Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][KYC] DeepBrain Chain - A decentralized AI Computer Platform on NEO  (Read 30895 times)
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

I think DBC could cost = $1  Roll Eyes
based on which facts are you seeing the potential of 1$? This would mean 5x in growth. As far as I understood, it basically has no working product yet, so for me not at all clear, how such a value is currently reasonable. But the business case in deed sounds very interesting.

Have you read about the team at all? So many coins in the top 100 don't actually have a working "product" - many still working on mainnet releases, yet still have huge market caps.. People are speculating on what teams can accomplish. DBC team have released quite a few AI / cloud related products in the past, and are accomplished in their respected field.

Go ahead and read about the working products this team have already released, it goes back to 2012, they also map out future plans: https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#lc (ROADMAP for the skeptical)

I'm excited to see what they can build using the blockchain. It's clear they know how to create successful AI products. With their history, I'm willing to bet exciting products are to come. Their success is the very reason they have backing/investments from highly respected Chinese VCs and the NEO team. Not to mention their list of clients clearly points in the direction of success.

Also, keep in mind people: Roadmap for Q1 2018 states the third phase of R & D (RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT) for the associated artificial intelligence operating system module, blockchain integrated application is completed.

Both of you asking about a working product, also have signatures for ICOs... which means you guys have no problem investing based on nothing but fluff. At least this team has accomplished things in the past, and proven they can build successful products.

The token just went public.. give the team time to complete their roadmap and milestones. I'm confident with my money on this one.. Just my 2 bits.

From a mining farm perspective our team would really like to know how to run and operate a gpu cluster node to earn DBC for our token community. After hours of research and several dead ends we cannot find a public github, or the method to do this; albeit it's mentioned in the whitepaper. Is this something their team is doing in house and proprietary? Any info is appreciated on this.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

I think DBC could cost = $1  Roll Eyes
based on which facts are you seeing the potential of 1$? This would mean 5x in growth. As far as I understood, it basically has no working product yet, so for me not at all clear, how such a value is currently reasonable. But the business case in deed sounds very interesting.

Have you read about the team at all? So many coins in the top 100 don't actually have a working "product" - many still working on mainnet releases, yet still have huge market caps.. People are speculating on what teams can accomplish. DBC team have released quite a few AI / cloud related products in the past, and are accomplished in their respected field.

Go ahead and read about the working products this team have already released, it goes back to 2012, they also map out future plans: https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/indexEnglish.html#lc (ROADMAP for the skeptical)

I'm excited to see what they can build using the blockchain. It's clear they know how to create successful AI products. With their history, I'm willing to bet exciting products are to come. Their success is the very reason they have backing/investments from highly respected Chinese VCs and the NEO team. Not to mention their list of clients clearly points in the direction of success.

Also, keep in mind people: Roadmap for Q1 2018 states the third phase of R & D (RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT) for the associated artificial intelligence operating system module, blockchain integrated application is completed.

Both of you asking about a working product, also have signatures for ICOs... which means you guys have no problem investing based on nothing but fluff. At least this team has accomplished things in the past, and proven they can build successful products.

The token just went public.. give the team time to complete their roadmap and milestones. I'm confident with my money on this one.. Just my 2 bits.

From a mining farm perspective our team would really like to know how to run and operate a gpu cluster node to earn DBC for our token community. After hours of research and several dead ends we cannot find a public github, or the method to do this; albeit it's mentioned in the whitepaper. Is this something their team is doing in house and proprietary? Any info is appreciated on this.

Check out that roadmap link from my last comment. You cannot mine yet, and it is not open source yet. Though, 1 of the 4 milestones for Q1 2018 is specifically related to both of questions.

Q1 2018, 4th milestone listed (directly quoted) is, "DeepBrain Chain platform is officially on the NEO blockchain, with all code open sourced and mining software released."
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

Huge typos in the thread-title:

- A decentrialzied AI Comupting Platform on NEO

Please fix this, FAST because it kind of looks like a thread created by scam-artists, while we know it is not  Cheesy.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
MrJesusChrist

Bitties

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:12:03 AM

Please fix this, FAST because it kind of looks like a thread created by scam-artists, while we know it is not  Cheesy.
'

Good catch. Guessing the OP is not a native english speaker. I sent this user a PM as well. Hopefully they respond accordingly. Also wouldn't mind some market announcements in that title either..
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Please fix this, FAST because it kind of looks like a thread created by scam-artists, while we know it is not  Cheesy.
'

Good catch. Guessing the OP is not a native english speaker. I sent this user a PM as well. Hopefully they respond accordingly. Also wouldn't mind some market announcements in that title either..

It has been corrected  Smiley. Looks better now  Cheesy.

Rusty_1993

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Quark it up!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

Has anyone been in contact with coinmarketcap to update the Markets category?

I would be happy do do so if no one has done it yet.
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Can I just create a new wallet to my NEON wallet and send my DBCs there? While there isnt DBCs own wallet availabe..
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

How does this project compare with Tau-Chain/Agoras (AGRS)? It also aims to build an AI computing platform for supporting deep learning applications. thanks
Kryptokunkku89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Can I just create a new wallet to my NEON wallet and send my DBCs there? While there isnt DBCs own wallet availabe..
I tested by sending few coins but wallet didnt receive them. So not working. Good to know Roll Eyes
Kryptokunkku89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

How does this project compare with Tau-Chain/Agoras (AGRS)? It also aims to build an AI computing platform for supporting deep learning applications. thanks
I dont know what you know already but here are some really good main points. Got my hyped like ADA as I first time read about it.

Check out this link: https://steemkr.com/neo/@oxfordcrypto/the-deep-brain-chain-project-usd15m-ico-that-neo-invested-in

And spread the word Smiley
Kryptokunkku89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Where do you guys hold ur DBCs?
Kryptokunkku89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

I tested by sending few coins but wallet didnt receive them. So not working. Good to know Roll Eyes
Had an old version, how can I update my wallet? There isnt any tutorial video on youtube so could you guys help me?
MrJesusChrist

Bitties

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Has anyone been in contact with coinmarketcap to update the Markets category?

I would be happy do do so if no one has done it yet.

Hasn't it been updated on there yet? If not, you should definitely try reaching out! Dunno if anyone has done so - though I know DBC at least tweeted to CMC about the circulating supply, haven't seen talk of markets.

Also... still patiently awaiting Huboi release.. hoping that was factual information  Grin
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

When it is the 16th of January and there still hasn't been any news about to Huobi listing, then you need to ask about this. Until then, just wait.

MrJesusChrist

Bitties

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

When it is the 16th of January and there still hasn't been any news about to Huobi listing, then you need to ask about this. Until then, just wait.

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me; I'm getting too antsy - only 6 days into January.

Also, It's stated in the OP that Microsoft, Samsung, and Liemens are clients, but the site says they are 'previous' clients. Anyone have sources confirming this? Anyone know if these clients are still on board with the team?

Could someone do me a favor and ask this in telegram as well  Grin
whd

Activity: 84
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

Twitter says that DBC will start trading on Gate at 9:00 Jan 5 BJT and we have to wait for Huobi news.
Also there will going with neo to european roadshow https://neonewstoday.com/events/neo-in-europe/

http://checkbinance.herokuapp.com/ email notification when registration opens
MrJesusChrist

Bitties

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

Twitter says that DBC will start trading on Gate at 9:00 Jan 5 BJT and we have to wait for Huobi news.
Also there will going with neo to european roadshow https://neonewstoday.com/events/neo-in-europe/

Really happy to see they are going on this tour. Been seeing some people doubt this project - even though the team has a successful history in AI and cloud based software/products, and were backed by NEO, and were backed by successful (tech oriented) Chinese VCs, and had/still have HUGE clients like Microsoft and Samsung utilizing DeepBrain AI systems in China. This team is working on improving this DeepBrain system with the use of Blockchain and coins.

Saw someone on reddit claiming this as vaporware - what a joke - this team did not get this far in AI and cloud based tech based off selling and developing vaporware. Innovation is afoot here, and of course this can cause skepticism. Best part about this coming innovation is that this team has DeepBrain AI systems being used by clients - large tech manufactures - and they have the ability to put DeepBrain blockchain tech to use on an enterprise level scale once they're done developing and beta testing. Can't wait for this team to release some game changers - the use case for their completed product will be huge.

Will be closely following DBC developments throughout 2018-19, exciting future ahead!
Locra

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Hi there !

I'm new to the community and "deep"ply happy to be here  Grin

Good news to see DeepBrainChain along with NEO for the European Tour ! Can't wait to see the impact of a good communication, presentation of the project on a good audience Smiley

Just bought some tokens and wanted to know if there is a wallet I can use to store them ? I got a NEON wallet but did'nt know if it works.
Thanks for the answer !

Happy New Year !
LCP?

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KUCOIN? It takes ages to login. The site throws me out 100 times a day!!
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KUCOIN? It takes ages to login. The site throws me out 100 times a day!!

It is a pretty shitty exchange overall, so glitchy. Once DBC is on a different exchange, I expect things to ramp up more too. Overall, I think this remains relatively unknown and unspoken about across the crypto community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: