Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXA] Exacoin, The FIRST & ONLY platform provides REALTIME TRADING SIGNALS  (Read 13934 times)
name24h

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

please enable withdraw btc for member, we can not buy token.
AlexsCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

Do you have a bounty or airdrop?
sonkaos

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1BiMmb7EJb6NovBG8hB62xcfg61YVi1s2n

My Btc isnt showing in my balance ! i wrote to support sended mail and writed in telegram and bittalk also.

NO ANY answers from them !

İs this a SCAM Project Huh İf no i wanna my btc in my ballance !!
adam12345

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FgJ8KQA3TQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihtrmrdczL4

Can anyone explain this problem? This is a huge problem with this ICO.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:50:52 AM

Any chance this coin will be listed at any exchange? or only internal exchange?
lehuutuancoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

Is there anybody have some news ?
Crypto808

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:56:37 AM

I have done a review on Exacoin for anyone still unsure!

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teCa9p-ge_g&t=3s

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Crypto808
elagin1987

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

EXA TEAM!
Please set the limit of purchases from one IP for 1 day, 1 request from 1 IP.
Some users using bots and others scripts for buy.
Reduce the limit per person per day to 50 coins.
The more people buy the coins, the better.
Or set the limit for buying coins only for those who have not yet bought a coin.
alnobre

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

I think it is a fck SCAM!!!

I did not receive my Exacoins and much less had my 0.6 Ethereum reimbursed.
bitraha

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:48 PM

Hello Exacoin,

You have a very nice website and plan; well done. Can you provide some insight on this clone of your website http://hrandika.com ?

Thank you!

Also Exacoin,

This "fake website" has the ability to send a password reset email to the email address used to create the account on exacoin.co; plus one can log into the "fake website" with the same credentials used to create the account on exacoin.co

If, as you stated in your Telegram and via email, http://hrandika.com is fake, then why does it have access to all Exacoin users account data and the ability to modify it, changes to which propagate on both websites? Shouldn't Exacoin be concerned about securing users data on exacoin.co, as right now this "fake website" has access to it and access to change it?

Looking forward to your response.

Dear sir,
The fake website (hrandika.com) does not belong to Exa. You can notice that when you access this fake website, it diverts you to our official website (https://exacoin.co/dashboard/).  Hence, when you access this website, actually, it routes you to Exa's backend. We guarantee that your information is secured.
Thank you,
Exacoin Global Team

Thank you for the answer; I will take a leap of faith and invest into your promising project.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

By website and roadmap, this seems like the coolest lending program but judging off of all these reviews it seems that it may be a scam, sad because it looks well done.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:50:35 AM

You can not buy an EXA?
Say "THANKS" to the Vietnamese!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LcV62dou28

The fact is that to buy coins they use clubs with 25-50 computers and bots pushing a button!
I propose to prohibit Vietnamese from participating in ICO EXACOIN, as disqualifying themselves.
This is the same as depriving the athlete of the reward for the use of doping.
After all, ordinary people can not buy coins!

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
EXACOIN GLOBAL (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

I wrote a lot of tickets sent to you but no reply. So I posted to bitcointalk for you to read and support me.
I sent 0.0128 bit on 11/12/2017 and confirmed by blockchain.info. Cán in my exa web I do not currently pending and I have not gotten the bit. I btc: 1MMGnATUMZzduhuCiwd4AYNRwaQhiXsWuY Gmail: ngobao.ceo.4.0@gmail.com Thanks you!

Dear Master Coin 55555,

We are upgrading the wallet to avoid this pending. Please kindly refer to our newsletter to get updated.

"Dear Exacoin Community,
With the support from the society, 1,350,000 Exacoins have been sold for around 5,000 members on the first 3 days of the ICO.
Up to now, more than 50,000 members have joined in Exa Community with over 5,000 new registrations on a daily basis.

Regarding the system support:
1. More than 200 cases of 2FA lost have been solved. Please, simply logging into your account again to enable your 2FA. We suggest you update your security questions & take the screenshot of your 2FA to avoid losing information.
2. Over 300 accounts faced with BTC/ETH transactions have been solved. If you send to the right wallet address, we guarantee that it will be credited to your accounts. We are trying out best to get it done.
3. Moreover, we have detected 400 accounts tried to use bots to interfered in the ICO. These accounts are now temporarily locked.

In the ICO, if you see the EXA being credited to your account, but the status is "Pending" or "Queuing". It means you are on the waiting list. This does not guarantee that you have the coins. If you successfully get EXA, it shows "Completed". If you fail to buy Exa, the status is " Limit exceeded". Then, you may find your ETH or BTC being deducted. Please do not worry. You will get the BTC or ETH refunds before the next opening day of the ICO.

If you have any issue related to the system, please kindly raise a ticket instead of raising email. Our team will proceed based on tickets. (How to find ticket: log in your account, go to Support tab, and click Ticket button. Please be specific in your ticket by providing: your problem, your accounts, your transactions, date of transactions......). Please raise 1 ticket for 1 issue only. If multiple tickets are raised at the same issue on the same issue, our system will base on the latest one to proceed. Which means you might have to wait longer until your problem can be solved. We streamline the support team via using tickets instead of solving via email or social networks. With this upgrade, our response will be much faster, and we can serve you better.

Thank you,
Exacoin Global Team."
sonkaos

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Stop Send Money to EXACOIN

12/11/2017 BTC 0.01358354 Completed

Address: 1BiMmb7EJb6NovBG8hB62xcfg61YVi1s2n

TxId: 1729ccbe1e9db4a9c357873f4653dbda854e0c1043b0e1f40064b70ec585de72

https://blockchain.info/address/1BiMmb7EJb6NovBG8hB62xcfg61YVi1s2n

Till now no any pending ! No any Btc on my exacoin BTC balance !

I wrote them lots of mail message and i wrote them lots of ticket

what they did you think ?

Closed all ticket without any respond !

It all this had just a one mean  EXA is just a SCAM project !

Please stop to invest this SCAM site !
NiceGuy_2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

OK. I have figured out that all our Ether goes to this address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bc5cc41c63a517c8a1481a7014c03a0cea4918

Why the hack this address holds also other tokens?
Not very serios.

SCAM ALLERT! STOP send money to this guy!!!

AlexsCoin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

Anyone know this Exacoin team?
name24h

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

if you disable withdaw BTC, ETH out EXA. please enable sent BTC, ETH, EXA internal, we want sent, share, exchange internal on exacoin. thank you
samsigsam

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

I wrote a lot of tickets sent to you but no reply. So I posted to bitcointalk for you to read and support me.
I sent 0.0128 bit on 11/12/2017 and confirmed by blockchain.info. Cán in my exa web I do not currently pending and I have not gotten the bit. I btc: 1MMGnATUMZzduhuCiwd4AYNRwaQhiXsWuY Gmail: ngobao.ceo.4.0@gmail.com Thanks you!

Dear Master Coin 55555,

We are upgrading the wallet to avoid this pending. Please kindly refer to our newsletter to get updated.

"Dear Exacoin Community,
With the support from the society, 1,350,000 Exacoins have been sold for around 5,000 members on the first 3 days of the ICO.
Up to now, more than 50,000 members have joined in Exa Community with over 5,000 new registrations on a daily basis.

Regarding the system support:
1. More than 200 cases of 2FA lost have been solved. Please, simply logging into your account again to enable your 2FA. We suggest you update your security questions & take the screenshot of your 2FA to avoid losing information.
2. Over 300 accounts faced with BTC/ETH transactions have been solved. If you send to the right wallet address, we guarantee that it will be credited to your accounts. We are trying out best to get it done.
3. Moreover, we have detected 400 accounts tried to use bots to interfered in the ICO. These accounts are now temporarily locked.

In the ICO, if you see the EXA being credited to your account, but the status is "Pending" or "Queuing". It means you are on the waiting list. This does not guarantee that you have the coins. If you successfully get EXA, it shows "Completed". If you fail to buy Exa, the status is " Limit exceeded". Then, you may find your ETH or BTC being deducted. Please do not worry. You will get the BTC or ETH refunds before the next opening day of the ICO.

If you have any issue related to the system, please kindly raise a ticket instead of raising email. Our team will proceed based on tickets. (How to find ticket: log in your account, go to Support tab, and click Ticket button. Please be specific in your ticket by providing: your problem, your accounts, your transactions, date of transactions......). Please raise 1 ticket for 1 issue only. If multiple tickets are raised at the same issue on the same issue, our system will base on the latest one to proceed. Which means you might have to wait longer until your problem can be solved. We streamline the support team via using tickets instead of solving via email or social networks. With this upgrade, our response will be much faster, and we can serve you better.

Thank you,
Exacoin Global Team."

I am perturbed by this 2FA code which is giving me feedback of "invalid authentication code" and this has been ongoing for the last 4 days. I am unable to login. How can I be helped? What should I really do? I have missed purchasing the tokens!
tama2k

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

Do i have to do anything when my order is in queue or why is it always stuck at that point?
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:15:40 PM

I keep getting put into the queue.. but never receive the coins?

I really don't like staying up all night for nothing.. what gives?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: