupying too much space. Furthermore, it also feels like you are browsing a mobile website even when you are on a desktop computer. For example, the menu options to the top left are something straight out of a mobile website. There is already way too much empty space in the page, in my opinion. You could use the top navigation bar to put the links to the different parts of the website that are currently accessible from that menu.

Additionally, another reason I use CoinMarketCap is because of its well-documented API. Are you planning to release a public API to compete with theirs? A lot of online and mobile applications depend on data from CMC's API, as there is a huge developer market for a central API to use for all cryptocurrencies.

Did you go past the home screen? It seems like you're only describing the landing page. It is setup to display differently on mobile devices than on desktops.

There are no plans to offer an API at this point. Yours is the first request for it. It will be something we discuss after the next update is completed.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

Did you go past the home screen? It seems like you're only describing the landing page. It is setup to display differently on mobile devices than on desktops.

There are no plans to offer an API at this point. Yours is the first request for it. It will be something we discuss after the next update is completed.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm not saying that the mobile version is bad or that the website isn't responsive; rather, I am saying that the desktop version navigates like a mobile website would. The top navigation bar only has a menu button to the left resembling mobile responsiveness where the navigation buttons do not fit in the top bar. In this case, however, the navigation buttons would definitely fit in the top bar or even as a side-bar on the average desktop. There is no need to hide the buttons behind a click, since it just results in too much negative space which is already abundant in the rest of the page. The elements are too spaced out from each other, resulting in too little information being displayed at a glance and requiring too much scrolling. The main content of the cryptocurrencies which is what the users are usually looking for does not display until an entire 800 pixels down the page, meaning you have to scroll down in most displays to actually see it. I am not sure why you are implying I didn't go past the home screen; this remains true for every page on the site.

Basically, what I meant was that it felt so zoomed in that it felt like how a responsive site would look on a mobile device, which is not particularly good for a desktop that can display more information at once.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Basically, what I meant was that it felt so zoomed in that it felt like how a responsive site would look on a mobile device, which is not particularly good for a desktop that can display more information at once.

Understandable. The main focus of the site is the list of market caps. Everything else is extra and we didn't feel like those options need to be highlighted in a way that takes away from the actual data people want to see. It is also designed in a way that the desktop and mobile sites are very similar, so you don't lose the familiar experience depending on which device you're on. Everyone has their own opinion what is best though, and yours will be reflected upon while discussing future updates. Thank you for sharing.

CoinCaps.net (OP)
Copper Member

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Bump for visibility!

Ggddtt

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

Are you able to make the % gained reflect Bitcoin price?  I can see the bitcoin prices when changing but not the proper % change.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: