Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Polymath ICO???  (Read 2559 times)
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:41 PM

I see their ad everywhere. I wonder what everyone thinks about it and how legit it is.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:15:01 PM

I see their ad everywhere. I wonder what everyone thinks about it and how legit it is.

imo Polymath is pretty legit. really wish they didn't keep it private but I understand why they did it. they're breaking into a good sector that's untouched, so I see room for innovation and they're the ones leading it. I would join their telegram channel to follow them. https://t.me/polymathnetwork
vipul19

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

The idea and model seems pretty impressive. I am quite new to the Crypto thing, although bought almost 10K BTC in 2009 for 20$ but they I missed the bus. Stock markets and securities have a definite issue trying to cope up with changing technologies and this brings in security in addition to the convenience and regulation for the investors. I have read about a few ICOs with tall claims. For this I can say, the concept is pretty good and sensible. If these people are honest, they are bringing a new change.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

The idea and model seems pretty impressive. I am quite new to the Crypto thing, although bought almost 10K BTC in 2009 for 20$ but they I missed the bus. Stock markets and securities have a definite issue trying to cope up with changing technologies and this brings in security in addition to the convenience and regulation for the investors. I have read about a few ICOs with tall claims. For this I can say, the concept is pretty good and sensible. If these people are honest, they are bringing a new change.

Bridging wall street to blockchain will be a big pillar of this tech's success. Securities will be huge and by bringing them in means regulations becoming more lax. That's something for people to think about. Polymath imo is a gem find because they're the first of their kind doing this.

Anyone signup for their airdrop?? So easy.
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

imo Polymath is pretty legit. really wish they didn't keep it private but I understand why they did it. they're breaking into a good sector that's untouched, so I see room for innovation and they're the ones leading it. I would join their telegram channel to follow them. https://t.me/polymathnetwork

Team members has enough experience to rock the market and their ceo is also good one. Only thing is that they keep things so mysterious. They could start with more information providing to public before their airdrop. Will keep close eye on them.

gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

Bridging wall street to blockchain will be a big pillar of this tech's success. Securities will be huge and by bringing them in means regulations becoming more lax. That's something for people to think about. Polymath imo is a gem find because they're the first of their kind doing this.

I signed up for their airdrop. One of the easiest and less time consuming airdrop I've ever seen. If project goes as they plan, those airdropped toknes might be very valueable. So I advice you to participate in case you didn't do it yet.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

I signed up for their airdrop. One of the easiest and less time consuming airdrop I've ever seen. If project goes as they plan, those airdropped toknes might be very valueable. So I advice you to participate in case you didn't do it yet.

Exactly how many tokens do you get for signing up?

I checked the survey and it asked if I would like a free token, rather than free tokens. Does that mean you only get one coin from the airdrop?
Warfare

Activity: 1045
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:54:46 PM

Exactly how many tokens do you get for signing up?

I checked the survey and it asked if I would like a free token, rather than free tokens. Does that mean you only get one coin from the airdrop?
Apparently nobody knows, not even them judging from the comments on Telegram.
Additional details such as: when the tokens will be distributed, how many will be distributed, and how many to each address are not yet finalized. We will have more information on this in Q1 2018, which you will receive via email.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chipchip2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Just see the ads for this token on the coinmarketcap, sign up their site and join their telegram group.
Seem that it is potential project with good developers.
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:31:33 AM

Team members has enough experience to rock the market and their ceo is also good one. Only thing is that they keep things so mysterious. They could start with more information providing to public before their airdrop. Will keep close eye on them.

Agreed, but just based on simple observation, their mystery is probably due to legalities. I also think when companies are like this, they have really big news to share but are still in the works. Just found out on telegram that their platform is launching in like 20 days!  Shocked
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Don't forget to join the airdrop guys and their email signup. Got an email today saying that they're hosting Polycon that has Anthony Di Iorio and the CEO of overstock there to speak. Really wish I could make it.
craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

Something I do like about polymath is that they already have firms ready to tokenize. Most of the time the hardest part is getting people to use your platform. Looks like they're really plugged into the finance industry. Just the fact that they're getting into securities and are the only ones doing it already seals the deal for me.
Hitman1975

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

Someone made the survey and signed up?
What do you get after. The preSale is already over right?
Where will it be launched at which exchange
craigpo

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Someone made the survey and signed up?
What do you get after. The preSale is already over right?
Where will it be launched at which exchange

Yes it is. I really hope they hit exchanges. Haven't announced which ones, but the airdrop will be the end of this month.
Hitman1975

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

There is another coin similar to this Globitex. As far as i understood the minimum presale order is 10k €/$ or equal in BTC ETH=
Am i correct?
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

Guys polymath is a big deal, especially what they're getting into. Don't think a lot of people realize how big securities will be this year. Just think about the trillions in wall street/stock market being transferred onto the blockchain. Blows my mind. This is a great project to be getting into.
dreesedicer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

First post...

I've been following Polymath for months and I'm eagerly awaiting their launch in the next couple weeks.  The white paper is exciting and thorough. I believe in their concept and I think Polymath will be largely successful.  That being said, I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can when the PLY enters the secondary markets.  Word from Polymath is that the free airdrop should take place between Jan 18 and Jan 31.  I imagine they'll be roughly 100K/1 Billion PLY freely distributed by the company.  Early investors and employees will aslo be vested token (mostly likely hundred of millions).  Couple questions that I'm hoping someone can answer.

Who is entitled to the rest of the tokens?  Will Polymath distribute to exchanges?

Since you can not buy PLY directly from Polymath you'll have to purchase PLY on exchanges.  Any word on which exchanges are preparing to support PLY?

Around what date can we expect to see PLY on the market?

Any information relating to Polymath would be greatly appreciated!

keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

First post...

I've been following Polymath for months and I'm eagerly awaiting their launch in the next couple weeks.  The white paper is exciting and thorough. I believe in their concept and I think Polymath will be largely successful.  That being said, I'd like to be as prepared as I possibly can when the PLY enters the secondary markets.  Word from Polymath is that the free airdrop should take place between Jan 18 and Jan 31.  I imagine they'll be roughly 100K/1 Billion PLY freely distributed by the company.  Early investors and employees will aslo be vested token (mostly likely hundred of millions).  Couple questions that I'm hoping someone can answer.

Who is entitled to the rest of the tokens?  Will Polymath distribute to exchanges?

Since you can not buy PLY directly from Polymath you'll have to purchase PLY on exchanges.  Any word on which exchanges are preparing to support PLY?

Around what date can we expect to see PLY on the market?

Any information relating to Polymath would be greatly appreciated!

Been wondering the same things about Polymath. It seems like everything is pointing towards exchanges tbh and that gets me really excited. In terms of everything else, I think they're keeping under wraps. All I know is that token distribution is this month and hopefully the airdrop too. They have an announcement telelgram channel now: https://t.me/polymathnews
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

It a good project  with much potential.  They Have good and experienced advisors, that also partake in similar security  project like quantstamp. They are really  committed  to marketing that have ads on coinmarketcap website
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

How is this different from Quantstamp? Is this gonna provide auditing too? Saw this popping up in etherscan.io quite frequently.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: