Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 7853 times)
Rizwana ainun

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

a very perfect website, with a good project.
mdn2007

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

the bitugene project will be a great success because it has been systematically designed and supported by reliable professionals in the field so that it can make this project will grow rapidly and succeed according to the planning
J_Harvey

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:07:58 PM

Love to get more transparency in the global petroleum industry.  This is certainly an industry with too many large players that help inflate prices to individual consumers.  Looking forward to seeing this in action!
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:24:10 PM

Crypto world and oil is an interesting combination! I think this is a very promising direction, you will be the first in this direction, good luck!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
delbarbour

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

Good idea, needs to focus more on the graphics of website and be clear about the technology

good luck
wasean

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

it would have a huge impact around the world
shinkosmos

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

Good luck with your project.
echode

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Excited to see all these solutions applied to Petroleum industry ! It's time for a change

Great work guys
Honte

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:48:41 PM

We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,WP etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.
thebest67

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

Great project, I can not wait to see more, anyway good luck

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
deedan19

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Great project. With this, petroleum products can be purchased at the speed of light. This will definitely make room for greater  growth! Nice one devs!
pacatosul

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:10:19 PM

Hello!
I’m very enthusiastic about your project. I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative!
I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere.
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I’m waiting impatiently for the so wanted TBPs! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future.
I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
To become NUMBER ONE!
Your devoted fan & supporter!
Madlen

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
VladKem

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
KRAZIUAI

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Creating a platform for oil products is something new. I think this will be a breakthrough as it would be one of the first in this field
stoploss

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

i'm excited of your website and of what you're doing as well
sandz1909

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:30:40 PM

this project concept is great idea ..oil platform is a unique way to succeed in crypto world best of luck dev team..see you on the big exchanges..have my support in this. thumbs up:)
rachid37

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:55:49 PM

Ijoined airdrop
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
We currently do not understand your question perfectly. However, to shed more light, the tokens will be used for settlement of sales on the network. For individuals as yourself, the value of our token may tilt either ways (increase or decrease), so with our tokens in your possession, you already know the benefits and downsides attached if it tilts any ways. Thanks and stay positive.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

ABSTRACT
The Bitugene Project is a blockchain driven application designed with flexibility, scalability and functionality in mind. Bitugene serves to create a platform where petroleum and other petroleum products can be traded securely. It gives potential customers and merchants the means to diversify and, the room for all and sundry to checkmate arbitrary prices.

BACKGROUND AND PROBLEM
While there are many challenges befuddling the oil and gas industry all over the world such as supply chain management, logistics, pricing etc., the Bitugene Project will, however, focus its attention on flexibility and ease of service. Undoubtedly, blockchain is a new force to reckon with in the financial sector within the past five years, several business models have been implemented on the blockchain.
One striking feature about blockchain is its decentralized nature, it tries to give people power over their finances by removing an intermediary. Some problems within the petroleum space that the Bitugene Project will address includes but not limited to:
•   Delayed settlement in paying for petroleum products such as gasoline. This project, with the help of its tokens, will make payment almost instantaneous;
•   Inefficiencies resulting from players in the supply chain such as the delay or duplication of contractual agreements;
•   Single point of failure in the supply chain may occur due to a hack, fraud or mistake;
•   Rigidity available in the current mode of operation;
•   Expenses associated in times of dispute.

SOLUTIONS
In the light of the aforementioned problems, some of the key solutions have been highlighted below. Recently, the price of a barrel of crude oil has been at its lowest ebb and leveraging on the blockchain technology can help increase the profit of all and sundry in this industry. The solutions to be employed are listed below (not limited to these):
•   Flexible and instantaneous settlements;
•   Removal of an intermediary;
•   Immutability;
•   Increase in transaction visibility;
•   Increase in trust between users;
•   Reduce vulnerability;
•   Increase efficiency and effectiveness;
•   Ease of service

TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
The Bitugene Project provides a platform where cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Companies/Merchants and potential customers can carry out business peer to peer on the network thereby enhancing efficiency, productivity and eliminating time wastage, increased overhead costs, ambiguity and complexity. The project will be centered on existing applications (open-source) in order to ensure compatibility with already developed software(s) in the cryptocurrency market.
Our platform is blockchain-based, this will help in widening the adoption of blockchain technology in every sector of business and most especially, in the oil and gas sector. This will ensure decentralization and distribution of units in the industry at large. The features of the project are
•   Peer to peer trading of petroleum assets
•   Blockchain applications for exchange and conversion of cryptocurrencies
•   Digitization of petroleum assets
•   Building a decentralized infrastructure for the oil and gas industry at large
The platform will use the TBP tokens for exchange of value. The Bitcoin (only for the Main ICO) and the Ethereum blockchain will be used for the token generation event.

