Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS/ETH short term  (Read 654 times)
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Both projects should prosper with the use of PoS and DPos. Those algorithms are the future of the crypto world and sooner or later all other major coins will have to move from PoW because of the electricity usage issue and other related problems. If EOS can implement successfully DPoS in their network than they will solve a major scalability issue and this will allow for the forward movement of the crypto world in general.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
double2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

Now that EOS has had a lot of internal problems, I think you can wait and decide whether to buy!
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

It is better to buy EOS in a pair with the dollar, not Ethereum. I have a good amount could earn at the auction of this coin. So far, I like it the most, in comparison with other coins.

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

If you buy eos with ethereum it's only fair do so
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/eos/eth
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

It seems to me that the market will continue to fall for several weeks. And this means that you will not get a quick profit from these coins. But both coins can be considered as a long-term investment. Recently I was very positive about EOS, but a few hours crash made me crazy and I got out of EOS at all.

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

For a short term, go for ethereum, for a long term, go for EOS, it will be more than $100 in a near future , just trust on my words and remember them , because it will touch that range
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

It seems to me that the market will continue to fall for several weeks. And this means that you will not get a quick profit from these coins. But both coins can be considered as a long-term investment. Recently I was very positive about EOS, but a few hours crash made me crazy and I got out of EOS at all.

The market is almost at it’s february lows so I think we will some upswing but probably not the bull run everyone’s anticipating

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

It is better to buy EOS in a pair with the dollar, not Ethereum. I have a good amount could earn at the auction of this coin. So far, I like it the most, in comparison with other coins.
Personally I think eos/BNB is better pair than eos/ETH or eos/usdt. When market is red, BNB sometimes is green. And when BNB turns into red, market is green.

JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I noticed the same but have no real explanation for that, for sure BNB is far stronger coin than the average exchange coin like KCS or let alone COB that is bleeding already severly for so many months that you have to keep asking yourself how much longer can the patient be alive?i

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Does it make sense now to buy some EOS? There is a possibility that the ETH will be slightly corrected after such growth, and the EOS will continue to grow after correction.

I think it’s definitely worth it to buy now. I think these are great prices and I have bought some Etherium already in this drop. I think EOS is at a good buy price too. We know there will be a recovery at some point, so why not go ahead and buy now if you have some money that you can afford to invest? Just be willing to let it sit there for a couple of months.
MantoRating

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

As we all know, eos as a hot spot, many people would like to buy eos. However, people could invest Eth for long term.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

After the eos has blocked the accounts of 27 users, the trust has somehow been shaken. And it's not clear what else interesting will come to them. It's better to choose the ether and not worry about the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

I am less good at predicting in the short term. Moreover, the current market conditions will be difficult if the play money in the short term. However, for the development of every time, the EOS could provide a big enough profit from the investment in the ethereum on quickly. the movement and its value is very large and is much more promising.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

Ethereum is good for shorterm and longterm. But better if you choose longterm to get more money. I think it is good for you but if you want shorterm is actually your decision. But they have good benefits and bad effect of shorterm so you need to think how long you hold a coin.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Does it make sense now to buy some EOS? There is a possibility that the ETH will be slightly corrected after such growth, and the EOS will continue to grow after correction.

Based on what's been going with the EOS team lately, I would say that EOS will crash and ETH will flourish.

EOS crowd funded billions worth of dollars yet until today they have still not delivered on their promised ultimate blockchain. Ethereum is still leaps and bounds ahead of EOS and I don't see how they intend to catch up when the ETH dev team is on full steam ahead.

I'd sell EOS while you still can. The EOS team seems to be corrupt.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

I think EOS will indeed be the next altcoin that has excellent potential, but if I have to choose between the two I will still choose ethereum to be a better investment option compared to EOS
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

EOS once disappointed us and also reached the moon. Now it is down more because the entire market is getting worse. I believe that as the market recovers, EOS will take off again, those who dump EOS, they may regret it in the future.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Recently, EOS has been exposed to many negative news, such as their system flaws, frozen customer accounts, etc. These problems will cause EOS to lose a large number of users! Caused its price to fall!

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

Both coin are good for hold on long and short term and you will make reasonable profit if you buy when the price if low than when it is high but I will prefer to hold ethereum on short or long term than EOS because it has more potentials and good features than EOS.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

I bought EOS when it was 2 usd and still holding it because I believe in EOS it can go higher more . Maybe I will cash out if EOS reach 100 usd price or maybe higher .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: