Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any exchanges with no ID requirement if no fiat involved?  (Read 812 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:05:01 AM

This is based on my experience as I'm not trading with fiat with this certain exchange. The said exchange from my previous sentece is Cryptopia. I've been trading with them using BTC and other alts for a year now and they haven't requested any ID from me. My trading experience with them is good with little to no problem. They also have quite a lot of coins to trade into providing you better choices to make money. You can check them out using this link. Again, they require no ID verification if you're just gonna trade with BTC or any other cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:18:25 AM

Are there any exchanges that don't require photo ID, or other personal info, if no fiat currency is involved?
Only crypto in and out.

Try coinomi.com. AFAIK it doesn't require an ID to trade cryptocurrency pairs. Yobit also doesn't seem to require an ID. I have traded and was able to withdraw without giving any personal details.
I heard that Bittrex started to ask people to verify but I still have an account there which I can use in full and they haven't asked me for ID at all. Maybe it's only for new users.   
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:00 AM

Are there any exchanges that don't require photo ID, or other personal info, if no fiat currency is involved?
Only crypto in and out.

Heaps of them. I'd say basically any except for bittrex or poloniex but obviously rules will differ from one exchange to another, and also you should consider the fact that how much you trade has got a lot to do with whether or not you're going to pick a particular exchange as well.

Though, these exchanges who do not need an ID generally are from unknown origins, meaning that storing large amounts of funds is discouraged.

Only crypto in and out.

Try coinomi.com. AFAIK it doesn't require an ID to trade cryptocurrency pairs. Yobit also doesn't seem to require an ID. I have traded and was able to withdraw without giving any personal details.
I heard that Bittrex started to ask people to verify but I still have an account there which I can use in full and they haven't asked me for ID at all. Maybe it's only for new users.   

Coinomi is a wallet, not an exchange. They use changelly for in-app exchanges.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

Only crypto in and out.

Be careful with yobit though, there have been complaints lately with user's altcoins are stuck inside Yobit.
For reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

I tried to exchange my Bitcoin Cash into BTC a while back using Bitfinex and they didn't ask for verification, so I think OP can try that.
Bittrex on the other hand requires verification in order to withdraw, without it you won't be able to withdraw at all, so definitely not a go for OP.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Based on several submissions it just obvious one cannot have everything those that  don't want KYCs its either you can't convert to fiat or you have to pay fixed amount as fees. While the ones that KYCs is compulsory, you get more services in terms of reduced fees and the amount of units you can trade with. I guess one just have to live with the amount of information about yourself you are willing to share.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: