Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.15btc loan with collateral !  (Read 520 times)
demon66 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

Hii !

i'm looking for a loan of 0.15 BTC will be repaid in 1 day ! the collateral will be 2600 Einsteinium  (EMC2) coins (currently trading at bittrex) i think that is more than 120% of the requested amount so i guess everything should be fine right ?
the reason for taking this loan is that i urgently need money right now and don't want to sell those EMC2 cause i bought them cheap and looking to get some profit !
ps: if somehow defaulted this loan are you going to sell the entire collateral and take all the 0.2 BTC to yourself or you just take the loaned amount+interest and give me back the rest ? was wondering about this
the interest will be 1% in  so the repayment amount will be 0.1515BTC

Thanks !

ps: for the funds im wailing to use an escrow but if you are really a trusted user i will probably go first on this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

I can do this if you can offer more EMC2. The price is clearly very volatile and can easily half, or go even lower.

You're way of speaking makes me very suspicious that you are likely trying to pull a scam.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:04:07 PM

I can do this if you can offer more EMC2. The price is clearly very volatile and can easily half, or go even lower.

You're way of speaking makes me very suspicious that you are likely trying to pull a scam.
You are one amongst the oldest member of the forum but still, I would like to suggest you and anyone willing to lend him money, to check the contract address before sending him anything.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:20:09 PM

You are one amongst the oldest member of the forum but still, I would like to suggest you and anyone willing to lend him money, to check the contract address before sending him anything.

Im positive that OP will not receive a sat until he provide collateral to monbux (or any lender). Idk to much about the token he is proposing but most tokens value is extremely volatile so its best to proceed with caution.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:25:29 PM

Best to just receive it in an exchange to ensure you did receive whatever token you are receiving.

@OP: I would be willing to take up your offer. I would take 150% collateral with a liquidation target of 110%. I'll charge a 1%/day interest with minimum of 2mbtc interest. Let me know if you are interested.
demon66 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

i know the price is very volatile but it's just a one day loan so it's very unlikely that the price will half in one day

Best to just receive it in an exchange to ensure you did receive whatever token you are receiving.

@OP: I would be willing to take up your offer. I would take 150% collateral with a liquidation target of 110%. I'll charge a 1%/day interest with minimum of 2mbtc interest. Let me know if you are interested.
Yep im interested ! 2600 EMC2=0.2 at the current market rate by the way why you are requesting a 150% collateral ? it's clearly stated in the stickies that the collateral should be 120% of the loan amount.
im ready to pay 1% interest a day if you are wiling to accept 120% collateral.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

it's clearly stated in the stickies that the collateral should be 120% of the loan amount.

Ask the sticky to fill your loan then.  Roll Eyes
In the end, lenders decide what is good collateral or not. Stickies are guideline. I believe 120% worth of ETH or LTC would do it. EMC2 isn't ETH nor LTC.

I can vouch for monbux, he lent me some BTC a while ago and all went well. You can send him even 200% of the loan as collateral, you'll get it whole back after you repay.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:57:11 AM

i know the price is very volatile but it's just a one day loan so it's very unlikely that the price will half in one day

Yep im interested ! 2600 EMC2=0.2 at the current market rate by the way why you are requesting a 150% collateral ? it's clearly stated in the stickies that the collateral should be 120% of the loan amount.

I stated 150% collateral since, your requested loan is 0.15btc and the 150% of that is 0.225btc hence your collateral of 0.2btc is not enough. Collateral requirement is based on the lender and the stickies are generally just guidelines.

The current value of your collateral 0.195btc and I can give you a max loan of 0.12btc.

If you are interested please post a request at my thread.
demon66 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

I stated 150% collateral since, your requested loan is 0.15btc and the 150% of that is 0.225btc hence your collateral of 0.2btc is not enough. Collateral requirement is based on the lender and the stickies are generally just guidelines.

The current value of your collateral 0.195btc and I can give you a max loan of 0.12btc.

If you are interested please post a request /Loan]at my thread.
just did check your thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: