Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Minergate Cloud Mining  (Read 277 times)
Andreasx1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:08:48 AM

i thing buy some Gh/s from Minergate Cloud Mining is good idea?
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

It's your choice. But i would not do it.

People have said that minergate is an illegitimate company, and with so many complaints with changelly(its sister company), it's easy to see why they have a bad reputation. And also, the hash rate available for purchase never runs out. If they are indeed mining, don't you think that they would at least put a cap on the amount of hashing power available for purchase?

Even if they are actually mining and not running a ponzi or whatever, the returns you'll see will be extremely small if at all.
newplato

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:23:54 PM

Minergate cloud contracts are on the verge of a scam.  So far I have bought seven contracts from them and I have just put out a topic where I describe my experience with them.  Take a look and feel free to comment.  Here is the link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2511076.0
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:38:40 PM

Cloud mining is a scam! Just use the search function. They are ripping people off!
If it was profitable why would they need you? They'd just take a loan in a bank with 10% interest and buy as many miners as they like. Why would they need you?
Think about it and decide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: