Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem  (Read 6158 times)
illusionspeak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

Pre-ico is on pause? When its going to start?
TheShekelProject (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:38:26 AM

We had very big meetings with very important people yesterday, so we paused the Pre-ICO, but I think we will resume it tomorrow, we will update the timer and ANN shortly.
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

I reserve for the bitcointalk bounty.

I also wish to reserve the Indonesian translation bounty for the ann. I understand someone else has already reserve this but as far as i know it has not been generated yet. Please let me know if it is still possible to reserve the indonesian translation.

Thanks!!

Thanks for being the first to join the bitcoin talk bounty, and the Indonesian translation is reserved for you. Thanks again Smiley

Here you go mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526648.msg25795557#msg25795557

Hey dev did my translation oke for you? If so, can i proceed with the rest of the translation (whitepaper and roadmap)??

Thanks!!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:57 AM

I also wish to reserve the Indonesian translation bounty for the ann. I understand someone else has already reserve this but as far as i know it has not been generated yet. Please let me know if it is still possible to reserve the indonesian translation.

Thanks!!

Thanks for being the first to join the bitcoin talk bounty, and the Indonesian translation is reserved for you. Thanks again Smiley

Here you go mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526648.msg25795557#msg25795557

Hey dev did my translation oke for you? If so, can i proceed with the rest of the translation (whitepaper and roadmap)??

Thanks!!

Yes. You were the first to reserve the Indonesian translation, so you have the rest of the job. The other Indonesian translator who was interested, we want for Medium Smiley, no worries my friend Wink
cryptowizze

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

if your followers change during campaign will you earn the new rate for the rest of the weeks?
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:40 AM

dev, for bounty when did it start?

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:50:33 AM

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Yes. You were the first to reserve the Indonesian translation, so you have the rest of the job. The other Indonesian translator who was interested, we want for Medium Smiley, no worries my friend Wink

Great!! Working on the rest of translations now.

Thanks dev!!
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:03:35 AM

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Great!! Working on the rest of translations now.

Thanks dev!!

Anytime! You are very welcomed!
gcgsuper

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

Is there any chance of implementing some modern and popular features, such as, for example, MasterNode’s, InstantX, Stealth, Tor, PrivateSend, Mixer, etc.?
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

Is there any chance of implementing some modern and popular features, such as, for example, MasterNode’s, InstantX, Stealth, Tor, PrivateSend, Mixer, etc.?

We currently don't ever plan on switching to PoS. We do plan on implementation of features that will ensure lightning fast transactions. Tor is definitely out of the question. Intelligence agencies are able to dig into Tor more than you may ever know, and on a global scale. On top of that too many people have lost substantial amounts of bitcoins due to malicious tor nodes. Maybe in the future,
 we will launch a PoS project that will become part of the ecosystem we are building for this project.
Shekel_

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

Hi

There's already JEW (shekel).

Why so much shekel coin, it's confusing.

we already have fans Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:54:55 AM

Hi

There's already JEW (shekel).

Why so much shekel coin, it's confusing.

we already have fans Smiley

Good luck with your project my friend Smiley
lachance7777

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

I made the french translation, i need an answer
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

I made the french translation, i need an answer

Sorry, I thought we got back to you. The French reservation is yours.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

if your followers change during campaign will you earn the new rate for the rest of the weeks?

Yes, payout will increase accordingly Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

dev, for bounty when did it start?

12/03/2017, the first week will be complete this Sunday 12/10/2017. Each Sunday spreadsheets will be updated with payout information, we are working on them right now, we have said we will have been had the sheets ready, but they will be ready and released within the next hour. We wasn't originally going to release them until 12/10/17.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:14 PM

I would Reserve the german translation  Smiley

The German translation is your my friend. Sorry for the delay, as a newbie sometimes we get the limit message and forget to double back to get back to people. Sorry again,German is yours Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:38 PM

reserved Chinese roadmap translation
Chinese roadmap

Thanks my friend. This newbie thing is really something else. Sometime we get the limit message, and simply forget to double back to ensure we get back to our community.
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

We had very big meetings with very important people yesterday, so we paused the Pre-ICO, but I think we will resume it tomorrow, we will update the timer and ANN shortly.

Pre-ICO goes live in less than 2 hours Smiley
TheShekelProject (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:48:02 AM

Sorry for the delay my friend. Yesterday was a very important day for the project! We are hoping to announce really big news very soon.
Spreadsheets will be released later today. Thanks again, your awesome Smiley

We have made significant updates to our ANN giving much more generous payouts, spreadsheets are available, and we have added a development bounty program. Please review, and update accordingly. Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: