Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone explain CNC?  (Read 824 times)
qiuness (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:34:32 AM

i was wondering why on earth you want to raise the value of a coin like CNC which is about to be taken down on the biggest exchange it's on.
The_Catman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:03:22 AM

well, they want to raise it because it's on the verge of death. Why they care is another matter, most likely they have investments in it.

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:10:27 AM

CNC still listed on cryptsy.com feel free to send your coin our way.
bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:17:15 AM

i was wondering why on earth you want to raise the value of a coin like CNC which is about to be taken down on the biggest exchange it's on.

(NSFW language).

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:26:22 AM

BTC-e pumpers are playing a pure numbers game.

You can clearly see someone was diversifying their portfolio by pumping the majority of all alts on the website after they hit their recent all-time lows.

When coins are at very low price points, it is much easier to gain massive returns via 'pumping'.

This is what happened when people switched from LTC to FTC and then back to LTC.

Run a few calculations on how much it costs to move cnc 1 pt vs any other coin on BTC-e, and check how much percentage gain it will have vs other coins. Then you will get your answer.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
cosmoscoin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 09:39:09 AM

I hate those coins just released in the forum and no dev team to maintain it anymore, like CNC and YAC, but many people still like these coins and continue their invest on these coins, I don't know why.

Why don't invest on CosmosCoin (CMC)? It has a very strong dev team.

This is accont of CMC dev team.
Please donate CMC to us:
C9F6XmSESpKJVRjc2DkRZh1w6Ch53abRxL
Badabing

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:52:31 AM

I hate those coins just released in the forum and no dev team to maintain it anymore, like CNC and YAC, but many people still like these coins and continue their invest on these coins, I don't know why.

A new account makes a strong team? This is like recycle scamcoin dev team.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:54:27 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 10:17:27 AM by MaGNeT

I don't think anything is wrong with CNC as a coin.
But it has no developer support.

If you want it to grow, support it. If you don't, let it "die".

There are enough other coins with support, only few can and will survive in the end Smiley
HuuHachu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:07:39 PM

Well, the original dev of yacoin disappeared (after a clever pump & dump I should add ^^), but people are maintaining yac ... especially windmaster I think.
For now, they just lack the guts to make drastic changes ... Why on earth keep this schedule for N increase ? How was it decided to begin with ?

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
jnada

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:57:29 AM

anyone knows how long time left to next difficulty retarget assuming that network hashrate will oscillate arround 20 Mhs? Or what data I need to calculate it by myself?
thx

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: