Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold Bitcoins or buy Altcoins with it  (Read 2766 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

if i were you i would hold bitcoin not any other altcoins because bitcoin will be the most powerful asset of investors to keep, and their value will keep rising every year, also altcoins are very little be known by people around so they have less value than bitcoin and hard to catch up with bitcoin in the future.

somblennx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:05:16 PM

Take advantage of altcoin market swings inevitably make our bitcoin grow more actively. We see that now altcoin re-writhing after some time ago slumped.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:34 PM

Should I hold Bitcoins Or should I buy Altcoins with it.
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?

you should buy bitcoin because it is obvious that it is much more profitable when compared to altcoins. altcoins is pretty slow in terms of gaining a profit. however the value of bitcoin right now is indeed verry expensive that is why you may find it hard to buy it while altcoins on the other hand is much more affordable but wont guarantee you better income when compared to bitcoin. though some alts can also pump just like bitcoins yet not oftenly due to the fact that they are less volatile.
SilArt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Semux!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

There is a chance that BTC will go down soon (after New Year), but this will push alts to the ground too. Best situation is when BTC is stable and alts are recovering at that time, it's an easy +10-40% for good projects!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Valdoora

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

There is a chance that BTC will go down soon (after New Year), but this will push alts to the ground too. Best situation is when BTC is stable and alts are recovering at that time, it's an easy +10-40% for good projects!

Likelihood btc will down is certain. Just here, instead of letting bitcoin we have silence. I think it's best to buy altcoins with faster growth prospects such as ETH that are currently on cheap level. So our investment continues to grow.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:21:57 PM

The BTC bubble might burst anytime soon or it might keep on growing for some more time. Who knows? But I truly believe these price levels are unsustainable for the long run.

However, BTC will never fade away as it has gained a level of notoriety that will make mainstream.

But about about regulation? BTC won't be like this for long, there will be an increasing pressure from the worldwide officials to regulate it, to tax it, to make governments profit from it too.

That is the real danger, and that is why it is wise to diversify your investments.

bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:43 PM

I have divided, 30% of the portfolio is in bitcoin and 70% in altcoyins.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

The BTC bubble might burst anytime soon or it might keep on growing for some more time. Who knows? But I truly believe these price levels are unsustainable for the long run.

However, BTC will never fade away as it has gained a level of notoriety that will make mainstream.

But about about regulation? BTC won't be like this for long, there will be an increasing pressure from the worldwide officials to regulate it, to tax it, to make governments profit from it too.

That is the real danger, and that is why it is wise to diversify your investments.

When the bubble eventually burst, altcoins will crash even more. Bitcoin will persevere, but most alts will die (become worthless).
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

When the bubble eventually burst, altcoins will crash even more. Bitcoin will persevere, but most alts will die (become worthless).

And that will be a good thing too! There are presently 1364 altcoins... WTF?

Mihaluch

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

I now sit in Alloccans, but for a long time the whole market has not been corrected, and what motivates me to be careful! someone will accurately record profit before the holidays
RequiredBTC

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:34:30 AM

Buying altcoins is a great way to make our investment grow faster than leave it in wallet. Because, nowadays most altcoins start to rebound in market after some time ago slumped motionless.
PEGASUS CRYPTOCURRENCY

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:38:34 AM

BUY BITCOIN AS A WEALTH.  Smiley

BUY ALCOIN AS AN INVESTMENT  Smiley

BUY PEGASUS TOKEN AS TIME.    Smiley

https://www.pegasuscrypto.com/

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:27:24 AM

It is a good idea if you have to invest in some alternate coins too because we can't deny that there are alternate coins that are having their own price hike now. Just take a look at these altcoins now: ethereum, bitcoin cash, ripple, litecoin, cardano, dash, nem, monero, qtum, neo, ethereum classic, lisk and many more.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Felimon

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:24:37 AM

You should hold 50% bitcoin, 50% 3-5 altcoins. Atlcoins have big profit if you hold long enough and bitcoin make you have stable balances.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

It depends on many things. Do you wanna earn money in long or short time? Bitcoin and ETH for long term. Other unfamous coins for short time trading, Playkey, NEU, and H20 are examples.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

Just keep 20%-30% if your bitcoin and else will be invested in altcoins. If you want your chances to be higher then pick both of them. Only one is a bit slow and need a lot of patience.
Marekeke

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

I would NOT switch to altcoins now. The major bull run already happened and bitcoin went sideways.
BTC will move again (either up or down.. does not matter) and this will hurt the alts.

I would leave the portfolio diversified with 60-70% BTC and maaaybe cash out a little before new years. The thing is: nobody can predict the market but look at the sheer numbers. Does it look like healthy growth  to you?
mittooss

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

I would strongly recommend to hold the Bitcoin for the time being. Prices will go up again
BrendaGee

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

We need someone to make a comparison between 2 portfolios:

A) 10 btc

B) equally distributed over 100 altcoins, each now worth 0.1 btc

I would bet on portfolio B
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

There must be a rule always to hold at least 3rd part of your bank in BTC, 2/3 of your investment bank might be spent for altcoins trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: