Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendation for ICO investment  (Read 304 times)
resurgence (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

Hi everyone,

I wish to gather some advice on how we should invest in ICO. There has been many, in fact too many in my opinion for the number of ICOs available now in the market, is there anyone who is willing to share some advice on your investment tips for ICOs?

I hope this thread can help those newbies who are in the same situation as me.

Thank you in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

My most valuable ICO investment tip: ...... Don't invest in ICOs.

A huge percentage of those ICOs only exists to take your money or crypto off your hands. Instead, do some research on some of the top coins via coinmarketcap.com and decide which ones to invest in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

My most valuable ICO investment tip: ...... Don't invest in ICOs.

A huge percentage of those ICOs only exists to take your money or crypto off your hands. Instead, do some research on some of the top coins via coinmarketcap.com and decide which ones to invest in.

I do agree that most of these ICO project not sure whether they can reach their milestones on time. If they don't then you will lose money and only a few of them can give you a good profit and very hard to find which one is good and which is bad. As you said better to invest our money in some good altcoins than searching for good ICO projects.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:19:32 AM

Hi everyone,

I wish to gather some advice on how we should invest in ICO. There has been many, in fact too many in my opinion for the number of ICOs available now in the market, is there anyone who is willing to share some advice on your investment tips for ICOs?

Thank you in advance!

recommend with you graft a new promising ICO, first thing you should need to learn how does run the ICO and investgate the reputation of the dev's of every ICO before put an investment because have some people create a fake ICO to earn easy money.

onmanana

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

I see a lot of ICOs with promising promises now. But in fact, very few ICOs are successful. ICO similar to HYIP is accurate
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

ICO are much a like start-ups in tech industry and kickstarter project. Only 90% survive and quite few of them are also scams. Yet i would like to believe that the best idea or project should be judge by the team and people working in it not the idea itself. if idea will not sound so good but you know the people are smart enough (not just average joes), they should be capable of adjusting to market needs and get ahead of average folks Wink. On the other hand, you can judge people when you only see them but i presume you can also do some background check of people leading ICO.  Wink
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Many ICO are available in market. But no one assure the profit in ICO investment. My suggestion is avoid the ICO investment is the best advice for you. Many users are asking this questions in many thread. ICO is the good investment but many spam ICO are available in market these types of ICO is spoil the good ICO also. This is actual reality in ICO investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!
you will need to do alot of research before investing into a project just like in the traditional way of invest into a business idea. Ico investment need your knowledge on the particular project you what to invest in and the teams behind that particular project. Another thing I do look into before investing into a project is the  road map and the white paper, if the project do not compile with my ethics on business and investment I don't always invest into it but if it complied I will invest into it.  Many investors has lose millions of dollars by investing into scam and shit icos and according to some financial experts only 8% of icos projects in 2016 are still remains viable in the market.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance!

There isn't any short-way or direct method to ascertain which ICO can give profits or which will be bad investment.
I have seen many ICOs collecting 20-25M and still value of coin was lower than the ICO price whereas some of the 2-3M raisers had coin's value 5-10x the ICO price. So if you only looking from profit point of view, then you should choose coins yourself, it would be confusing to go with people's suggestion.
While if you concerned with security, never invest in coins with zero info about team as well as those having fantasy idea that is to good to be true!
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

There is a high risk of investing in ICO, you better to research on yourself about it, asking others people opinion could be biased, and that will going to end badly.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

It depends on you, you are the only one who can decide in which ico to invest, but yes, it is full of weirdo ico's at the moment and it is pretty difficult to really hit on the perfect one.

Yes, just invest in those ICO's that you really trust, there are a lot at the moment, and the real ones are those who are raising a lot of attention, not just money.

Take a look at Crypto20, it was an ico that did not raise much money, but it was well-developed, and it attracted a lot of investors.

is there anyone who is willing to share some advice on your investment tips for ICOs?

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
resurgence (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:12 PM

Thank you for replying , I really appreciate the time you guys spend to try to help me by giving advice, the problem I feel that I m facing is that I am too late to the show, which seems to me that I am already missing out half of it. Most of the big high performing coins are already not within my budget and even if I do pour in money, the % gain is just too small. I was considering ICO because if the ICO token becomes a hit, the % gains from it is truly tremendous and shocking.

I will take a look at all the replies so far and i hope you to see you guys around.
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

also keep in mind that a big factor in perception of a successful ICO lies in the marketing as well -
meaning that even if something looks very promising, it doesn't have to be like that at all
always read as much as you can, look for ico's that there are real people behind it, community involved, but even that doesn't guarantee anything, but, do as much research as you can

what i find interesting is that ico's actually surpassed venture capital investments for the first time few months ago. so, not considering a particular ico/purpose, ico's are already the new way of gathering investors money
wvasko

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

It is necessary to conduct a lot of research and reread a lot of information to at least a little understand the success of the project or not. And it's not a fact that a successful project will fulfill its obligations. There is always a risk.

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:58:50 PM

It is ironic, you are saying that we all must be aware of the ICO's and do not even think about investing in them.. But you are wearing a signature and avatar from an ICO.

So what are you talking about? If you hate ico's , why are you being paid for advertising them?

Many ICO are available in market. But no one assure the profit in ICO investment. My suggestion is avoid the ICO investment is the best advice for you.

This is pure capitalism. If you hate something, then why are you getting paid for advertising it? You are a pig

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

There is only one correct answer RESEARCH!
I would like to leave a tip to look for projects with good ,solid ideas which has been in exchanges for some time and lost some value due the big investment bonus strategies and this is the time to buy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: