Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing Changed in BTC, selling today =give up your future income.  (Read 1801 times)
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:28:06 PM

Things are much better than backed to beginning of April... Why should we sold BTC at the price much lower than beginning of April??
I can't figure out ,since nothing too bad...BTC are more recognized by the public than before , Even more entrepreneurs are under developing their BTC related projects.... As I am writing this  I just arranged a fiats transactions to the exchange ...I hope this a good time to buying.
warpio

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:40:42 PM

nobody in this subforum actually cares about BTC's success, everyone is just trying to sell high and buy back lower because of greed
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:44:25 PM

nobody in this subforum actually cares about BTC's success, everyone is just trying to sell high and buy back lower because of greed
This good tactic, but eventually they still holding BTC....This game is risky, they start panic selling end-up with buying back...

Finally , one day nobody bid up their selling ,they dead....... Those speculators are destroying people faith in bitcoin......They are slowly killing this little BTC, because of their greed.  
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 08:46:21 PM

Nah, all commodities benefit/suffer (delete based on perspective) from speculators. They're a necessary "evil".

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 08:52:01 PM

Sad but true.

But don't worry, speculation won't kill bitcoin at all.

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:54:33 PM

Nah, all commodities benefit/suffer (delete based on perspective) from speculators. They're a necessary "evil".
Now, I understand what called essay manipulated market ,BTC on MT.GOX is a prefect example...
10000 BITCOINS dumping on MT.GOX can result total market cap disappear for 10% or may be more....

fleabag

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:08:52 PM

Grin exactly
fleabag

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:17:51 PM

Now, I understand what called essay manipulated market ,BTC on MT.GOX is a prefect example...
10000 BITCOINS dumping on MT.GOX can result total market cap disappear for 10% or may be more....

i watch the clark moody ticker and I cant believe there is that much money being traded. i just dont see people buying $100k worth of bitcoins to daytrade more or less. these trades are not institutions and they cant be your ordinary white/blue collar worker. i think they are fabricated by the exchange. after all they have no rules right?
wonkytonky

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:39:26 PM

Grin exactly

Busta Rhymes - Gimme Some More

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHHT7dTmw8U

Whatever. And no you haven’t been in bitcoin since 2010. Plus if you really feel the way you do. Then sell. Have conviction. If not keep pounding sand.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 09:47:37 PM

Don't sell OP.

Make sure you hold them till the end and I'm sure you'll join the exclusive vladimir club one day.
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:59:01 PM

Don't sell OP.

Make sure you hold them till the end and I'm sure you'll join the exclusive vladimir club one day.

Hold for sure ,at least not selling at this price...this just abnormal panic for no reason ...
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:05:59 PM

Things are much better than backed to beginning of April... Why should we sold BTC at the price much lower than beginning of April??
I can't figure out ,since nothing too bad...BTC are more recognized by the public than before , Even more entrepreneurs are under developing their BTC related projects.... As I am writing this  I just arranged a fiats transactions to the exchange ...I hope this a good time to buying.

denial's a bitch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:51:37 AM

denial's a bitch.
Go sell at this price, if you think I am denial, then make this thread here, we come back month later ,determining who is denial....
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:53:15 AM

Just a bunch of panic selling SOS don't mind just go pile up some bitcoins or sell out the equity postion and trade with profit  Cool

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:55:44 AM

Just a bunch of panic selling SOS don't mind just go pile up some bitcoins or sell out the equity postion and trade with profit  Cool
those no reason panic sellers ,just beyond my logically understanding ..... Whatever I still believe those panic sellers are weak and they will be regret month later what they did today .... Unbelievable why people are so essay to be manipulated....
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:59:37 AM

Just a bunch of panic selling SOS don't mind just go pile up some bitcoins or sell out the equity postion and trade with profit  Cool
those no reason panic sellers ,just beyond my logically understanding ..... Whatever I still believe those panic sellers are weak and they will be regret month later what did they today .... Unbelievable why people are so essay to be manipulated....

It happens even with ASIC to be honest the true value is lower till the panic calms down
Worst case or predictable case reminder this is all speculation
Is an average 20-40 bucks then flatline for a while still double what it was before the giant rally
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg730ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/

Alternative case is that the market realizes it's being silly and puts it up a bit once the attention returns to bitcoin
Spotlight logic lol
Say that 6% on the Volume Pie for China rises to 20% due to all the media hype by the Chinese if you recall in the ASIC thread Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:02:14 AM

How about doing both

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:04:42 AM

denial's a bitch.
Go sell at this price, if you think I am denial, then make this thread here, we come back month later ,determining who is denial....

who says i am not getting back in when btc starts trending up...

oh fyi, i hope btc goes down to 1.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:06:49 AM

those no reason panic sellers ,just beyond my logically understanding ..... Whatever I still believe those panic sellers are weak and they will be regret month later what did they today .... Unbelievable why people are so essay to be manipulated....

It happens even with ASIC to be honest the true value is lower till the panic calms down
Worst case or predictable case reminder this is all speculation
Is an average 20-40 bucks then flatline for a while still double what it was before the giant rally
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg730ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/

Alternative case is that the market realizes it's being silly and puts it up a bit once the attention returns to bitcoin
Spotlight logic lol
Say that 6% on the Volume Pie for China rises to 20% due to all the media hype by the Chinese if you recall in the ASIC thread Smiley
backing to logical, become bitcoiner for whatever you believing ,selling at 60s just mean you reject the basic principle of BTC and you do not trusting it...very well, we will hold on and makes you regret....
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:08:20 AM

denial's a bitch.

who says i am not getting back in when btc starts trending up...

oh fyi, i hope btc goes down to 1.

Greedy is not a rational strategy , if people all think in you way , BITCOIN become zero-sum game , you benefit out ,someone loss out ..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: