Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of news?  (Read 3626 times)
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:02:56 AM

I don't know about the sites you mentioned but I use coindesk and cointelegraph and reddit.Both are good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eithercharon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Bitcoinmagazine.com is the most decent website to gather news for Bitcoins. The rest is hard to trust to since there are a lot of scammers roaming around them.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

News are pretty important.
I think that it is general knowledge that there are events which are affecting or might affect the crypto market situation .
Thus its important to have fast, reliable and objective source of relevant events.

Right now my information sources mainly are: bitcoin.com, this forum and recently vice news

Vice recently had good article : https://news.vice.com/story/bitcoin-and-ether-recovering-from-weekend-crash

Bitcoin.com has pretty unique news feed. But downside is  sponsored articles and i would like more depth ,analysis in market situation and ideally relevant news from China in English.

Which cryto currency related news are the best in your mind ?

I am always look at altcoin or bitcoin discussion and i also subscribe on users who are giving news related to cryptocurrency on youtube. Social media's are the best source to know the latest news about cryptocurrency.

Haley444

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

There are many sources of crypto news but I like few site such as bitcoinmagazine.com, cointelegraph, coindesk.com, news.bitcoin.com and obviously bitcointalk.org is so helpful forum.
meridianbran

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Bitcoin.com is the best website for you to get news about the trends of price in Bitcoin since they are official. Majority of other websites are scam and contains fake news.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

I use the social network Telegram. It is very convenient to keep abreast of all the latest news, ask a question of interest to colleagues in bitcoin. There are paid and free chats. I really like to use this source of information.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

I mostly use social networks to receive and share information, of course not without Google, and also this forum.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

I think that it is general knowledge that there are events which are affecting or might affect the crypto market situation .
Thus its important to have fast, reliable and objective source of relevant events.

Right now my information sources mainly are: bitcoin.com, this forum and recently vice news

Vice recently had good article : https://news.vice.com/story/bitcoin-and-ether-recovering-from-weekend-crash

Bitcoin.com has pretty unique news feed. But downside is  sponsored articles and i would like more depth ,analysis in market situation and ideally relevant news from China in English.

For FUNDA news I would  suggest that you visit this site - https://coinmarketcal.com/
This is a collective effort from the crypto community that cosolidates all news and events for all COINS.
This is the site where I read if there are upcoming events to the altcoins that I hold.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Bitcoin.com has pretty unique news feed. But downside is  sponsored articles and i would like more depth ,analysis in market situation and ideally relevant news from China in English.

I sometimes just get my news on the forum. I always trust some members here that post legitimate news with legitimate links that carries the truth about changes with bitcoins. The forums always offers legit news and I know mods here delete possibly fake news emerging from the threads.

Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

For myself the best news source is this bitcointalk forum, because every new thing must be here. Then social media facebook and twitter. Where the news will quickly spread if using both social media.

MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

for me, the source you serve is less trustworthy, you should not see any resources except from the bitcoin forum itself, in this forum you will not be confused to get a reliable source, in addition you can review from other media that become a means of forum bitcoin with a valid reference.
beyond that many sources discuss bitcoin but can not be trusted all must be reviewed from various aspects of its validity. and we must be really wise and conscientious and able to clarify the source.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

I think that online bitcoin magazines, also twitter of different bitcoins campaignes, are good sources of news. Also always the latest news about bitcoin can be found on this forum.
Actually, there are lot of sources of news about bitcoin and I think the best sources of about bitcoin is the bitcointalk forum where you can see all news and update about bitcoin. In addition to that, twitter is also one of the sources of news but this forum is still the best sources of news.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

All the tv stations are good news but they also have news that is not true, so when you watch news on a prominent tv network. and do not believe in social media news that they have not been able to spread the news. The Wall Street Journal is a well-known name that can often be very controversial. Like many organizations, it is often accused of bias, but in this case the accusations of bias are in a right leaning direction.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

There are so many good news that goes out to the tv station so it should be all right, but when you see news that is not on the tv it comes from the possibility that it is not true. When most people ask you for most trustworthy or reliable news sources, the BBC is one of the first you hear about. Known around the world for accurate and reliable reporting, they are even judged well in their own country – where people tend to be most critical about the reliability and accuracy of their news.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

There is no best place for news, you must read everything and make up your own mind.
I totally agree with you. I try to read at least 3 to 5 sources of news to make up my mind and to grab my own understanding of the issue.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

There is no best place for news, you must read everything and make up your own mind.

Thank you I love your idea. There are plenty of deceivers/scam across the sites and that is let us read everything and see what is true

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

it is true the news should choose the best because now a lot of hoax news, usually I read news about crypto in medium. I think the medium of the news is quite accurate and worthy to be made reference to choose investment in crypto

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nws.one
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

There is no such thing as "best source of news", just because nowadays major part of them are biased for plenty of reasons. Some of them are under pressure of government or other influential structures, some of them are just commercial and post whatever they want, and others are just news platforms who do not really care about what they post since they earn money for getting wider auditory.
There is a separate category of news sources like bloggers, independent journalists, which post on social networks. But recent researches made it clear that social networks are being heavily affected by "bot army". This is proven by USA elections, commentaries from fake accounts and etc.
Thing is that it is too hard for one single person to filter all of that, and I believe that this should be done by AI with the help of Machine Learning and Neural Networks. But the question is - how to train that AI to detect that this source of information is fake or it is not? Hope we will find the answer soon Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: