Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Fresh 100% Kona Coffee shipped from Kona Hawaii  (Read 217 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:02:22 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:38:46 AM by nomadcrypto

I am selling fresh Kona coffee in various grades and green or roasted. I can get both certified 100% Kona and other flavors of hawaiian coffee (roughly 15-20% less). All orders are shipped once daily Monday through Friday at roughly noon HST. All orders are mailed out of Kailua Kona Hawaii.  Right now it is the end of harvest season so I can supply amounts ranging from 0.5lbs to possibly thousands of pounds. Shipping to the mainland US will cost roughly $1 US per pound for large orders. I will give you a shipping quote when you order. I am willing to ship anywhere in the world where I can legally. If exporting green coffee to coffee producing countries be aware that there is an extra step required before it can be exported that will increase the cost roughly 5-10% as well as increase handling time.

Here are a few coffee terms and their meanings:

Estate Coffee: product from one farm, unmixed with beans from other farms, and processed through to roast, unless purchased green, by the estate farm. Generally estate coffee is a blend of Extra Fancy, Fancy and Number 1.

Peaberry: Highest grade available
  • This unique coffee bean comes from coffee cherries that produce only one fruit, instead of the usual two fruits per cherry. According to Wikipedia, approximately 5% of any given coffee tree’s fruits will be peaberry.

Extra Fancy: Largest beans and the fewest permittable defects
  • Size: 19/64 inch, or “Size 19” for Hawaiian coffees which are flat-sided, or not a peaberry.
  • Defects: 8 full defects per 300 grams of coffee, 40 partial defects, or 80 defects with two “pinholes” or less (a pinhole is evidence of bug damage).
  • Extra Fancy coffee commands the highest dollar value of the flat-sided (non-peaberry) beans.

Fancy Coffee
  • Size: Slightly smaller than Extra Fancy: 18/64 inch, or Size 18.
  • Defects: Permits 12 full defects, 60 partial defects, or 120 partial with <2 pinholes.

Number 1
  • Size: 16/64 inch, or Size 16
  • Defects: 18 full defects, 90 partial, 180 with <2 pinholes.

100% Kona Coffee
Peaberry pricing:
7oz: $30 USD
1lbs: $55 USD
3lbs: $125 USD
5lbs: $210 USD
10lbs: $400 USD
Over 10lbs contact for pricing

Estate Coffee blend:

8oz(0.5lbs): $20 USD
1lbs: $35 USD
3lbs: $90 USD
5lbs: $125 USD
10lbs: $210 USD
Over 10lbs contact for pricing

Specific grades and noncertified kona(coffee from other hawaiian regions) available upon request. I generally deal with  estate farms but can go to any roasting house and purchase specific grades if needed. With notice I can supply up to 2,000lbs and maybe more. I can meet or beat almost any supplier's pricing in Kona Hawaii assuming I can verify the pricing, grade, etc offered. Be aware that the cheap prices listed by suppliers is almost always old coffee or lower grades than I mentioned here. The coffee I sell was recently harvested and is only the grades mentioned.

At the moment I can only accept cryptocurrencies including btc, ltc and eth and escrow is welcomed. In a week or so I will be able to accept credit cards, paypal and other payment methods.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: