Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:20:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: All in favor of Banning Hydroponica say Yay  (Voting closed: July 04, 2014, 09:15:04 PM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
Yes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in favor of Banning Hydroponica  (Read 1847 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:11:36 PM

As you can see, I am quite the loser Roll Eyes

Alright, so you ready to come out?  Tough guy?

Hydro will fuck you up dude, he was a military grunt.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:14:13 PM

I tell you what.  I will pay you to come fly out here, just so I beat the living shit out you and post pictures on here for everyone to see how tough and cool you are Cheesy

I'm right across the border in Downtown Chicago.  I will buy plane ticket right now.

Cool bro, sounds good to me...You know I'm military right? Anyways, you buy the plane ticket, I'll put in my leave pass. Lets do this.
Seriously? Real life threats, on the internet? And I'm the loser? lol

I'm a former Marine with a triple black belt in Mixed Martial arts.  I promise you, you don't stand a chance.

Uhuh. formal Marines, with triple black belts, don't waste time challenging random people on internet forums. I know quite a few, you don't quite fit the bill. You have the more, virgin in mom's basement, bullied in high school vibe.

r3wt

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:15:59 PM

I tell you what.  I will pay you to come fly out here, just so I beat the living shit out you and post pictures on here for everyone to see how tough and cool you are Cheesy

I'm right across the border in Downtown Chicago.  I will buy plane ticket right now.

Cool bro, sounds good to me...You know I'm military right? Anyways, you buy the plane ticket, I'll put in my leave pass. Lets do this.
Seriously? Real life threats, on the internet? And I'm the loser? lol

I'm a former Marine with a triple black belt in Mixed Martial arts.  I promise you, you don't stand a chance.

Uhuh. formal Marines, with triple black belts, don't waste time challenging random people on internet forums. I know quite a few, you don't quite fit the bill. You have the more, virgin in mom's basement, bullied in high school vibe.

I LOLD

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:16:33 PM

Take me up on my offer.

Guy's with families such as the dude in that pic have better things to do than troll forums 24/7

Not really this is our escape since we cant drink and do drugs anymore

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:20:02 PM

Take me up on my offer.

Guy's with families such as the dude in that pic have better things to do than troll forums 24/7

Guys with families like that, are pretty much stuck at home, when not working lol I'm lucky to get a poker night in every other week Roll Eyes

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:20:56 PM

It's only natural for a wuss to try and dispute a potential offence.  I stand firm that you are pansy

Meh, won't stop me from fucking the wife, before sleeping soundly tonight Roll Eyes

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:21:26 PM

Who says that's really Hydroponica anyway?
And, him having some sort of muscle mass doesn't mean anything...he's still a troll.
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:21:50 PM

Cute kids, im not gonna bash someones kids..

But your wife is fat and ugly as piss.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
daggerismo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:23:06 PM

former marine with a triple black belt .... i see that before.... but where?

oohh now i remember.... it was playing mortal kombat.... take it easy jakkson bigs.... LOL

r3wt

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:24:34 PM

former marine with a triple black belt .... i see that before.... but where?

oohh now i remember.... it was playing mortal kombat.... take it easy jakkson bigs.... LOL

+100000

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:25:06 PM

Who says that's really Hydroponica anyway?
And, him having some sort of muscle mass doesn't mean anything...he's still a troll.

If I was gonna post fake pics, I'd have found ones better than that lol
I've never denied being a troll. Or an asshole Roll Eyes

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:27:31 PM

Cute kids, im not gonna bash someones kids..

But your wife is fat and ugly as piss.

Well, she did just have a baby, 2 months before that pic was taken Roll Eyes
And that's a picture of a picture. I love her. Any ways, I don't know why you are insulting her, she hasn't done anything lol
Not cool, brother. Even I have limits

Online24o0n

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:30:13 PM

Having kids is no excuse, my wife didnt look any different within a month after...

Well, I live in South America, the women look much better and take care of themselves here much more than in the U.S. So, maybe I should bash it too much.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:31:33 PM

Having kids is no excuse, my wife didnt look any different within a month after...

Well, I live in South America, the women look much better and take care of themselves here much more than in the U.S. So, maybe I should bash it too much.

Again, I'm Canadian. And yes, Mexicans are hot

acs26

July 05, 2013, 10:32:33 PM

We all know who he/she is.  And said user would not only claim the title of 1st place troll, they would do it proudly so.

This person offers nothing constructive to the forum, but harass people and offer constant negativity.

This does not portray the forum in a positive way to outsiders.

All in favor of banning this user's account/accounts, IP address, and MAC address vote.

Not that I expect anything to happen, but hey maybe something will actually get done if enough people voice their concern.

Hydroponica
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=111001

I would gladly take the title of '1st place troll', too. Why should I get banned for doing it?

It's only natural for a wuss to try and dispute a potential offence.  I stand firm that you are pansy

Meh, won't stop me from fucking the wife, before sleeping soundly tonight Roll Eyes

That must suck for you, judging from that pic

Weren't you talking about banning somebody for insulting, being negative, and harassing?
* acs26 Rings hypocrite alarm.
r3wt

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:33:02 PM

this thread belongs in the hall of fame.

Online24o0n

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:33:24 PM

Mexico is in North America Wink

- Marcus Aurelius
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:39:08 PM

I've had my fair share of umm lets say debates with 'hydro', but despite heaps of difference's of opinion, I think he's a pretty OK guy.

Well he's not a scamer like so many here allowed to run freely (if anything he's a scamers worst enemy). He's open and honest about his opinion.

People have got to learn to play the ball not the man.

Online24o0n

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:41:10 PM

Its the "ban Hazard" thread all over again.... by the way, whatever happened to Hazard? Havent seen him around in a while.

- Marcus Aurelius
daggerismo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:46:12 PM

Mexico is in North America Wink

south american??? no me digas que eres un puto argentino??? que ahi si que la jodes no?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: