Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x B2 Avalon In Hand ##### 2x 66-85GH #####  (Read 943 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 04:53:36 PM

Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250118.0 for bidding, any questions leave here Smiley

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 05:02:17 PM

Want to sell for anything else than money/BTC??
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 06:16:11 PM

Want to sell for anything else than money/BTC??
0_o What else is there in the world other than money/BTC

uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:38:00 PM

There's some very odd people lurking here these days.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 01:47:20 PM

"Let me give you spiritual guidance away from possessions so I can have your money printer for free"

uhoh

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:52:56 PM

"Let me give you spiritual guidance away from possessions so I can have your money printer for free"

Truly incredible.

Incidentally Dogie, just to give you a tried and tested shipping method: I sold one of my Avalon's and sent it to the US by UPS Worldwide Express (using interparcel.com). £100, insured. No issue with customs, and got there in 4 days. YMMV obv, but thought I'd mention it. The buyer also didn't end up paying any import fees.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 01:54:47 PM

Truly incredible.

Incidentally Dogie, just to give you a tried and tested shipping method: I sold one of my Avalon's and sent it to the US by UPS Worldwide Express (using interparcel.com). £100, insured. No issue with customs, and got there in 4 days. YMMV obv, but thought I'd mention it. The buyer also didn't end up paying any import fees.

Cheers. What did you set declaration at?

uhoh

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:59:36 PM

I used the original invoice, so obviously there was a risk on my part because the sale amount was considerably more.. but there's always going to be a danger in shipping one of these (if it gets lost/broken etc). Problem is that if something does happen and you insure it for the full sale amount, how would you prove its value to the carrier for a claim. If you sell on eBay, you could. If you sell on here for BTC, you can't.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:01:20 PM

I used the original invoice, so obviously there was a risk on my part because the sale amount was considerably more.. but there's always going to be a danger in shipping one of these (if it gets lost/broken etc). Problem is that if something does happen and you insure it for the full sale amount, how would you prove its value to the carrier for a claim. If you sell on eBay, you could. If you sell on here for BTC, you can't.
I think we could in the UK - HMRC is currently classifying it like face value cash vouchers. Might be messy and need some legal force, but could be done.

uhoh

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:04:35 PM

I think we could in the UK - HMRC is currently classifying it like face value cash vouchers. Might be messy and need some legal force, but could be done.

I expect you're correct. Very messy though.

I just had my fingers crossed from the moment UPS collected to the moment they delivered, that worked for me. Probably the same kind of advice you'd get from your spiritual guide above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: