Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:51:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXA] Exacoin, The FIRST & ONLY platform provides REALTIME TRADING SIGNALS  (Read 13934 times)
Arseniy_Ti

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

During ICO, I sent a trial transfer to the deposit wallet, but despite the confirmed transaction, the wallet was empty. A three-fold appeal to the support service did not give any result.
The amount is not big, but what is the hell?  Huh
I wanted to pay a substantial amount of money, but now I hesitate, because my money can again stupidly disappear without a trace.
  Embarrassed
Username - arseniy
BTC Deposit  Wallet Address - 1Qfy2gPPd8j8snbFHXn8LAxnZYS4CfCaL

AndyNguyen2107

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

!!!Alarm alarm!!! Could be Scam!!

Dear members. If you intend to buy this coin, you have to stop it.
This is from my case, I already join this community and deposit to buy token of this coin. But the problem happened when I deposit my coin to this website.

It was good with my Deposited Bitcoin but when I deposited my ETH, it had a problem. After 3 days work and contact with support team, i still dont have my ETH back. They already confirm that this is their false (technical issues) but they dont say anything about refund my coin or not. I tried to contact them twice with different message but just received the same reply "Thank you for informing us the technical issues. We are working with technical team to solve this problem. This is our false and we apologize for that. Your transactions are always safe and active.
If you need any further support, please kindly contact us. " (Its like they have the auto-answer mail system, they dont really read your message)

This is my confirmation for my ETH: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x191c59a25f672914c829353b7a84fd9c7b08391f0d5149881d30510381975284

And now I havent received my ETH yet and Im really sure that i was lost it!! B/c their support intrusment said: "Within 24 hours we will get back to you" But it been 3 days more!- And there is nothing shows that they gonna give my deposit back!!

If anyone wanna see the evident or have the same problem please contact me on: andynguyen.edu@gmail.com

Finally, please stop send your money to this Platform, b/c this is not a potential investment if you just only can have interest on this but nothing guarantee you can withdraw or deposit (Mean you can lost everything and no refund!!) and there are another potential projects out there, just search and you will see.

By the way, i haven't Withdraw yet, Im still affraid that can i withdraw or not!!!

If anyone know how can i get my deposit back, pls contact my, I really appreciate for that!
sonkaos

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

!!!Alarm alarm!!! Could be Scam!!

Dear members. If you intend to buy this coin, you have to stop it.
This is from my case, I already join this community and deposit to buy token of this coin. But the problem happened when I deposit my coin to this website.

It was good with my Deposited Bitcoin but when I deposited my ETH, it had a problem. After 3 days work and contact with support team, i still dont have my ETH back. They already confirm that this is their false (technical issues) but they dont say anything about refund my coin or not. I tried to contact them twice with different message but just received the same reply "Thank you for informing us the technical issues. We are working with technical team to solve this problem. This is our false and we apologize for that. Your transactions are always safe and active.
If you need any further support, please kindly contact us. " (Its like they have the auto-answer mail system, they dont really read your message)

This is my confirmation for my ETH: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x191c59a25f672914c829353b7a84fd9c7b08391f0d5149881d30510381975284

And now I havent received my ETH yet and Im really sure that i was lost it!! B/c their support intrusment said: "Within 24 hours we will get back to you" But it been 3 days more!- And there is nothing shows that they gonna give my deposit back!!

If anyone wanna see the evident or have the same problem please contact me on: andynguyen.edu@gmail.com

Finally, please stop send your money to this Platform, b/c this is not a potential investment if you just only can have interest on this but nothing guarantee you can withdraw or deposit (Mean you can lost everything and no refund!!) and there are another potential projects out there, just search and you will see.

By the way, i haven't Withdraw yet, Im still affraid that can i withdraw or not!!!

If anyone know how can i get my deposit back, pls contact my, I really appreciate for that!

Same On Me
12/11/2017 BTC 0.01358354 Completed

Address: 1BiMmb7EJb6NovBG8hB62xcfg61YVi1s2n

TxId: 1729ccbe1e9db4a9c357873f4653dbda854e0c1043b0e1f40064b70ec585de72

https://blockchain.info/address/1BiMmb7EJb6NovBG8hB62xcfg61YVi1s2n

Pls stop send yours money into this SCAM project
AndyNguyen2107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

Hello bro, do you know who or how we can ask to solve this problem, we cannot leave them like that!!
xiaoxiao2007

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

What a scam ICO
birdog

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Had some trouble but everything seems to work now  Tongue
Arseniy_Ti

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

During ICO, I sent a trial transfer to the deposit wallet, but despite the confirmed transaction, the wallet was empty. A three-fold appeal to the support service did not give any result.
The amount is not big, but what is the hell?  Huh
I wanted to pay a substantial amount of money, but now I hesitate, because my money can again stupidly disappear without a trace.
  Embarrassed
Username - arseniy
BTC Deposit  Wallet Address - 1Qfy2gPPd8j8snbFHXn8LAxnZYS4CfCaL

The problem remained unresolved
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

How can you promise those prices on the whitepaper to the investors?
sonkaos

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Hello bro, do you know who or how we can ask to solve this problem, we cannot leave them like that!!

Finaly i got my BTC deposit. İts showing in my exa BTC wallet. My problem fixed from exa support
jr.cryptor07

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Have you got your ETHER back to your wallet?
thebigfunda21

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Exacoin brings a revolution to cryptocurrency market

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear valued members,
Thank you for joining and trusting in Exacoin. Currently, we are receiving many duplicated questions on the same matters. Hence we would like to consolidate and share information with all of you.

1. We have received many questions regarding Exa AI’s signals. We have developed Exa AI in the last 1 year with many tests and versions. The current version of Exa AI is the most advanced with the correct information on 1300 cryptocurrencies. Let us prove to you the power of Exa AI. Please tell us which signals you want to see the most amongst 1,300 cryptocurrencies. Let us know by commenting on our social network sites (Facebook & Twitter). We will choose based on the top 5 most voted signals and help you make the profit. 12 hours from now, please go to our social network sites to see the results. Information will be shared in real-time.
2. Currently, 220,000 transactions are pending in Blockchain. And we are partially affected by this event, however, our team is working very hard to support all members. 95% of the pending transactions in Exacoin have been solved in the last 24 hours. The rest 5% are in processing. Your investments are safe with us.
3. As informed, we only have one official website: https://exacoin.co.
Due to the heat of our ICO, some people have created a fake website: http://hrandika.com/. You can notice that this website copies our interface. However, this website cannot copy our Exa AI, our core value. Their signal chart is totally blank. Please do not input any information on this website. The Exa AI is the only trading tool can provide you real-time trading signals. We are very confident that no one can replicate us. You have made the right choice.
Best regards,
Exacoin Global Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Vision
Cryptocurrency is at the dawn of development with continuous expansions. The operation of 24/7 on a global scale makes the follow-up, acquirement and earning income from this market becoming a problem.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the key to solve the problem. With the enduring operation (24/7) and the ability to learn, AI is the key to optimize humans’ precious time.
Exacoin is not the future of cryptocurrency, but a platform to exploit the infinite value of the coins. Join Exacoin, use Exa AI and experience the special value of Exacoin.

B Solution
Exacoin is a newly introduced cryptocurrency, a pioneer in exploring the potentials of more than 1,300 cryptocurrencies. Exacoincontinouslyenhances its value through the community.

We offerspecial solutions that allow investors to maximize profit from Exacoin and more than 1.300 other cryptocurrencies in the market.
1.For lenders:
a. Exacoin solves the problem of financial transparency in lending.
b. Exa AI system analyzes and trades on more than 1,300 other coins as well as on Exacoin.

2.For traders:Exacoin provides means and pioneering tools for traders on:
a. Signal solutions for buying/selling of any cryptocurrencies.
b. Smart trade applications on computers and mobile apps with the robust support from AI.
c. Trade automation solutions on the cloud platform combined with Big Data.

3.For miners:Exacoin provides totally new solutions for miners:
a. Professional miners earn EXA coins from powerful mega-computers.
b. Miners who are website programmers can also earn Exacoins using high-traffic websites.

4.For Newbies: Exacoin is simple and easy to acquire.
a. Exacoin provides simple technical solutions that everyone can access via mobile apps.
b. Exacoin can be exploited from websites, providing a powerful tool for webmasters to deploy and exploit their websites effectively.

5.For Exa AI:Learning from the community, contributing back to the community
a. Exa AI learns trading behaviors of the community to adjust Exacoin price accordinglyso that the community is constantly expanding and developing.
b. Exa AI learns trading behaviors of the community to increase efficiency and to gain more profit when trading on major external exchanges, such as Bittrex, Poloinex, and so on.

Join us :
1. Website: https://exacoin.co
2. Telegram: https://t.me/ExacoinGlobal
3. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ExacoinGlobal
4. Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExacoinGlobal

Update Exa Timeline:

All sounds good except you dont allow anybody to withdraw our BTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your system says it "might take 48 hours" LOLOLOLOL it has been 50+ hours and counting! RELEASE OUR BTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR REPUTATION IS PLUMMETING!!! DAVOR.IO HAS 100 TIMES BETTER SUPPORT AND BEST OF ALL YOU CAN ACTUALLY WITHDRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nevadaorion

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

the platform for this coin is very promising, but i dont wanna invest before wd fix. Smiley
aceofhigh

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Hello folks,

This signals are totally fake, they either delete their previous failed signals and correct them according to tops and bottoms. do not get caught to the fish net.
Ennudkrid

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

These guys are the real deal. Yesterday I got my ETH withdrawed within 24 hours and transfered my Exa coins from different accounts without any problems. Some people need to have some patience and trust into this team. If they were a scam then they would have closed there website already and went off with our BTC/ETH.

🌴 FUTOURIST — GET PAID TO REVIEW 🌴
| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2r8SOZb)DISCUSSION (http://bit.ly/2B2AVuS) |
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

Good day to you all. Mixed feelings after reading the forum so far.
Your website looks really good and the ideas you have that you want to achieve on the roadmap are very promising! I want to invest some in new promising projects focussed mainly on lending.
As you are not yet on the markets I think there still is a nice potential in growth. When will you be listed on an exchange outside your internal one? A friend of mine spoke good things about EXA and according to him this has real prospects for the months to come.

Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

BTC deposit processed in about 40 minutes, after 5 confirmations, which is fairly fast nowadays.  Smiley
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

Exchange also works perfectly. Currently 1 EXA = 2.77 $
Most probably it will significantly increase after Lending opens.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

I already join with this ico and waiting for lending. when the lending project will starting?

cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

As I heard EXA is decreasing these days. Do you know why guys?
Ennudkrid

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

Exa will become bigger after there lending starts January 17th. There website runs really smooth now and devs are active as well. As soon as there lending will start price should raise.

🌴 FUTOURIST — GET PAID TO REVIEW 🌴
| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2r8SOZb)DISCUSSION (http://bit.ly/2B2AVuS) |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: