Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:22:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem  (Read 6159 times)
TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

Hi,
nice project. Can I reserve Czech translation of ANN, White Paper, and Roadmap ?
Best regards

Sure my friend. Reserved Wink

Hi, thanks Smiley Just finished the ANN/Bounty translation, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580029.msg26279463#msg26279463
I will do the Whitepaper and Roadmap soon.
Best regards
Michal

Great! Your added to the spreadsheet, and your very welcomed Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

Telegram name is @MikeC357 just signed up!! Great project!

Thanks! You are added to the telegram spreadsheet Smiley
punk_yaj

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:22 AM

telegram name - punk_yaj
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:31:30 AM

telegram name - punk_yaj

Thanks for joining our telegram bounty, you are confirmed and added to the spreadsheet. However, this post isn't actually constructive, more spam like by the straight forwardness but all is well Smiley
punk_yaj

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:15 AM

telegram name - punk_yaj

Thanks for joining our telegram bounty, you are confirmed and added to the spreadsheet. However, this post isn't actually constructive, more spam like by the straight forwardness but all is well Smiley

Sorry I didn't mean to spam. Thank you for accepting me in the telegram bounty. Would check the other bounties and join to help promote this project.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

telegram name - punk_yaj

Sorry I didn't mean to spam. Thank you for accepting me in the telegram bounty. Would check the other bounties and join to help promote this project.

No worries my friend, and we look forward to it! We have raised money so we are about to get some press going Wink
The SHAman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:07:15 AM

seems to be an issue with the block chain
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:53:31 AM

I figured that block 109 can't be this tough to mine. I will dig into this.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

I figured that block 109 can't be this tough to mine. I will dig into this.

SHAman, shut down your 3 nodes, and I will shut down the seednode. Lets let the wallets sit unsynced for about 15 mins. Then we will restart the nodes, and allow the network to catch up. This may just be a hiccup.
The SHAman

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

looks back up
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

looks back up

Yes, i believe it was just a hiccup. No code problem, a node problem. Smiley Well, happy mining!
The SHAman

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:16:59 AM

maybe spoke to soon  Shocked
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

maybe spoke to soon  Shocked

On block 112, look fine on my end, also the network hashrate increased by over 5M h/ps
always2late

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

umm how is this anything other than a trashcoin version of $JEW?   that managed to scam a bunch of goys out of a million dollars.

website - https://shekel.io/
announcement - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2455628.0

This coin has literally nothing, no wallets no real dev,  no roadmamp, no mining pools. I have no problems with a little bit of compitition but give me a fucking break this coin has nothing yet. While we all of this and more, we have wallets with mining support for all operatiing systems, and plan to implement integrated staking pools once POS goes live. We real devs who are putting in real work at $JEW. Now usually I would never attack a fellow $JEW for making money by doing nothing other than sitting on his ass, but in this case its bad for both of us. I propose that yuo join our team if you're serious about doing anything other than scamming a bunch of people out of more money
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

umm how is this anything other than a trashcoin version of $JEW?   that managed to scam a bunch of goys out of a million dollars.

This coin has literally nothing, no wallets no real dev,  no roadmamp, no mining pools. I have no problems with a little bit of compitition but give me a fucking break this coin has nothing yet. While we all of this and more, we have wallets with mining support for all operatiing systems, and plan to implement integrated staking pools once POS goes live. We real devs who are putting in real work at $JEW. Now usually I would never attack a fellow $JEW for making money by doing nothing other than sitting on his ass, but in this case its bad for both of us. I propose that yuo join our team if you're serious about doing anything other than scamming a bunch of people out of more money

Please watch the language on our ANN. We mined our genesis block 10/25/17, we had no clue of your project. Our ideals are 100% original, and true. Also, the things you say we don’t have, we have right up there in our ANN. This ANN is for a project that will solve real problems, not cause them. Peace be still.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

Want to translate Ann thread in Urdu
And will i get reward immediately or after the bounty program finished
always2late

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

This coin has literally nothing, no wallets no real dev,  no roadmamp, no mining pools. I have no problems with a little bit of competition but give me a fucking break this coin has nothing yet. While we all of this and more, we have wallets with mining support for all operatiing systems, and plan to implement integrated staking pools once POS goes live. We real devs who are putting in real work at $JEW. Now usually I would never attack a fellow $JEW for making money by doing nothing other than sitting on his ass, but in this case its bad for both of us. I propose that you join our team if you're serious about doing anything other than scamming a bunch of people out of more money

Please watch the language on our ANN. We mined our genesis block 10/25/17, we had no clue of your project. Our ideals are 100% original, and true. Also, the things you say we don’t have, we have right up there in our ANN. This ANN is for a project that will solve real problems, not cause them. Peace be still.

Sorry, I saw the bounties posted for all of those things and assumed that you did not have them yet.
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

I am looking forward to ICO coming soon.
Thank you !
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:28:43 PM

Want to translate Ann thread in Urdu
And will i get reward immediately or after the bounty program finished

Ofcourse, but right now we need more miners, we have a few stuck transactions. So please be patient, while I coordinate more mining power.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:32:30 PM

This coin has literally nothing, no wallets no real dev,  no roadmamp, no mining pools. I have no problems with a little bit of competition but give me a fucking break this coin has nothing yet. While we all of this and more, we have wallets with mining support for all operatiing systems, and plan to implement integrated staking pools once POS goes live. We real devs who are putting in real work at $JEW. Now usually I would never attack a fellow $JEW for making money by doing nothing other than sitting on his ass, but in this case its bad for both of us. I propose that you join our team if you're serious about doing anything other than scamming a bunch of people out of more money

Sorry, I saw the bounties posted for all of those things and assumed that you did not have them yet.

Apology accepted, also I apologize for this coincidence. I wish the best for Shekel JEW, and Israeli Shekel, and not just my project. This is no competition to us. Just another Jewish project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: