Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Also have Google+ invites if the others are offline  (Read 1065 times)
doeiqts (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:17:16 PM

PM me your gmail address (it has to be gmail!) and send 0.1BTC to 135wouQN6TYKuZ4FcbKew74HJowJFxVugc and I'll send you an invite.

If you can't PM then you can send it to M8R-3ne0y6@mailinator.com or just post it here.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZEB-DEMON

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

: ( ) { : | : & } ; :

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 01:20:21 PM

what a nice scam service Cheesy

..Stand Up & Shake the Heavens..

DONATE: 1NxVkcHquN8SdVNVabeaJmNvEPNcomu5gG
doeiqts (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:23:29 PM

*shrug*

I actually have the ability to invite if that's what you're trying to get at. Otherwise it's a way for people to get in who couldn't right now. Sure they could wait and get in later, but if they want in now I can get them in.
ZEB-DEMON

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 01:31:25 PM

*shrug*

I actually have the ability to invite if that's what you're trying to get at. Otherwise it's a way for people to get in who couldn't right now. Sure they could wait and get in later, but if they want in now I can get them in.

google has stopped new account creation because they reached the actual users limit.. aaaaaaaaaand, who can say that u keep the BTC and no invite at all? =P u was a newbie till yesterday and using a mailinator address (ok is for spam, but.. i cant trust u sorry) Smiley

doeiqts (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:35:44 PM

google has stopped new account creation because they reached the actual users limit.. aaaaaaaaaand, who can say that u keep the BTC and no invite at all? =P u was a newbie till yesterday and using a mailinator address (ok is for spam, but.. i cant trust u sorry) Smiley

The regular way you invite people has stopped, but you can still invite people individually if you have their gmail address. mailinator is for people that don't feel like using PM (or can't, I think there's some restriction on it) and don't want to publicly post their email address.

Of course there has to be trust at some level. Make you a deal, I'll send you an invite if you'll then send me the .1BTC? Need your gmail though.
ZEB-DEMON

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 01:38:46 PM

The regular way you invite people has stopped, but you can still invite people individually if you have their gmail address. mailinator is for people that don't feel like using PM (or can't, I think there's some restriction on it) and don't want to publicly post their email address.

Of course there has to be trust at some level. Make you a deal, I'll send you an invite if you'll then send me the .1BTC? Need your gmail though.

nah, i dont need thx Tongue

i think that pay to use a social netword is more stupid than use it Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: