Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin with Altcoins is a bit challenging to me..help out!  (Read 238 times)
bitcoinbillionaireboy (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

When and how can one trade Bitcoin against Altcoins, I learnt there are so site that offer signals but i haven't come across any one yet. Please if anyone here has a site of that nature please share it with me thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapipindot

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

Let me warn you about groups that sends signals on trading. It is very risky on following those signals. Yes there are some that helps you gain profit but there are some who will also take advantage of you. I suggest you may read more about trading strategies and not solely rely on other's signals.
Hope this may help.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

When and how can one trade Bitcoin against Altcoins, I learnt there are so site that offer signals but i haven't come across any one yet. Please if anyone here has a site of that nature please share it with me thank you.

It’s not about when and how, it’s all about all the time really. Bitcoin and altcoin pair is the best ever if you consider the fact of crypto currencies. Other pairs are just useless because the profit margin is not that much there.

For crypto world there is only one thing that was made best, it’s bitcoin. Altcoin always bow next to it and always have those ups and downs in it where you can grab little and big profits. The swing trades is the most easy stuff i have learnt in the crypto market and just love it to over and over again to gain something up.

You can always look out signals over different exchangers, and coinmarket cap. HitBTC is somehow best for me as I trade daily over there.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

Telling somebody buy low and sell high seems easy enough, but doing it in practice is even more complicated specially if you are beginner with all emotions stacked up.

There are telegram groups and yes some even websites with signals but the problem with them is that they usually are want to pump the coin and dump it further on which is really bad place to be in those groups. Since the "leaders" of the certain group can play it well and earn for themselves but left you at the bottom with no money. I'd suggest you to be aware of risks involved with those such groups, websites
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

Why do people need signals in order to have a good trade? that is something that i would never understand.

And it is funny because most people who are always asking for signals/suggestions to start a trade, are the first ones who are always lossing their money.

Better to find your own strategy instead of buying one of those signal programs, or instead of joining a telegram group (if you dont have money, you are not going to be able to use/receive both)

Make your own trading, find your own strategy, that's all.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:28:14 PM

Why do people need signals in order to have a good trade? that is something that i would never understand.

And it is funny because most people who are always asking for signals/suggestions to start a trade, are the first ones who are always lossing their money.

Better to find your own strategy instead of buying one of those signal programs, or instead of joining a telegram group (if you dont have money, you are not going to be able to use/receive both)

Make your own trading, find your own strategy, that's all.

Because everyone wants to be rich dude overnight. Thats why people even fall for simpliest scams on websites that offer to double your money in just a few months! What a great opportunity isn't it? And when they got hammered down later on they will talk bitcoin is a scam its a pyramid shceme and other things but they fall to see their own mistakes because they simply wanted some quikc rich thing go in and get out tommorow.

Nothing happens overnight everything takes time. Even it took how long for the bitcoin to hit 10k - not overnight thats for sure.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

You an easily track the different signals from around the internet but you will not see them same throughout. The reason is their source of signalling is from different locations. Moreover, you can always check that out form different exchanger, they will always have different patterns and different rates for each and every coin. This depends on the external and internal factors always, for example how much volume has been taxed for the last 24 hours.

This is generalised idea and one must know why it affects the signalling of rotter understanding of it.

Trading alt coins with bitcoin is sophisticated but very profitable as they give us chance to trade with major price difference. One can go though it with step by step investment plans.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

There are many exchanges, check out some of bittrex, binance, etherdelta, those 3 should cover a lot of the coins you need to trade. I would avoid trading using signals from others as these are often used to profit for themselves. If you really want to try it there are many groups to be found on platforms such as telegram but I don't know any my self.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: