Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: All in favor of Banning Hydroponica say Yay  (Voting closed: July 04, 2014, 09:15:04 PM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
Yes - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All in favor of Banning Hydroponica  (Read 1847 times)
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:46:22 PM

Even in America there is no longer such a thing as Freedom of speech Wink  And this is Worldwide forum.
You are still free to say what you want, just as long as they can listen. Smiley
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:47:31 PM

Having kids is no excuse, my wife didnt look any different within a month after...

Well, I live in South America, the women look much better and take care of themselves here much more than in the U.S. So, maybe I should bash it too much.

Again, I'm Canadian. And yes, Mexicans are hot
Mexico is in North America Wink

south american??? no me digas que eres un puto argentino??? que ahi si que la jodes no?
Yo vivo en Colombia

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
daggerismo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:49:29 PM

Having kids is no excuse, my wife didnt look any different within a month after...

Well, I live in South America, the women look much better and take care of themselves here much more than in the U.S. So, maybe I should bash it too much.

south american??? no me digas que eres un puto argentino??? que ahi si que la jodes no?
Yo vivo en Colombia

LOL... i dont want to live on this country anymore....

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:49:39 PM

Yo vivo en Colombia
shouldn't be harvesting the coca plants then?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Online24o0n

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:51:05 PM

Yo vivo en Colombia
Shit!  Gotta go, Thanks for reminding me...

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Yo vivo en Colombia

Cocaine is a hell of a drug Tongue

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:53:06 PM

Yo vivo en Colombia

Cheesy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
daggerismo

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:57:00 PM

Yo vivo en Colombia

Cheesy

LOL

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:04:53 PM

We all know who he/she is.  And said user would not only claim the title of 1st place troll, they would do it proudly so.

This person offers nothing constructive to the forum, but harass people and offer constant negativity.

This does not portray the forum in a positive way to outsiders.

All in favor of banning this user's account/accounts, IP address, and MAC address vote.

Not that I expect anything to happen, but hey maybe something will actually get done if enough people voice their concern.

Hydroponica
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=111001

Why ban that troll when no one banned this one?

**crowd gets silent, wondering if peonminer is actually talking about the picture or himself?Huh!!?Huh!!
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:07:43 PM

He's still around? I ignored him from the beginning.
John Eden

Have you mined Bottlecaps today?

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:10:28 PM

I think hydro is a good critic and usually he blasts a coin do to well it being unfair in general. He calls it how it is. I support his right to be a dissenter on the forums. We could use more critics like him as he doesn't troll everything just what he feels is wrong. That is definitely his picture in my opinion the guy is a straight shooter.

Check out Bottlecaps: https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/242-bottlecaps-cap/  | Check us out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bottlecaps/629515757059363 | CAP Foundation donations: F2YX4Aiyk9p2WqXHrrGGgVuskTxCGYpaG9
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: