Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even at 10kUSD, Bitcoin is undervalued by more than 67,000%  (Read 887 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:07:12 AM

With the way things are happening with Bitcoin, anything is really possible though we have to see how things will really turn out to be. Bitcoin is always pulling so many surprises and can be defying so many odds so I would not wonder if one day it can be worth that much. I would then be so ecstatic to see Bitcoin continue its ascent to the 'moon' so that Bitcoin 'hodlers' would be making their big dreams come true. We are hoping that there would be no big bad news that can affect the continuing growth pattern of Bitcoin. Long live, Bitcoin!
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1528

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:15:09 AM

Blockchain technology used by banks and NYSE has nothing to do with bitcoin adoption.
Except it very much does. Even if bitcoin itself isn't the technology being used for these services, Bitcoin's adoption and/or price scales proportionately to the adoption of the services it made possible. You can track this fairly reliably, and to deny this is silly.

What is silly is to keep insisting on bitcoin being undervalued by 67,000% with such stupid arguments.

Yes, I am sure no algorithm takes into account what will happen if Trump and Kim Jong-un start playing with atomic bombs and we all disappear. Mathematical projections like that one leave aside many events.
This is a terrible argument. This is it's own reductio it's so bad. The same line of reasoning leads to saying that any model of valuation (or any projection model or statistic for that matter) is nonsense because it doesn't include every other fact in the world. How can you ever know anything at all if what you're saying is true? You've just imploded the entirety of epistemology, this self-defeats.

What is self-defeating and own reductio is you defending bitcoin being undervalued by so much according to nonsense estimates and calculations.

One of my rules on this forum is not to reply to newbie silly posts. Yours didn’t seem so silly at first sight but I’m putting you on my ignore list because you are not worth wasting my time.

Snerx (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:06:16 AM

So here's the timeline:
I give a chart with objective values to create a non-arbitrary metric.
You deny it with no formal justification.
I point this out.
You deny it again with no justification and get mad and press the give-up button to block me lol.

Clearly you're the big-brain and I'm the mental midget, gg wp.

Also I had other accounts on this forum, but I hadn't posted in a couple years and started fresh, that's why I'm a 'newbie' on this account.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: