Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:03:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITUGENE - The First Petroleum/Crude Oil Blockchain Project  (Read 7849 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:39:34 AM

This looks interesting but did you even think that you ask too much for this coin on ICO? Others devs has pays from their own pocket the list on exchanges, anyway if you want money for exchanges and some money for your effort you should ask lower in my opinion. Let's say you gather 1.000.000 $ , what you will do with this funds?
Kbdriss

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

Hello dev and all. I believe this project will be successful!This is a very interesting and unique project ! Thank u very much.
Rain89asia

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

I'm amazed to this great project
Very interesting small amount today going for a big project industry
This will moon sooner
Full support TBH !!

Oast-btc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:19 AM

This is a great project, using block chain technology to store records in the petroleum industry. well-done dev. Wishing you great success . already joined
Bitugene (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

This is a great project, using block chain technology to store records in the petroleum industry. well-done dev. Wishing you great success . already joined
Thanks. We are doing all we can.
Sibmail

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

Really interesting project, wish you success.
Good luck dev!
Bravobaba

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

Nice project
maxdsign

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:47 PM

wish you all the best. A good idea of the project
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:03 PM

Thanks everyone. The rewards for the Airdrop will commence shortly. PreICO will start in less than 15 hours. Details will follow in a short while.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

PreSale is Live!

Go to http://bitugene.io/contribute.php

Only 2 million TBP tokens are available. The presale price is 0.35 USD / TBP token.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

All BITUGENE followers, Lets make this thread more interactive and informative. Not spamming is more important. From this message onwards, we will discuss about this project and analyse what are the pros and cons. Importantly, developers are listening and very interactive in this project. Lets make use of that and benefit each other. Lets start.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

Presale is live now at attractive price. We should not miss this opportunity to be part of the best combination of project. Just announcement came from admin that they are rewarding 50 BITUGENE coins for social media promotions. so keep minting extra coins. that too a good coin of the future..
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

An important update has been posted on the contribution page for users donating via myetherwallet (mew). Investors using myetherwallet  should ensure they set the gasprice to 53 GWEI or above. Details at http://bitugene.io/contribute.php
vanvasi

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:40:10 AM

This project can bring the benefits of peteoleum trading to a much bigger user base through blockchain. Looking at the Bitcoin rally last couple of days, the future of all the current projects if they fulfill their roadmap is going to be huge in the next two to three years. Projects such as Bitugene will have extra first mover advantage. Hope the team achieves its plans in time. All the best.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

This project can bring the benefits of peteoleum trading to a much bigger user base through blockchain. Looking at the Bitcoin rally last couple of days, the future of all the current projects if they fulfill their roadmap is going to be huge in the next two to three years. Projects such as Bitugene will have extra first mover advantage. Hope the team achieves its plans in time. All the best.
Thanks for your support. Everything is spelt in the Whitepaper, we hope the community can help make tgis project come to fruition in the petroleum sector.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

I looked into the roadmap of BITUGENE in a detailed manner now. You have lots of plans. I could not easily understand when the product is expected to launch? Or do you already have product and existing business?
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:32:31 PM

I looked into the roadmap of BITUGENE in a detailed manner now. You have lots of plans. I could not easily understand when the product is expected to launch? Or do you already have product and existing business?
Thanks for the question. The Bitugene Foundation has a list of products/applications we plan to work on as is evident in the Roadmap. After the main crowdsale, the product will be released one after another in phases. Take a look at the Roadmap.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

Thanks for the question. The Bitugene Foundation has a list of products/applications we plan to work on as is evident in the Roadmap. After the main crowdsale, the product will be released one after another in phases. Take a look at the Roadmap.

Thats clear answer. I am aware of the new products coming one after the other. I was not aware of already existing product. Thats why I raised the question.

Do we have Pre-ICO progress counter in the website? I could not see that anywhere in the website. Is it possible to have that counter in the website, so that others follow it in real time which will also attract many invesotrs basically.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

One of the major attractiveness of this project is the combination of two major hot areas. 1 blockchain and 2 petroleum industries. Admins are eager to provide us with answers regarding their project and products almost instantaneously without hesitation. Admins love to hear more questions, critics and also concerns from bitcointtalk forum community. Looking forward to see more participation and questions. I will prepare my questions in the mean time.
Bitugene (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:39 PM

This looks interesting but did you even think that you ask too much for this coin on ICO? Others devs has pays from their own pocket the list on exchanges, anyway if you want money for exchanges and some money for your effort you should ask lower in my opinion. Let's say you gather 1.000.000 $ , what you will do with this funds?
Use of funds is clearly written on the Whitepaper. The highlights are:
Legal and advisory
•   Marketing and advertising
•   Incentives on the network
•   Administrative and general business expenses
•   Application development
•   Operational costs
•   Financial analytics
•   Reserve
•   Maintenance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print