APPLICATIONS
Applications that will be built throughout the lifecycle of development on The Bitugene Project are listed below:
  • Wallet
  • Marketplace
  • Bitugene Debit Card
  • Baclkoffice
  • Petroleum Aggregator
  • Bitugene Exchange

Token Details
The sole purpose of the Bitugene ICO is to raise funds for the design, development and implementation of applications for the Bitugene Project. The Bitcoin (only for the main sale) and Ethereum blockchain will be used for raising of funds for the project. However, the Ethereum blockchain is the primary platform for our ICO.

Required Information
•   Donations will be accepted in Ethers and Bitcoins (main ICO only). Ethereum is the primary donation platform, Bitcoin is just an alternative.
•   The main Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will last for 30 days
•   All unsold tokens during the Presale and main sale stage will be burnt.
•   If the minimum required capital of 1 000 000 USD is not reached at the end of the crowdsale, all funds will be refunded to the address it was sent from (take note).
•   Hard cap is pegged at 10 000 000 USD.
•   Bonuses will be given during the presale and mainsale respectively. That is, 1 – 10 ETH (+5%), 11 – 20 ETH (+10%), 21 – 30 ETH (+15%). The maximum donation  per individual is pegged at 30 ETH.

Minimum Goal = 1 000 000 USD
Hard Cap = 5 000 000 USD

PreICO
PreICO Number of Tokens = 2 000 000
PreICO price/token = 0.35 USD
PreICO Begins = 8th of December, 2017
PreICO Ends = 22nd of December, 2017

ICO
ICO Number of Tokens = 7 300 000
ICO price/token   = 0.6 USD (+0.1 USD every week)
ICO Begins = 27th of December, 2017
ICO Ends = 27th of January, 2018
Tokens for Team    = 600 000 (frozen for 2 years)
Tokens for promotion = 100 000 (frozen for a year)
Tokens for Investors = 9 300 000
Total tokens = 10 000 000

THE TEAM

SUMMARY
The Bitugene Project is the first blockchain project to beam its searchlight on petroleum and petroleum products. During the full-scale operation, the platform will help connect oil and gas companies with customers. This will, of course, increase the visibility of all petroleum products on the internet as assets and, flexibility and ease of service will be guaranteed.
Price prediction of TBP tokens as it hits the cryptocurrency exchange according to our experts is targeted at slightly over $2.23, reasons being “first of its kind”, the ICO price finished at $1 and the rate at which petroleum products are affecting our day-to-day living.

WEBSITE - https://bitugene.io

WHITEPAPER -  Whitepaper EN

TWITTER - http://twitter.com/@bitugene

TELEGRAM - http://t.me/bitugene

AIRDROP - http://bitugene.io/airdrop.php

UPDATE - In talks with popular exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittex, Cryptopia and Yobit in order for TBP to be listed as soon as the mainsale ends.

FIRST AIRDROP/BOUNTY IS LIVE

Hi
At first glance looks like
bitugene diffarent from all those random project unfolded overnight with airdrop.
For first time I'm
seeing such a  project want's
to bulid an oil marketplace on top
of Blockchain.
I will try to give some reading
for learning more.
Anyway felt curious to
see the visual notes of bitugene. The only reason of quotation
of this ANN.

Cheers

Thanks for the quote.  Limitations on new account hasn't made it rosy for us. All links to images have been fixed.

Hey
Yeah, there was one
invalid image. Now all three
gets visibility.
Few minutes ago visited
Bitugene Twitter handle. And the account is newly created.
At the same time I can see from your website the project has stated early this year!
Can you explain little
bit more about the reason behind of lately started promotional activities?

Regard
We spent ample amount of time doing other ground work, online presence wasn't on the top of our priority as at then. Our project is in phases and so far, we have been making progress. Thanks.

Hey
Well, that was the easiest
way for giving answar of my question. Little a bit details about all those already finished works could easily lead to make your feedback more appealing.
By the way my best wishes
for Bitugene. And Thanks for
your time!

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: