Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][KYC] DeepBrain Chain - A decentralized AI Computer Platform on NEO  (Read 30895 times)
centner

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

I was looking for new projects to invest and add it to my crypto pack, and Deep Brain Chain seems to be a promising long-term project! Looks great and have a potential to be bigger with much bigger price!

Locra

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:15:10 AM by Locra

Hi everyone,

I got a problem when a want to send DBC from my NEON wallet to an exchange . It's always ERROR " transaction failed" .
I got a little amount of gas, about 0.2, is it enough to make the transaction?  is it another problem ?

Thanks for the help ! Smiley

EDIT : Just try with 2 gaz on , and it didn't work Sad " ERROR , transaction failed .... Anyone with the same problem ? Got the 0.0.9 NEON wallet and open it with a Ledger Nano ( maybe it is the problem ? like confirmation error for transaction ? )

EDIT 2 : Got it ! Just reinstall the NEO app on the Ledger and it's working Smiley
LCP?

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

The price manipulation in this coin is really getting out of control now. There should be something done about it!
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

The price manipulation in this coin is really getting out of control now. There should be something done about it!

why manipulation? Bitcoin goes down -> alts go down... every time the same.
Now Bitcoin is recovering and soon DBC will recover too.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

I read the informations on your website with huge interest.

I wonder about which kind of AI you aim to create. In the introduction on this thread you talk about educational purpose, but you also seem to have some very important clients in mobile/computer technology field.

What about your future plans?

Thanks!  Smiley

LCP?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Are you trading on Kucoin or what? If not, then go look. The price of DBC per Sat is being manipulated big time by a few whales. They set huge sell walls and huge buy walls and everything in between is getting crushed. For example: you sell your dbc at let say: 3000 Sat because at 3040 sat there is a huge 12 btc sell wall. So you know that sell wall become a sort of dam. So you sell at below 3040 Sat. Then the whales take away the sell wall at 3040 and set a buy wall at 3040 or maybe 3045 Sat. Now you have lost a bit.. and they take it up to 3100, 3200.. normal people get in despair because they miss the uprally. Then the normal buy at 3100 or maybe higher. What happened? Normal people sold their dbc at below 3040 and bought at 3100 or 3200. Then the whales take the price below 3000 and you going to lose again. This sucks and there should be done something about it!

By the way; Kucoin should have new, better servers. The exchange really lags, and the 2fa is trolling the hell out of me.

Deepbrain Chain is one hell of project though. I have big expectations about it.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Since Kucoin-volume is up to over 300 million, I'm sure they are expanding fast & are working as fast as possible to update their whole server park in order to be able to cope with the massive surge of users. If not, they will lose them fast...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
gatekeeper777

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Are you trading on Kucoin or what? If not, then go look. The price of DBC per Sat is being manipulated big time by a few whales. They set huge sell walls and huge buy walls and everything in between is getting crushed. For example: you sell your dbc at let say: 3000 Sat because at 3040 sat there is a huge 12 btc sell wall. So you know that sell wall become a sort of dam. So you sell at below 3040 Sat. Then the whales take away the sell wall at 3040 and set a buy wall at 3040 or maybe 3045 Sat. Now you have lost a bit.. and they take it up to 3100, 3200.. normal people get in despair because they miss the uprally. Then the normal buy at 3100 or maybe higher. What happened? Normal people sold their dbc at below 3040 and bought at 3100 or 3200. Then the whales take the price below 3000 and you going to lose again. This sucks and there should be done something about it!

By the way; Kucoin should have new, better servers. The exchange really lags, and the 2fa is trolling the hell out of me.

Deepbrain Chain is one hell of project though. I have big expectations about it.

It is frustrating waiting on DBC to pop.  I wish there was a strategy to use against the whales to harpoon them.I put everything I had into DBC. There are a few ICO's That I would like to get into and I don' want to sell 3000 DBC now at .50 when I can sell 1500 at 1.00. GRRRRRR! Whales! Always sticking it to the little man!
The only thing I can think of is when they put up those HUGE walls is dont sell just buy and eat away at their potential profits.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

Could you tell me what the pre-sale amount was, and how much of it was sold?
goa604

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Be patient, whales arent a factor in the long hold.
gatekeeper777

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Be patient, whales arent a factor in the long hold.

I expected to be living on the Riviera and having my every whim catered to by high fashion supermodels by now. Grin
bunsaskii

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

Could you tell me what the pre-sale amount was, and how much of it was sold?

First post: "Presale price is 1 ETH = 40 000 tokens and ICO 1 ETH = 30 000"

I think they also mentioned 9 million from the ICO?

"Total cap including VC investments is 15m but only 9m for the presale + ICO."

MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

You must be VERY new to crypto. "Something must be done" lol man, are you serious? What do you expect, should we call up the SEC? Chill out and let the whales and market do their thing. Let the whales weed out weak hands looking for quick gains, while they accumulate for long term. If you REALLY want to do something about it, then go ahead and pick up 500 ETH and buy up the walls yourself. The rest of us will sit patiently, wait for DBC team to release product, and strap in for the roller coaster ride till then.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

You must be VERY new to crypto. "Something must be done" lol man, are you serious? What do you expect, should we call up the SEC? Chill out and let the whales and market do their thing. Let the whales weed out weak hands looking for quick gains, while they accumulate for long term. If you REALLY want to do something about it, then go ahead and pick up 500 ETH and buy up the walls yourself. The rest of us will sit patiently, wait for DBC team to release product, and strap in for the roller coaster ride till then.

+1  Cheesy

True, Everyone who wants (and has the cash - ETH or BTC) can manipulate the price of any coin in order to gain more...

What would you do if you had 500 ETH? Just let it sit there or try to turn it into a profit?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
New England

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

I bought DBC for 160 Dollar (0,60 cent). Now I have only 128 Dollar and one thought in my mind: "What have I done?!". I hold DBC farther and will not sell it but the question is how long should I hold DeepBrain?  Thanks
LCP?

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

I bought DBC for 160 Dollar (0,60 cent). Now I have only 128 Dollar and one thought in my mind: "What have I done?!". I hold DBC farther and will not sell it but the question is how long should I hold DeepBrain?  Thanks

No worries. I expect it to be at least 1 dollar at the end of this month. This ICO sold out in just 1 hour, don't forget this. DBC is a great product in - what most probably be one of the biggest if not biggest industry of the next few decades; Artificial Intelligence!
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

Very promising artificial intelligence project. Interesting if/when it will be listed on Binance?

Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Very promising artificial intelligence project. Interesting if/when it will be listed on Binance?
I guess in Q1 at some point. Good time to buy now.
FlorentineNobleman (OP)

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

From DBC twitter,
Deepbrain and the Disney brand licensor jointly launched the Mickey Mouse series early education robot. Its total amount of shipments in 2017 reaches more than 3 million. In the future, a comprehensive intelligent upgrade is on the way.

MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251

Bitties

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

From DBC twitter,
Deepbrain and the Disney brand licensor jointly launched the Mickey Mouse series early education robot. Its total amount of shipments in 2017 reaches more than 3 million. In the future, a comprehensive intelligent upgrade is on the way.

Good news indeed. I just wish the team would clarify as to how or IF this is related to the DBC project - at the moment is just seems like a DeepBrain project, so I'd really like some clarification here. In order for DBC to really succeed, they will need to implement what they are working on into their DeepBrain products; this is potential implementation and merging of DBC into DeepBrain products was a huge reason for my investment.

If they are just advertising a DeepBrain product, with no relation to DBC, then that raises concern for me. So again, reallly hope devs clarify some things here. Will ask around telegram and see what info I can dig up about this product later today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: