Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freewallet.org redirected transaction to unknown adresss  (Read 731 times)
evgenzh (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:16:32 PM by evgenzh

Hi, everyone
I would like to get some help to understand my problem Smiley

15 days ago I've made exchange BTC to BCC(bitcoin cash) from my android wallet. I use web freewallet.org (Android wallet)

Here is hash:  https://blockchain.info/tx/0855a72ad5c22938a4be7169ff37c260a2087848f7b6a89534e3e52cdaa308dd

Here is the address: https://blockchain.info/address/183YqMThCPSz7v9ob545wnbuvy2wU4yu6y         from where I have my Unspent output.

The BTC coins are stuck in this change wallet as  "Confirmed Unspent Output" for about 15 days. My android wallet tells me (Exchange status Unconfirmed). So I have a suspicion that I have included a low fee to be processed.

Now I'm desperately trying to reach owner of this wallet  3JzvEy64J63pDv7KjyKsVzupMgKcwdgQU4 but no luck yet

I have googled and found some info about the owner this wallet http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/3JzvEy64J63pDv7KjyKsVzupMgKcwdgQU4
Here is Most Recent Known Input:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934360  -   http://bitcoin-vlog.de/. (But this guy literally ignoring my messages)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

I don't get the problem. what are you asking exactly?
is 183YqMThC your address? if it is then you have your 0.82822 BTC balance confirmed there.
and for what reason you want to contact the owner 3JzvEy64J?
but you said you exchanged BTC to Bitcoin Cash, so you should've sent BTC not received
that's the part confuses me on what actually going on

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16593

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

My android wallet tells me (Exchange status Unconfirmed).
To start digesting your cryptic description, let me ask you 2 questions first:
1. Which service did you use to exchange BTC to Bitcoin Cash?
2. Did you receive your Bitcoin Cash?

evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:15 PM

is 183YqMThC your address? if it is then you have your 0.82822 BTC balance confirmed there.
but you said you exchanged BTC to Bitcoin Cash, so you should've sent BTC not received

I meant I have made smart exchange BTC to BCC  (which provides my wallet), but it's have not exchanged for now (my wallet tells me: exchange is unconfirmed)
183YqMThC is not my address. If I'm not wrong it's receiver wallet 3JzvEy64J, so I try to understand how contact receiver to redeem my funds.
I have contacted my support team wallet and they said I need to contact 3JzvEy64J and resolve the issue
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:44:58 PM

What is the name of the android wallet you are using? How did you exchange these coins?
You own 183YqMThCPSz7v9ob545wnbuvy2wU4yu6y? That means that you have the private keys for it and can spend those bitcoins.
The transaction to that address has already been confirmed, but here is the thing, this address has only balance on Bitcoin network, from more then a week ago. It has no BCH on it.

Since you sold BTC to get BCH, as far as I understood, this is probably not your address and you probably don't have the private keys for it.
The man you are trying to contact doesn't have anything to do with the balance of this address anymore, he already sent the bitcoins and they are confirmed.
And the address probably isn't yours anyway. Addresses starting with 3 are special addresses that might be multisig or something like that, which means it can get more complicated.

Edit: I see you answered some questions, but what is the wallet you were using?
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

My android wallet tells me (Exchange status Unconfirmed).
To start digesting your cryptic description, let me ask you 2 questions first:
1. Which service did you use to exchange BTC to Bitcoin Cash?
2. Did you receive your Bitcoin Cash?

1. I use freewallet.org it's android app wallet. I have tried to clarify who is exchange provider but it's still not clear (http://changelly.com)
2. No didn't. the exchange is not finished
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:56:53 PM

What is the name of the android wallet you are using? How did you exchange these coins?
You own 183YqMThCPSz7v9ob545wnbuvy2wU4yu6y? That means that you have the private keys for it and can spend those bitcoins.
The transaction to that address has already been confirmed, but here is the thing, this address has only balance on Bitcoin network, from more then a week ago. It has no BCH on it.

Since you sold BTC to get BCH, as far as I understood, this is probably not your address and you probably don't have the private keys for it.
The man you are trying to contact doesn't have anything to do with the balance of this address anymore, he already sent the bitcoins and they are confirmed.
And the address probably isn't yours anyway. Addresses starting with 3 are special addresses that might be multisig or something like that, which means it can get more complicated.

Edit: I see you answered some questions, but what is the wallet you were using?

I'm using    https://freewallet.org/currency/btc
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

The main problem now I don't understand why my fund has appeared in this wallet and to whom I should contact.  (look likes it's big a gap to sent and receive  fund)
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

As i have feared. Never heard of that wallet. Quick search just gave me a big "SCAM" as a second result. Look at their wiki, look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964190.0 .
You used a very questionable wallet, my friend, and now you are in this big trouble of trying to beg people to give you back your money. You might have to come to terms that your money is probably gone and that no one will return it to you. You should have used an open source software. You need to take care of your security more seriously if you are going to deal with money as criminals love money.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

A few things that you need to clarify.

1. Which BCH address did you input as the receiver when you placed the exchange order?
2. Which BTC address were you supposed to send the BTC to(changelly exchange wallet)?

flumesshag

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:44:09 PM

Is destination address is your wallet? If not, as i thought, may be you was stuck in to malware situation. Its happen while copying wallet to send. If i right, you should say goodbye to your funds.
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

1. Which BCH address did you input as the receiver when you placed the exchange order?
2. Which BTC address were you supposed to send the BTC to(changelly exchange wallet)?

1. My BCH address: 1sLdpn1kGcijftrfwLzZCKcxsBQ9kx8Tz
2. Ii not in control to which BTC I have sent because I made smart exchange  through my wallet
kahc

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

2. Ii not in control to which BTC I have sent because I made smart exchange  through my wallet

1. Ok, so you haven't received the BCH from Changelly.
2. I know, but I'm asking which address did Changelly exchange ask you to send the BTC to. You can check that by login to your Changelly account.
I just want to make sure that 183YqMThCPSz7v9ob545wnbuvy2wU4yu6y is the right address.

BTW https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/ , seems like many people have similar problems as you.
You have to send an email to support@changelly.com and ask for support.
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

Is destination address is your wallet? If not, as i thought, may be you was stuck in to malware situation. Its happen while copying wallet to send. If i right, you should say goodbye to your funds.

Destination address it's not my address
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

2. Ii not in control to which BTC I have sent because I made smart exchange  through my wallet

2. I know, but I'm asking which address did Changelly exchange ask you to send the BTC to. You can check that by login to your Changelly account.
I just want to make sure that 183YqMThCPSz7v9ob545wnbuvy2wU4yu6y is the right address.

BTW https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/ , seems like many people have similar problems as you.

2. This is my BCH address 1sLdpn1kGcijftrfwLzZCKcxsBQ9kx8Tz to which I have sent coins from my BTC address: 1H4u5pCL112cu513ckcFiwMecunk2yxjeS
Ok, I will contact Changelly .
 I have Changelly account but have never used it. Instead of it I use my freewallet account to sent and receive coins. I used to had problems with Changelly (funds had stuck in they account ). I definitely contact Changelly. May be it's not as a scam I hope
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

Changelly is just an exchange provider for my wallet
evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

I've got the answer: You sent BTC to the address that doesn't belong to Changelly.
kahc

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

2. This is my BCH address 1sLdpn1kGcijftrfwLzZCKcxsBQ9kx8Tz to which I have sent coins from my BTC address: 1H4u5pCL112cu513ckcFiwMecunk2yxjeS
Ok, I will contact Changelly .
 I have Changelly account but have never used it. Instead of it I use my freewallet account to sent and receive coins. I used to had problems with Changelly (funds had stuck in they account ). I definitely contact Changelly. May be it's not as a scam I hope

Ok, I must have misunderstood then. I thought you used Changelly.

If you used Freewallet's exchange service, then you must contact Freewallet support.
Freewallet always had a bad reputation, and lately a lot of scam accuses directed at them too.

Try to PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1177176 and better hope they didn't scam you.

evgenzh (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

I meant I have made smart exchange BTC to BCC  (which provides my wallet), but it's have not exchanged for now (my wallet tells me: exchange is unconfirmed)
183YqMThC is not my address. If I'm not wrong it's receiver wallet 3JzvEy64J, so I try to understand how contact receiver to redeem my funds.
I have contacted my support team wallet and they said I need to contact 3JzvEy64J and resolve the issue

I didn't get you why I shouldn't contact 3JzvEy64J wallet? He sent my fund and I think he has an authority to remove or reverse any operation from the wallets
kahc

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:23:58 PM

I didn't get you why I shouldn't contact 3JzvEy64J wallet? He sent my fund and I think he has an authority to remove or reverse any operation from the wallets

Well, as far as I'm aware 3JzvEy64J63pDv7KjyKsVzupMgKcwdgQU4 belongs to Freewallet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: