Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold Bitcoins or buy Altcoins with it  (Read 2768 times)
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:46:24 AM

Altcoin for your short investment and good for Long term.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:44:33 AM

You can hold bitcoin while buying altcoin, make sure that before you buy some altcoin you know about the coin you want to buy. Research about the coin and choose the coin you think have a potential in the future.

Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:35 PM

Holding BTC is always a good idea, but no one truly knows how it will perform over the next week, month, or year/s.
I entered the game only a few months ago and started trading alts, but if I had of just held my original investment in Bitcoin, my portfolio would be worth three times as much as it currently is.
Whichever way you decide to go, just make informed decisions, ask questions where necessary (like you are here!), and don't FOMO!

Good luck!

-Knightly
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

keep bitcoin or buy altcoins
In my opinion it is recommended to buy bitcoin and keep the altcoins Sad Sad Sad Sad
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:27:35 PM

Should I hold Bitcoins Or should I buy Altcoins with it.
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
Bitcoin is now super powerful and altcoins are theoretically cheaper as a result of this, I suggest you use 50% to buy bitcoins and the other half goes to buying altcoins.
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

You have to hold BTC because of its volatility and also buy altcoins with high potential.

Volatility - love it!!!!! gives me the opportunity to buy on the dips. I can't wait for the next dip. BTC is going one way - UP!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
Use a portion to purchase altcoins and then hold the remaining. It is still wise to hold some Bitcoins due to the continues increase in price. Be vigilant in choosing your altcoins because alot are just fail ends...

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:26:05 PM

I would hold BTC and do short period alt buys then they testing new bottom. And sell them after 10-20% profit immediately. Now they are falling both up and down BTC movements. When it stable for few days trying to recover their losses. Compare charts on tradingview, u will see what alts how they conduct themselfs.

mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

I would suggest you to hold it for the time being at least. Altcoins are not a bad choice but not stable like Bitcoin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
Use a portion to purchase altcoins and then hold the remaining. It is still wise to hold some Bitcoins due to the continues increase in price. Be vigilant in choosing your altcoins because alot are just fail ends...
Choose both the option. Since the price is increasing in high manner, you can hold the bitcoin to get very huge profit from the bitcoin. Altcoin is best to hold your savings for future,but you have to choose the best among them to get rich from altcoin. Holding bitcoin also make you succeed.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
FundFantasy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

And Why ?

What's your take on it ?

Like every investment, caution is necessary. If it is your first time buying crypto, Our advice is for you to start in a somewhat small scale, and buy not just Bitcoin, but other leading Alt-coin, thus spreading your investment and minimizing the risk. Good luck !
nesterpu

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:05:20 PM

I think it would be better if you use bitcoin to exchange with other altcoin and profit from it. This is how professional traders are used. I also use this way to generate daily income with the crypto market.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

It depends on your strength. If you are good at the trading skill, behavior psychology, you should sell BTC to buy altcoin. If not, just holding Bitcoin until it rises to $15000 in 2018

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

Imo hold bitcoin but when bitcoin's price keeps rising while altcoins' price is dropping, start buying alts.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

Bitcoin is doing overwell  i would say.But with every big price jump correction will come as well.On that moment you can make some profit with alts on the price bounce,then again hold in btc untill next price jump.Unfortunatelly im quite sure,that btc will bubble trouble at the begining of 2018.Price grown to much since may 2017:/Need to catch the right moment,and transfer into usdt:)

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

Its better to buy more altcoins similar to iota. Or just buy iota. Bitcoin is too expensive and it will take years to make good amount of money, while altcoins are cheap for future.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

I prefer to hold bitcoin than buy any altcoin. Altcoins are only profitable when bitcoin is moving in a sideway. Bitcoin is moving upwards every day and I see that most altcoins have gone down in bitcoin terms.
Altcoins are only worth to buy when their price are depressed.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

I think you should divide your holdings to all the big ones and also Bitcoin, possibly in a 50/50 ratio. The big ones aren't so volatile
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:29:25 PM

You can invest both buy bitcoin and altcoins but better check first what really an altcoins that is profitable. We can earn big in bitcoin so many believe that price will become huge soonest.
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

And Why ?

What's your take on it ?

There is no certain positioning in this kind of actions. With some portion of your bitcoins, you can buy altcoins that you found attractive. And with some portion, you can store them in your wallet without using.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: